PDA

View Full Version : BRODIE is HOME!!! *pics*

christa
02-16-2005, 09:45 AM
My baby is home!!! I am so relieved!!!

He cried & cried the whole drive home . . . I figured he was telling me all about it! And then when I let him out at home, he walked around and meowed and meowed.

Josie only hissed one time. She did swat at him a few times, just like she did when we first introduced the two.

First thing Brodie did when he got home was use the litter box. He pee'ed and pee'ed and pee'ed . . . so much that it stopped absorbing and started puddling . . . . do you think he's been holding himself this whole time??? Anyway, he STEPPED in it! :rolleyes: and got pee and litter all over his back paws. Maybe he was saving it up to do that on purpose . . . PAYBACK, Meowmie!!!

I figured he'd sleep when I brought him home, but he hasn't stopped!

Here's a few pics . . .

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid158/pa91dc17ef1dfa9d1027262d4f5d675e9/f51b454b.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid158/p467a1d6ec0f7c0b2208d81173ecab447/f51b4549.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid158/pe749b4310ff2a9eb4cdae76b3f8488cc/f51b4542.jpg

And finally . . . (this is for you, Richard! ;) )
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid158/pfdd0e14edad37e154c53bd58ac0ccc5e/f51b4544.jpg

Enjoy . . .

Opps, just heard another HISS! Better go make sure Josie's being nice! (he does really stink! I don't blame her for hissing!)

catlover4ever
02-16-2005, 10:09 AM
Christa I'm so glad to see that Brodie is home. You must feel so good to have him home. I remember when Gracie and Gabriel came home from their ordeal....I took the day off to stay home with the two of them...of course it was snowing up here so I used the snow as a good excuse. :rolleyes:

It's amazing how each individual kitty responds to surgery. Some sleep for hours after they come home and some it's like nothing ever happened to them. :o

Brodie looks like he is one that falls in the second catagory. Such a handsome boy. :)

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-16-2005, 10:12 AM
Awwww, Brodie has such a sweet face!!
Oops, wait till Richard spots that last pic.... ;)

christa
02-16-2005, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by Maya & Inka's mommy
Oops, wait till Richard spots that last pic.... ;)

I know! I wasn't gonna post it . . . but I did JUST FOR RICHARD! ;)

Brodie & Josie MUST be playing chase right now! They're upstairs and they sound like a herd of cattle going back and forth!!!

It's funny too because Brodie is not much of a talker . . . but he just walks around meowing his head off at EVERYTHING! LOL

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-16-2005, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by christa
I know! I wasn't gonna post it . . . but I did JUST FOR RICHARD! ;)

Wow Richard, you get spoiled!!;)

NoahsMommy
02-16-2005, 10:39 AM
I'm so glad he's home now. :)

He sure looks good! Nice and happy.

About him holding it until he got home. Phoebe and Samson do that too...they refuse to go potty at the vet. :rolleyes:

catmandu
02-16-2005, 11:09 AM
I am glad,taht Big Brodie,is back home,and a lot,of Cats,do not go,at the Vets,as they are scared,and they are in cages! Scrappy,and Zipper Angels,are pleased,that they were ,able,to comfort,thier little Look a Like Cat,and that he is home,with Friend Josie.

catfamily
02-16-2005, 11:13 AM
Oh Brodie is so very happy to be home where he's comfortable and content.Funny how he knows that he's suppose to pee at home and held it in so long.Poor little guy.Cats are so good aren't they?He's so happy to have such a nice home with a loving meowmee:D

RICHARD
02-16-2005, 11:21 AM
Just for me?????

LOLOLOLOLOL,

I laughed so hard I was drooling!!!

Brodie sounds like my terrier after his surgery.

The doc pulled him into the hallway and as soon as he saw me he started to pee all over the floor.

I swear to god. I was torn between laughing and dying.

Could you please post that photo of the "Empty" Family Jewel Box in the Purrno thread?

It is one for the ages!

:D

It's not beneath me to kiss a BOOBOO but I'm gonna have to pass on this one!;)

aki
02-16-2005, 11:30 AM
Awwww! I am glad he is home! He might smell a little funny to Josie why she is hissing.

kimlovescats
02-16-2005, 12:20 PM
WELCOME HOME BABY Brodie!!! Awww, kissies to you sweet baby boy! Your little bum will get all better real soon, sweetheart!;)

RICHARD
02-16-2005, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by christa

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid158/pa91dc17ef1dfa9d1027262d4f5d675e9/f51b454b.jpg

....and then they put me to sleep.........when I woke up I felt a breeze on my behind and.......

MY BITS WERE GONE!!!!

Mom, WHY ME??????:eek:

Barbara
02-16-2005, 02:39 PM
I have to tell Brodie what I tell Filou all the time: you are purrfectly handsome from any side but I slightly prefer the front.:D

smokey the elder
02-16-2005, 02:43 PM
I'm convinced that's why TicTac hates going to the vet! "I remember licking my pom poms! Then I took a nap, and woke up, and my pom poms were gone!"

RICHARD
02-16-2005, 02:56 PM
Pom Pom, Bits, or family jewels.
I lost my pair, It seems so cruel.
There one day and then they're lost,
My manhood's gone, But, oh the cost!
No more spraying or serenading gals.
But I mourn the loss of my "pals".
I wish it was done with more tact.
Instead I'm left with an empty sack.
Mom is happy that I'm fixed.
They took my friends, but not my.........

:D ;) :eek: :cool: :rolleyes: :confused: :o

Barbara
02-16-2005, 03:18 PM
Oh Richard!!!!!:D :D :D

RICHARD
02-16-2005, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Barbara
Oh Richard!!!!!:D :D :D

I couldn't think of anything that rhymed with "fixed"!!:confused: ;)

Laura's Babies
02-16-2005, 05:35 PM
I LOVE YOU RICHARD!!

RICHARD
02-16-2005, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Laura's Babies
I LOVE YOU RICHARD!!

Even I can see that doesn't rhyme with "fixed".:eek: :D

christa
02-16-2005, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD

Glad you're so inspired by my baby's rough week! :rolleyes: ;)

You're just so darn talented, Richard! LOLOLOL Love the song!

MULTICATMOM
02-16-2005, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD

:D ;) :eek: :cool: :rolleyes: :confused: :o

IT'S A GOOD BUT YET FRUSTRATING THING THAT KITTYS DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH!! I'VE THE FEELING BRODIE WAS SAYING SOME NOT SO SWEET THINGS TO CHRISTA:eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

GREAT POEM RICHARD

krazyaboutkatz
02-16-2005, 11:41 PM
I'm so glad that Brodie is now home and doing well.:) He was probably so active because your vet kept him for two days. I've always heard that males heal much quicker that females.:)

kt_luvs_kitties
02-17-2005, 01:01 AM
Welcome Home Brodie Boy!!! I am so relieved to know that he made it through surgery with such ease! Have fun Brodie, and dont worry, you can hardly tell you are missing your "pieces" ;)

sirrahbed
02-17-2005, 02:44 AM
Glad that the surgery is over and Brodie seesm to be just like his old sweet self! Robbie also never showed any difference whenhe was done last week - just came home and played like usual!! They told me that he had a very light anesthetic and was only out for a few minutes while Lizzie had to have a more longlasting anesthetic:D

I know you are relieved! Brodie never will know what he is missing because he never knew what he had:D :p

RICHARD
02-17-2005, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by krazyaboutkatz
I've always heard that males heal much quicker that females.:)

Gee, thanks....:p

rg_girlca
02-17-2005, 07:54 PM
Glad Brodie is home and doing well.

He is such a cutie pie. Give that sweet baby a big kiss for me.:D

RICHARD, you are too much. Loved your poem.:)