PDA

View Full Version : Video Debbie, I'm going to get you!!!!! Here's Roger, again

Logan
02-16-2005, 12:44 PM
And no, again, I didn't have enough light, but he was singing with such joy that I had to capture it! LOL!!!! :o I did shoot one with enough light, but he didn't say a word, of course!!!! :rolleyes:

Enjoy the singing!!!! :D

K9soul
02-16-2005, 12:56 PM
Logan, you can't imagine the grin on my face right now :D. That was SO SO cute! What joyful little guy. I also just watched the videos you added in Poppy's thread of him talking too. I got such a kick out of the fact that he says it to Milly. What a character he is, I just love him!

CamCamPup33
02-16-2005, 04:56 PM
Oh Logan!! How CUTE!! :D

I loved the video.. I also saw the ones you posted in PCB's thread and those were adorable too. Bennie sure does get a kick out of them, hehe.. :p

Too cute!

tatsxxx11
02-16-2005, 05:44 PM
Hee hee!:D Awww, Roger! What a voice:) You sure do bring joy to your mommy's life!:) He's such a sweetheart, Logan!

My Peanuts
02-16-2005, 05:52 PM
Aw Roger is too cute! All Danny and Milton ever do is mating calls. I think they are obsessed with their women :p

popcornbird
02-16-2005, 06:45 PM
Oh my GOSH Logan!!! I love, love, LOVE Roger!!! Can I have him? :p He he he!!! What a smart little guy!!!! I love the way he sings!

Logan, next time you make a video, try to close the blinds and turn a bright light on, so we can actually SEE the birds. I really enjoyed the video though.

Originally posted by My Peanuts
I think they are obsessed with their women :p

They sure are...especially when 'spring is in the air'...:o

flamepony12
02-16-2005, 07:38 PM
aww, Rodger is so cute :D bad news PCB, I'm stealing him first. ^_~

captain
02-16-2005, 10:37 PM
Gorgeous ........... what EXACTLY was he trying to sing, because I swear I heard a little bit of Zippity Do Da .....:D

koxka
02-17-2005, 03:22 AM
Logan, that's histerical! :D
I LOVED the video! Titet came running and growled looking for the noisy bird outside the window.:D
This little guy singing his heart out, just being happy and enjoying his time.I LOVED it, I LOVED it! :D

ramanth
02-17-2005, 08:47 AM
That's amazing! He's singing 'Zip a dee doo dah' right?

I've never seen a bird sing a song on it's own like that without prompting. Does he know any other songs by heart? :D

He's so cute!

Logan
02-17-2005, 09:44 AM
He's singing his version of Zippity Do Dah. This one had more variation in it than normal. I'll have to try and catch him doing it sometime when we are doing a duet. That's always fun. :) He knows no other songs, just some words.

koxka
02-17-2005, 02:23 PM
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay
My, oh my what a wonderful day!
Plenty of sunshine heading my way

Mister Bluebird on my shoulder
It's the truth, it's actch'll
Ev'rything is satisfactch'll
Wonderful feeling, wonderful day!