PDA

View Full Version : Gross webpage

Vette
02-17-2005, 05:41 AM
I was doing a seach on dog food to help my friend find a better brand of dog food for her Boston Terrier and stumbled upon this link.

http://www.seoulsearching.com/DogMeat.html

BEAWARE. not for the faint of heart,, and dont click on the video clips on the page. i did like an idiot and ended up having to run to the toilet.

its just so... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
no words can explain how i feel about the whole ordeal.. :(

aly
02-17-2005, 10:29 AM
Since I'm a major emotional wimp, I won't visit the site. I am really sorry you had to see it though :(

CamCamPup33
02-17-2005, 02:57 PM
OMG! That is one of the saddest things i've EVER seen in my life. :( :( Maybe i shouldn't have looked.

ramanth
02-17-2005, 03:21 PM
Didn't click on the link....I just find it ironic that the domain name is 'Soul Searching', yet they have a webpage about Dog Meat.

:rolleyes: :mad: :(

moosmom
02-17-2005, 05:57 PM
I'm afraid to look.

flamepony12
02-17-2005, 07:15 PM
That guy hanging the dog over the bridge was HORRIFYING. :(
I didn't click on the videos, I was too scared. They wouldn't load for me anyway.
I wish I hadn't looked. These things sicken me. :*( :mad:

QueenScoopalot
02-17-2005, 08:36 PM
I looked for all of 3 seconds, and got sick to my stomach.

vinjashira
02-18-2005, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by ramanth
Didn't click on the link....I just find it ironic that the domain name is 'Soul Searching', yet they have a webpage about Dog Meat.

:rolleyes: :mad: :(

It's actually Seoul, the capital city.

The pictures are upsetting I quite agree which make you appreciate why some people chose to become vegetarians.

kt_luvs_kitties
02-18-2005, 03:19 AM
What sick people :( Makes me so pissed off, boils my blood like nothing else:mad: :mad: :mad:
It shows a kitten getting cut open alive, starting by cutting its head off:(:(:(:(:( I hope they die and rott is hell for eternity:(
That is exactly why I am a vegetarian. and will continue to be for the rest of my life. ;)

Laura's Babies
02-18-2005, 09:10 AM
Weeeelllll, I am not going to look at any of it then. I can not stand cruelity to animals of anykind!!

ramanth
02-18-2005, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by vinjashira
It's actually Seoul, the capital city.
Ooops! So it is. :o Thanks for pointing that out.

Pit Chick
02-18-2005, 11:44 AM
I've heard people try to justify Koreans eating dogs and cats..."it's a poor country, they can't afford to eat like we do". Pulease. When they call it a delicacy, being poor has nothing to do with it. And torturing the animals is not excusable. I've seen stories about this sort of stuff on TV and the reason they torture the animals is so the frightened animals body is filled with adrenalin(sp) which gives the human who eats it verility. I swear those people will eat anything if they think it gives them sexual powers. Like the guy in the video said, there is no culture in this. And there are countries much more poor than Korea, but they don't eat dogs and cats. :mad: :mad:

Suki Wingy
02-19-2005, 07:47 PM
how do you think this makes me feel is I can't even kill a spider?:eek: :mad: :( :mad: :( :eek: These people obviously see themselves as SUCH a higher being than other animals.:mad:

IRescue452
02-22-2005, 04:21 PM
Being in a international college I have many friends from South Korea and they are not poor. One admits to eating dog meat, most I have never asked because I don't want to lose friends and a few are just as against it as we are. Dog meat is actually more expensive there than other food, it is not justifiable because poor people can't afford it. It's discusting, but some of my Asian friends think that eating deer meat is horrible, and I eat deer meat. I honestly would rather off a person than a dog, but would not do either one unless I had no choice.

jackie
02-23-2005, 06:24 PM
I haven't looked, i know i wont want to see. :(

lute
02-24-2005, 07:59 AM
that's sick!:mad:

LKPike
02-28-2005, 08:59 AM
I don't really believe in a hell, but people like that make me want to believe in it. Whatever punishments there are in afterlife, I hope they get the worst.

dukedogsmom
02-28-2005, 09:32 AM
I'm not going to look. I just wonder why people feel the need to put things like this site here.

Suki Wingy
03-07-2005, 01:26 AM
I'm not going to look. I just wonder why people feel the need to put things like this site here.
Things like this quote make me mad. The answer is so the whole truth can be told!!!!:mad:
I made myself watch the whole 14 minute thing. I am not easly discusted, but I started to cry, then grasp my stomach, then dig my nails into my arm and cover my opened mouth with my hand. I am still shaking and in danger of thowing up. When I saw the skinned dog head/skull extreme terror gushed over me. I had to, yet at the same time was afraid to, look at Nino. I thought I was going to loose it. I know some people who have eaten dogs before!!:mad: :mad: One girl even described to me about cooking and eating a fish alive. She had to drive stakes into the it to keep it still while she ate it!:mad: :( :mad: :mad: :( :mad:
I think everyone needs to watch and read about these things, not just ignore them and try to forget them.