PDA

View Full Version : Thursday #94-Zippity Do Dah!

RICHARD
02-16-2005, 11:50 AM
Since someone planned to have their birthday on a Thursday I think we can safely celebrate....

I decided on a sweet drink for today....I could use the sugar...

Son of a Peach

1 1/4 oz. Peach Brandy, Sour mix, Pineapple Juice

Blend with crushed ice until smooth, Serve in Hurricane or Large decorative glass.

--------------------------------------

Actually I have to get drunk to see if I am on the Michael Jackson witness list....:rolleyes: :eek: :cool:

Corinna
02-16-2005, 11:54 AM
I have the birthday decorations in the L& F (no one would look there) Lets start decorating . Oh so much fun . I'll have a diet lime coke please Richard. Hey did you check out the special Pic in Brodie is home . Just for you Richard.

davidpizzica
02-16-2005, 12:00 PM
RICHARD, a lime diet coke sounds good for me, too. Corinna, need help with the decorations?

Corinna
02-16-2005, 12:03 PM
Sure! How did the doc appointment go?

lbaker
02-16-2005, 12:04 PM
...My oh my what a wonderful day! One DOTD and let me help with the decorations too Corinna. What's your favorite kind of cake Zip-a-roo? I can start polishing up the silver and buffing up the good china while we get things started. * wait until you see who I got to do the singing telegram, hehehe *

NoahsMommy
Originally posted by Corinna
I have the birthday decorations in the L& F (no one would look there) Lets start decorating . Oh so much fun . I'll have a diet lime coke please Richard. Hey did you check out the special Pic in Brodie is home . Just for you Richard.
Make sure they're PINK and SPARKLY, that's what our Zipster likes! ;)

Richard, that peach thingy sounds lovely. I'll have one of those...its after noon somewhere... ;)

trayi52
Hi, Richard, Corinna, and David! How is everybody today?

Think I just want a beer, and give Mario the same.

Willie:)

NoahsMommy
02-16-2005, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by lbaker
What's your favorite kind of cake Zip-a-roo?
ha ha ha ha ha...yea, what's your favorite kind of cake??? ;)

Corinna
02-16-2005, 12:08 PM
Hey Willie and Mario glad to see you here. Here Mario young man hop up there and wrap this pink streamer around the fan. Good guy.

trayi52
Oh! Forgot to wish Zippy a Happy Birthday! And a hello to everybody else!

davidpizzica
Corinna, I passed with flying colors! She trimmed the nails and suggested that I start wearing support hose. I guess I'm getting a little older!

Corinna
02-16-2005, 12:18 PM
I'm fighting the hose too. But may have to soon gettting vericose veins (heradity thanks dad). Glad to hear it all went well.
Well I will leave you all to decorate I have a letter to draft inviting our governer and state officails to our disablited fishing day this year. I'll check in a little later.

lbaker
02-16-2005, 12:28 PM
It's great to see you here Willie! Mario has been behaving himself more or less these last few weeks but we are glad you're here to supervise ;) Just in Mario's honor I'm going to play an old Warren Zevon song on the juke box... "Monkey Wash Donkey Rinse".

davidpizzica
02-16-2005, 12:34 PM
Hi, Willie, welcome back to thursdays! I've been behaving myself (darn!) And I still talk to Donna a lot on the phone!

trayi52
02-16-2005, 12:44 PM
Now you see why I just can't stay away from this place! All these nice big welcome are just so wonderful! Thank you all of you.

Glad to hear you are still talking to that gorgeous lady, David.

Also glad to hear Mario has been behaving himself!

Logan
02-16-2005, 12:50 PM
Roger sang a little variation on "Zippity Do Dah" today, while I was home at lunchtime, just in Zippy's honor!!! :) I posted it in Pet General. There isn't much to see because I didn't want to distrub his singing, but you can certainly hear it! LOL!!! :)

RICHARD
02-16-2005, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Corinna

lololol,
Yes I did, that was nice of Christa!!!:)

Diet Lime coke!
DONE!

David.

DLC for you and congrats on the passing grade.....

I won't make any joke about hose.....:D

DONE!

Laurie.
lolol, singing telegram??? I hate being the only guy at those parties....

Noah's Mom,

One son of a peach???

DONE!

Hi Tray....
Long time!!!! We missed you, Two beers!!! Hi Mario!

DONE!

Logan..
LOLOLOL,
Does Roger do parties???

zippy-kat
02-16-2005, 01:29 PM
:eek: :o
Awww, thanks guys!! :cool:

Cake? Mmmmm.... Can we have devil's food with pink frosting? Pink chocolate frosting if possible... wait, it's Thursday's anything's possible, right? In that case, how about pink AND sparkley chocolate frosting?! :D

momoffuzzyfaces
02-16-2005, 01:46 PM
Hi, everyone! Willie it's so good to see you!

Could I have a cherry vanilla rootbeer, 4 catnip teas, and in honor of Zippy's birthday: onion rings all around!?

Mario wants to help Zip blow out her birthday candles!
STAND BACK! :D

Cataholic
02-16-2005, 01:52 PM
Happy Birthday, Zip'ster!

I will have one fenugreek ladened milkshake! And, a HUGE slice of cake...Jonah wants some, too.

davidpizzica
02-16-2005, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by momoffuzzyfaces
Hi, everyone! Willie it's so good to see you!

Could I have a cherry vanilla rootbeer, 4 catnip teas, and in honor of Zippy's birthday: onion rings all around!?

Mario wants to help Zip blow out her birthday candles!
STAND BACK! :D Connie, I guess it's "go scrape the icing off the wall" time!! LOL LOL I like those lime diet cokes. May I have one and two catnip teas for my two girls?

Pit Chick
02-16-2005, 02:35 PM
I'll take a DOTD too please. (raising glass to Zippy) Happy birthday Zippy!!

Mario, you can't blow the candles out like that...pull your diaper back up and turn around. :eek:

Guess what everyone, I mentioned this a couple of Thursdays ago, about trying to get a job at the local Pit Bull rescue and if I should....well, I got the job!! It's only one day a week, but how cool is that? I get paid to be surrounded by Pit Bulls all day. (teehee) :D

RICHARD
02-16-2005, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by zippy-kat
:eek: :o
Awww, thanks guys!! :cool:

Cake? Mmmmm.... Can we have devil's food with pink frosting? Pink chocolate frosting if possible... wait, it's Thursday's anything's possible, right? In that case, how about pink AND sparkley chocolate frosting?! :D

Nice hat.....

Pink and choco sparkly! DONE!

MOFF,
CVC, 4 CNTs and onion rings all around..
(Square onion rings???);)

David,
One DLC!!
DONE!

Cataholic,
Two firsts at the bar....I don't know what a fenugreek laden milkshake is....and Jonah is the first REAL MINOR MINOR we have had in Thursdays.....Welcome!!!!

B-day cake, in the mean time......DONE!

PC,

LOL, If you want more days added to your schedule just ask!!

The movies are in the mail:eek:

DOTD? DONE!

catland
02-16-2005, 03:56 PM
Hi everybody. The place is sure getting lively. Although I don't know if its such a good idea to let Mario babysit Jonah.:eek:

a nekkid beer sounds good today if its not too much trouble.

dukedogsmom
02-16-2005, 04:21 PM
Happy Birthday, Zippy! How young are you, or should I ask? Willie, it's great to see you here again! Glad you could join us for some fun. That DOTD sounds very yummy and the cake sounds so pretty. I'm sure it will taste even better. I know this isn't pink with sparkles but it's so cute. www.bentleysbarkery.com made it.
http://www.boomspeed.com/dukedogsmom/bentleysbarkerycake1.jpg
Well shoot! Don't know why the pic won't show up here :mad:

RICHARD
02-16-2005, 05:53 PM
Catland,

Nekkid Beer?

DONE!

lbaker
02-16-2005, 06:22 PM
Once again I've spooked people on the subway on my way home by simply doing my crossword puzzle and laughing like a maniac. Zip, you remember the "Buns on Top of Heads" clue I'm sure, all I could think of was "Miz Sophie". Sometimes the answer to a clue is "Monkey" and of course I think of Mario. TODAY, 8 down in the Washington Post was "Zip-___-Doo-Dah". I kid you not! I had tears running down my face and was almost, well.. not even almost, HYSTERICAL. I thought they were going to call the Metro Cops! Don't look at me like that. Could any of you kept a straight face:rolleyes:

Nomilynn
02-16-2005, 06:48 PM
Since it's a party for Tonya, I think I will have to drop by. :D

I think chocolate cake with pink sparkly frosting sounds GREAT. Here's to you and your happy day!! :D

Corinna
02-16-2005, 07:24 PM
Here david I made a special cake for all of us sugerless floks Made with splenda and frosting too. Boy you guys did a great job of decorating.

LoudLou
02-16-2005, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Nomilynn
Since it's a party for Tonya, I think I will have to drop by. :D

I think chocolate cake with pink sparkly frosting sounds GREAT. Here's to you and your happy day!! :D

Chocolate cake and sorry all I could find was Pink & Purple...
http://www.inthatnumber.com/pl/imgs/cakes/pinkandpurple.jpg :D

Corinna
02-16-2005, 07:48 PM
Wow what a great cake.

DJFyrewolf36
02-16-2005, 08:25 PM
Hey all!

Stopping by for an after work drink. A DOTD would be great!

And A CNT for my kitties. Happy B-Day Zippy!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-17-2005, 09:40 AM
'Morning everyone! Come on, up and at 'em!!!

Sorry I wasn't here yesterday. Terry had some minor surgery done so I had to stay home and play nurse all day. I took advantage of the situation by doing getting some serious homework done. Now that the class is in it's final week, things are finally starting to come together for me. Let me tell you though, I will be avoiding ASP like the plague from now on!

So, I didn't even read through the three pages that were posted yesterday so I have no idea what the DOTD is, but I'll start off with a spanish coffee this morning - no Baileys......yet. ;) :D

davidpizzica
02-17-2005, 09:54 AM
Hi. there! I'm up (I think) so I'll have a diet lime coke and two catnip teas for my two girls. Any more of these cokes and I'll start LOOKING like one!

trayi52
02-17-2005, 10:00 AM
Hi everybody!!!! Hope all are feeling great today! Think I'll just take some coffee this morning. It is a little nippy here today.

dukedogsmom
02-17-2005, 10:15 AM
Good morning everyone! Wish it was nippy here. Yesterday, it got up to 82 degrees :(

Corinna
02-17-2005, 10:19 AM
Good morning ! I know about diet soda but you get used to it. Along with sugarless foods. Theses days we have a lot more choices than before. Thank the carb people and the huge new group of pre-diabetics.I think I miss most is fruit and all the fruit juice I loved.

RICHARD
02-17-2005, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by lbaker
I thought they were going to call the Metro Cops! Don't look at me like that. Could any of you kept a straight face:rolleyes:

Washington Metro Rider Jailed for Laughing Out Loud.
;)

DJ,

DOTD and a CNT!!
DONE!

T&P&CJ,
Cafe Espanol!
DONE!

Tray, Coffee?
DONE!

David,
DLC and CNT?

DONE!

Good Morning,
Corrina and DDM, Welcome to LoudLou and Nomi!!!!!

Let's Party!!:)

momoffuzzyfaces
02-17-2005, 12:17 PM
I'd like to try one of David's lime cokes but could I have a cherry in it? If you have one Mario hasn't licked, that is! Oh, and 4 cnts. Any cake left?

I hear there is a new cherry vanilla Dr. Pepper out. But we can't get it here yet. NUTS!:D

zippy-kat
02-17-2005, 12:59 PM
Thanks for the burstday wishes, ev-furry-one! :D

DDM, I'm 25.

I'll have to show you guys my cake - it was pretty funny - though I'd much prefer the one Loud Lou has "made" me! ;) Much prettier/elegant!

I'll take a DOTD and a left over piece of cake, please! Oh - and some of MOFF's onion rings.

catland
02-17-2005, 01:44 PM
a happy burstday to you.:D one DOTD, one slice of non-slobbered on cake, and some onion rings - DONE.

Now make a wish and blow out the candle.

RICHARD
02-17-2005, 02:54 PM
thanks Catland.....to my rescue again!!

MOFF,
Diet lime coke w/a cherry 4 CNTs and a mail order of cherry vanilla Dr Pepper.

DONE!

gini
02-17-2005, 04:59 PM
This is an emergency - I need a SLUSHIE!

Hi everyone, I don't mean to be rude....really I don't

Laurie, laugh at you - give you strange looks? Don't you remember how they looked at you out here in So. Ca. as we went around the city picking up mattresses for you?

Hey, a lot of fun people are here...........maybe I will stay a bit longer.

But Richard, this is an emergency, I need a green slushie pretty bad!

Corinna
02-17-2005, 05:03 PM
What was that wind that rushed in and out with a green slushie?
Hi guys such a great day here 40 degrees and sunny .Hubby and I took a ride in to the national forest and it was a gorgious day.

RICHARD
02-17-2005, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by gini

But Richard, this is an emergency, I need a green slushie pretty bad!

done!!!!!

gini
02-17-2005, 05:36 PM
Phew...............just in time - thank you!

slick
02-17-2005, 06:37 PM
Words cannot express how badly I need a drink.....any drink.....just make sure it's tall and strong!

Another day in h*** here are work and dealing with silly "issues". Had a talk with my boss and she's "encouraging" me to take a day off....my mood these days demands it. Ha! What mood? You want it when?????? Don't you read the manual???!!! :rolleyes:

Zippy, if you are checking in here, I hope you had a happy day Sis. Email me and tell me all the happenings of yesterday. :)

Hugs everyone, especially you Gini. You sound like you need one.;)

Corinna
02-17-2005, 07:39 PM
Hugs to Slick and Gini !
How about a nice fire to set around and destress.

momoffuzzyfaces
02-17-2005, 07:42 PM
Hugs to Slick and Gini from me too!
Aw, look! Mario is all puckered up to give you a kiss!
Doesn't that just make your day better? ;)

momoffuzzyfaces
02-18-2005, 02:54 PM
moff and mario look at each other:

Gosh, Mario! I can't believe no one has been here all day!
Did you scare them off, or did I?
Did you brush your teeth before you puckered up at slick and gini?
mario gives a wide toothy grin.

Yep, I see you did! Must be me then!:( ;)

davidpizzica
02-18-2005, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by momoffuzzyfaces
moff and mario look at each other:

Gosh, Mario! I can't believe no one has been here all day!
Did you scare them off, or did I?
Did you brush your teeth before you puckered up at slick and gini?
mario gives a wide toothy grin.

Yep, I see you did! Must be me then!:( ;) No, Connie it isn't you! I didn't want to spread germs even cyber ones! Right now I have the grandaddy of all chest colds! I'm glad PT isn't wired for sound because I can barely talk. I've gone from a tenor to a bass. Are there any more lime diet cokes left? Good for Mario! He Does have clean teeth!

Corinna
02-18-2005, 03:09 PM
How about grabbing 2 of those limeys. ERumm diet lime cokes please. Been busy typing up letters of invite for our fishing group. and making fresh bread. starting to smell good here.

momoffuzzyfaces
02-18-2005, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by david p
No, Connie it isn't you! I didn't want to spread germs even cyber ones! Right now I have the grandaddy of all chest colds! I'm glad PT isn't wired for sound because I can barely talk. I've gone from a tenor to a bass. Are there any more lime diet cokes left? Good for Mario! He Does have clean teeth!
sorry you are feeling punky, David.
Yep plenty of diet lime cokes. The lime will be good for you; full of vitamin c and all that!