PDA

View Full Version : Kitties in a Hammock

Laura's Babies
02-16-2005, 08:51 AM
I saw these two in the hammock at the same time and HAD to get a picture... It was just to cute! They love this hammock and one of them is always in it but Wally has claimed it as HIS and he stays in it most of the time... This time, I had him out of the cage for awhile so Marty was in it... Well, Wally wanted in too, so he just climbed on in with Marty and they stayed there together..
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/HPIM1289.jpg

I took Wally out last night to play some. Everynight I play with mine in the kitchen and he wants to play too so I decided it was time to try him playing OUTSIDE the cage and it worked. Then he wanted to explore some.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/HPIM1293.jpg
Then he caught sight of Samantha and I swear, he is really smitten with her so he got here and laid there and watched her play awhile.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/HPIM1297.jpg

I haven't gotten any pictures of me holding him yet since it is hard to do when you are alone!

catmandu
02-16-2005, 09:00 AM
Wally,and Mrty,are really getting,big,and you have done,a tremendous job,with,these two former strays!I hope,that they,will get used,to your resident Cats,and become,part,of Your Clowder.

ramanth
02-16-2005, 09:36 AM
I love that first picture. They seem to be saying, 'Mom! What is up with that flashing box! We were sleeping!' :D

kimlovescats
02-16-2005, 12:33 PM
Laura it is just so wonderful how these two have flourished so well in your loving care! Great job, and keep the updates and pics coming!!!:D

catnapper
02-16-2005, 12:37 PM
Look at the difference you've made with them in such a short time! I remember the picture of them huddled together looking scared out of their wits. Great job!

Laura's Babies
02-16-2005, 12:57 PM
Wally weighed in at 6 pounds when we got him... Now he is 9!!! Marty weighed 4 pounds and now he is 6!! Wally eats all day long and Marty nibbles only several times a day...but when Wally hears him eating, he comes and eats again WITH Marty. They are so close and Wally protects Marty, even laying on top of him sometimes so we can't get to him when it is "in the sack" time..

One day, ONE DAY! I am going to have me a PAIR that I can keep.. Got to win that lottery first so I can get a bigger house with a lot of property and a big barn for ferals!

catfamily
02-16-2005, 01:11 PM
Seems like these 2 guys have come a long way.I hope they get a nice home together:D

val
02-17-2005, 12:00 AM
Good work, Laura:) ! They sure are beautiful. Smooches from me (if Marty will let without popping you a good one!);)

kt_luvs_kitties
02-17-2005, 01:00 AM
Wally and Marty, two handsome tabbies sharing a hammock! It does not get any better than that:D

sirrahbed
02-17-2005, 02:51 AM
That is such a cute pictue of Wally and Marty together in the hammock:)

Laura you have made such progress with these kitties and won the trust of Wally! You can prget a picture sometime- just have the camers nearby, hold it out with one arm and try a few shots in your own direction. You will get a picture! It make be a little crooked or whatever but I am sure it will be precious:D

Soon, I bet Marty will want what he sees that Wally has - and come out for *his* lovins*, too;)