PDA

View Full Version : I did better than I thought!

davidpizzica
02-16-2005, 12:28 PM
Well, my feet are in pretty good shape according to the podiatrist. The only thing I have to do is start to wear support socks! I guess I'm no spring chicken anymore!!

K9soul
02-16-2005, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by david p
I guess I'm no spring chicken anymore!!

That's not such a bad thing though, you know what happens to those spring chickens! :eek: :p

Good to see that your feet are doing better :)

Logan
02-16-2005, 01:10 PM
Glad you got a good report, David!!!! :) No one will see your socks unless you're wearing shorts. You'll be just fine!!!!!! :D

moosmom
02-16-2005, 05:29 PM
David,

Glad to hear you got a clean bill of health from the podiatrist. Support socks are nothing! They look like regular socks. Tried to call you last night but you were out.

davidpizzica
02-16-2005, 05:34 PM
Donna, give me a call tonight. No church so I'll be here all evening. I just LOVE your new kitty!

cookieluver7
02-16-2005, 07:38 PM
HMMMM.... I'm really not sure what was wrong with your foot but it's good to know that everything is fine! :D

Oggyflute
02-16-2005, 11:54 PM
Well, my feet are in pretty good shape according to the podiatrist. The only thing I have to do is start to wear support socks! I guess I'm no spring chicken anymore!!

Good to hear David, The older the chook the worse the wear I guess. Wait till your prostrate plays up, now that really hurts.

davidpizzica
02-17-2005, 10:06 AM
Oggyflute, I'm getting up there! At 56 I'm one of the older people on PT! I've gone thru knee replacement, and I'm diabetic which is why my feet should be checked for circulation, and a chest cold (darn winter weather). Maybe postate is next! (I hope not!)

davidpizzica
02-17-2005, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by cookieluver7
HMMMM.... I'm really not sure what was wrong with your foot but it's good to know that everything is fine! :D Well, cookieluver7, I have to get them checked because my being a diabetic and diabetes affects the circulation in the feet.

ramanth
02-17-2005, 10:31 AM
Good news! :)

Corinna
02-17-2005, 10:46 AM
I don't know what your routine is but heres mine and I'm having not many problems. I have a foot massager that has warming water,bubbles, and vibrating. (wally world 29 bucks ) I soak and vibrate,and bubble 10-15mintures a night. Morning I but a nice mositure cream on and rub them for a bout 5 mintures. They are starting to get sensitive so no more foot rubs from any one else. Darn that I loved as we watched tv!!!
So glad to hear it was a ok doc trip.

Oggyflute
02-17-2005, 11:35 PM
Oggyflute, I'm getting up there! At 56 I'm one of the older people on PT! I've gone thru knee replacement, and I'm diabetic which is why my feet should be checked for circulation, and a chest cold (darn winter weather). Maybe postate is next! (I hope not!)

Well I'm only 40, and my prostrate is quite infected, I'm on anti-biotics and heavy painkillers, I have to shuffle into work for a couple of hours to clear the safe, count money etc. then back to bed. The plan was for life to get easier when I cracked 40, the ol' body is just struggling to keep up. Must be the fact I was a rather excitable & energetic youth. :D