PDA

View Full Version : a few pictures of Lizzie....

sirrahbed
02-16-2005, 08:55 AM
Not such an ice princess maybe??
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/deblizzie.jpg
Practically a lap baby;)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/deblizzie2.jpg
and still has to have her suckling time...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/more%20kitties%202005/suckieliz.jpg
She is my delicate little beauty!!:D

catmandu
02-16-2005, 08:57 AM
Lizzie,is a Little Princess,and is destined,to grow,into such,a wonderful Cat.

catnapper
02-16-2005, 09:00 AM
Awwwwwwwwww!

Has she changed to more laptime since the spay? Seriously! Last night Abby sat and purred forever on my lap! She has every night since her spay. She NEVER once did that before the spay! Don;t you just want to pinch yourself when the aloof kitties turn sweet and lap-ish?

ramanth
02-16-2005, 09:37 AM
AWWW! She just makes me melt with that last image. :D

christa
02-16-2005, 09:48 AM
I'm glad to see that Lizzie is finally becoming a lap kitty! She is so beautiful! Her eyes are amazing! But you already know that! ;)

trayi52
Lizzie has such a sweet face in that last picture! She is just adorable!

She does look like a lap baby to me.

Willie:)

Rie Rie
She's got such a sweet face...Kissie Kissie

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-16-2005, 10:10 AM
What a sweety!! One moment I thought I saw my Maya on your lap :D ; she has the same sweet look and lies in exactly same position on our lap! Calico's are love-bugs, may be?

catlover4ever
02-16-2005, 10:12 AM
Lizzie has the most AMAZING EYES!!!! :eek: :eek:

NKBurlington
02-16-2005, 10:38 AM
She's soooo pretty!

NoahsMommy
02-16-2005, 10:48 AM
There's my Lizzie girl!!! Debbie, she is just so precious and my favorite of your cute kitty crew...that says a lot because you have some very sweet and special cats.

Kisses to Lizzie! :)

catfamily
02-16-2005, 11:27 AM
I love that picture of you and Lizzie.There's nothing better than having a cat relax on or near you.You both look so happy:D

kimlovescats
02-16-2005, 12:22 PM
awwwwwwwwwwwwww, hi there sweet baby girl!!!! I am so glad to see that you are showing your Meowmmy what a cuddle girl you really can be!!!! Hmmm, have you heard Meowmmy talking about another new addition? Don't worry, sweetheart ... no one will replace you!;)

cubby31682
02-16-2005, 06:45 PM
Dear Lizzie,

I have been learning from you. I am started to think that meowmie is an okay lady. She wants nothing more than to pet me and love on me. I am all for it as long as she gets my head very good. :D I guess I should try the *lap* thing shouldn't I?

Love,
Aunt Rachel.

shais_mom
02-16-2005, 11:48 PM
Oh Lizzie - I think you and Kloe could be long lost sisters!
sooo standoffish yet can give some lovin on rare occasions!

krazyaboutkatz
02-17-2005, 12:12 AM
Awwwww it's great to see Lizzie being a lap kitty. Hopefully the spay has helped to make her more loving.:)

kt_luvs_kitties
02-17-2005, 12:59 AM
Aww Lizzie, looking stunning as always. I swear, she looks just like royalty suckling her wool bed;)

sirrahbed
02-17-2005, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by cubby31682
Dear Lizzie,

I have been learning from you. I am started to think that meowmie is an okay lady. She wants nothing more than to pet me and love on me. I am all for it as long as she gets my head very good. :D I guess I should try the *lap* thing shouldn't I?

Love,
Aunt Rachel.

Dear Auntie Rachel,
Oh yes! Go ahead and try the "sneak quietly into her lap" thing! It's really very nice! But make sure she knows you are in charge of leaving if she wiggles or pets you more than she wants ;) If you don't like how she is petting you - bite her (not too hard)! But she will probably stop petting and give you a fun toy to attack- which is not so bad either!!
Love, Lizzie

Stacy: YES, thes ice princesses are hard to melt and VERY hard on the urge to be affectionate and the ego:rolleyes:

kt_luvs_kitties: LOL - royalty? yes:)

KAK: I hope you are right - it is hard for me to keep my hands off of her and I want to pick her up and love her!! I LOVED having her sit in my lap and did not budge until she left:D She has come back, too!! She likes me to sit still on that recliner and a soft blanket is inviting too:)

Laura's Babies
02-17-2005, 10:08 AM
HOW did I miss this one?? Look at that little sweetheart sitting on Meowmies lap.... or is she? Maybe it is the blanket she is sitting on..:D Whatever the reason, I LOVE a lap cat!!

Look at those beautiful eyes... ***KISS****KISS***

EssTer
02-17-2005, 12:59 PM
AWWW!!!... soo cute pics ;) ESpecially i love the last one :D

rg_girlca
02-17-2005, 08:04 PM
Awwww Debbie, you got your wish.:)

Lizzie is the sweetest little lap kitty i've ever seen.

Sweet kisses to the sweets.:)