PDA

View Full Version : Did I miss something???

Logan
10-12-2001, 10:27 PM
All of the sudden, tonight, I noticed that we are not only moderated by Karen and Paul, who we all adore, but also Phred and Spencer the Lion, two of our most active, loyal and knowledgeable participants!! Congratulations, guys!! I think this is wonderful, whatever your responsibilities! :)

Logan

zippy-kat
10-13-2001, 12:02 AM
I noticed it too!

Congrats to Phred and Spencer! YaY!!

TheAntiPam
10-13-2001, 12:17 AM
Hurrray! Now the Society for the Advancement of Orange Kitties can rule this board! Go Spencer!!!!

Well, Ok, we'll let the nawtee dawgs have a chance too! :)

Go Spencer! Go Phred! Hurrrrray PetTalk!

Daisy's Mom
10-13-2001, 12:19 AM
I noticed too, and I can think of no two better men for the job! Congratulations!

Cinder & Smoke
10-13-2001, 01:27 AM
Hold on, Gang! Spence and I are just "Temps" ! Read on...

The Real Boss, Head Moderator-in-Charge, Top Bunnie, Miz Karen ~ got called out of town for a couple of days. Chuck and I volunteered to pinch hit with a few houskeeping chores that are needed to keep things running, "smoothly", we hope :), here on Pet Talk.

In order to do the "chores", we have to be labeled *moderators*. That's a requirement set down by the software program that runs this great BBS. Our battlefield promotion will only be in effect till Karen returns next week. She promised ;) not to dilly-daddle and stay away for very long.

And NO - we aren't taking bribes to move any FurKidz up the ladder towards Dawg, Kat, or Pet of the Day - She didn't tell us the secrets of how to post those special features! We all know Miz Karen ain't no dummie :D!

So, from Chuck and myself ~ Thanks! for the kind words - but we'll slip back into our familiar roles of "just members" :cool: before you know it. In the meantime we get to play *puter wizards* to sweep up the daily dust in the corners of the Pet Talk House.

/s/ Phred, Cinder & Smokey's "Dad"

Pam
10-13-2001, 07:38 AM
I just want to add my congratulations to Spencer and Phred also on their new duties as temporary moderators. I know the boards will be in good hands until Karen and Paul return! ;)

Karen
10-13-2001, 08:54 AM
Gosh folks, I'm not even gone yet! But now you know, should something untoward happen, that next week you'd do just as well - probably better to email the assistant moderators as I. As he said, I may not have Internet access - but I may, too, won't know til I get there.
(I'll promise to tell all about it when I'm back.)

So everybody be good, and kind to each other ...

tatsxxx11
10-13-2001, 09:12 AM
Aye,Aye Captain Karen. Have a safe voyage!!

Cinder & Smoke
10-13-2001, 01:34 PM
Hey Dad; howz that Christmas song go? "ya better watch out... Sandie Klawz is watching you!" In this case it's Miz Karen gonna be :cool: watchin - maybee. Hee hee! An youse guyz will nebber knowe when she might be peekin :eek: onna Board and readin the storries. No mis-bee-havin :o this week!

She might eben sneek back in to take a cupla dayz vacation at home and not tell nunbuddie. Betcha she thunka that idea ;) afore we did. Hope she has time fer sum *phunn* onna trip - no fair havin ta werk :( allua time

K9karen
10-13-2001, 09:58 PM
Hey, my fave guys! :D Don't be so modest! Heartfelt congrats to both of you in advance!!!
Karen..be safe!

Cougie Wechsler
10-13-2001, 10:00 PM
Congrats to you both!!!

RachelJ
10-14-2001, 09:11 AM
So I guess this means we can't run amok and nip at one another, put any muddy paws on the board, or bark too loud. Phred's no push over. Remember the time out wall! :eek:

Cinder & Smoke
10-14-2001, 10:33 AM
Dad's an optimist :); he keeps mumblin...

We're NOT going to have any "problems"...
Nothing will :eek: break...
Nunbuddie will squabble...
Ebberbuddie will have "phunn"...

And most important ~ Karen's commin RITE back :D!

zippy-kat
10-14-2001, 01:01 PM
LOL Phred!

Miz Karen, Sophie and I are wishing you a happy, safe trip. Hurry home, we'll miss you!

K9karen
10-14-2001, 10:04 PM
Oh honorable temporary moderators, forgive me for ignoring you for a minute..just wanted to say that Daisy's photo holding the flag is absolutely ADORABLE!! a HUGE AWAW!! Brid......wish I could just kiss her face right now!
Also,,ALY ..the Halloween pix are precious too. I think I better set up my scanner, huh. Rach??? Duh. :rolleyes: We can all watch Cody eat!!! :D

gini
10-14-2001, 10:14 PM
I have this funny vision of all of our pets running amuck this week knowing Ms. Karen is out of town.

I told Rascal Phred and Chuck are in charge and did he know what a "time out" was.....

NoahsMommy
10-15-2001, 10:14 PM
Congrats!!

This is so cool reading how close everyone is here... :D

Karen
10-16-2001, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by gini:
<STRONG>I have this funny vision of all of our pets running amuck this week knowing Ms. Karen is out of town.
..</STRONG>

Out of town but not out of all contact - everybody be good!

I look forward to telling you all about it when I'm really back.

Phred
10-16-2001, 10:52 PM
Now you're all wondering... Did she REALLY post that with her own little finnerbones, or dit one of the clones stick that in?

Nope! No junior assistant work there ~ That was the REAL Head Bunnie - Miz Karen!

Guess that means you're alive and well, Huh, Boss?

Cinder & Smokey say HI! and hurry home! :D

Phred
10-17-2001, 12:25 AM
The Head Bunnie, our own Miz Karen, hopped in last night to say a quick "Hello" ~ :D

Read her message, two posts above this one.

zippy-kat
10-17-2001, 10:46 AM
LOL, I have the strange feeling that PetTalk Members are with the Pet-sitters and "Mommy" just called to check on us! lol :D

We're bein' good Miz Karen! Honest!!

Dixieland Dancer
10-17-2001, 11:21 AM
This is the funniest link I've read in awhile. Now I feel like Mom's out of town and we should do something naughty cause the Big Brothers are watching us. Kind of like when the Cats away theory. No pun intended towards our kitty lovers! LOL :D

Cinder & Smoke
10-17-2001, 12:09 PM
Smokey an me wanna knowe who'z watchin "the Boyz" (Big :cool: Chuck an Lil :p: Dad)??

Good thing the Head Bunnie :D (Miz Karen) skairt them into thinkin she'd be *checkin in* whenebber she had a minnit. Hee hee...

Dad getz sweaty handpawz ebber time he putz his "phreddie" label on an playz onna Boards. He's a'fraid he'll *goof* sumpin up an she'll see it! Chill out, Dad; go fix a radio. :rolleyes: SmokeMutt an me will take care of the Pet Talker Gang!

TheAntiPam
10-17-2001, 01:16 PM
Maybe we should have a wild PetTalk party! We could have catnip snacks and lots of mud and stinky stuff to roll in and plenty of all those non D-I-E-T treats for everybody! :cool:

YAH! PARTY TIL YOUR FUR FALLS OFF! HURRAY!

---

On second thought, maybe we can just have a group nap! :D Wow, think of the size of that Big Bed to fit everyone in the PetTalk family! :eek:

10-17-2001, 03:20 PM
HOW DO YOU PUT THOSE CUTE PICTURES OF YOUR PET AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR POST?

zippy-kat
10-17-2001, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by TheAntiPam:
[QB]YAH! PARTY TIL YOUR FUR FALLS OFF! HURRAY! [QB]

Wouldn't take long on this end! We're shedding massively!!!!!!! :cool:

Karen
10-18-2001, 12:15 AM
Booo! Just making sure everybody's still being good ...

Former User
10-18-2001, 02:15 AM
http://www.plauder-smilies.de/wavey.gif Hi Karen! Of course we're all being good here, Spencer is taking care of that! :)

Daisy's Mom
10-18-2001, 01:15 PM
Hi Karen! We miss you but the guys are sure doing a good job!

And Karen I., thank you so much! Sorry I didn't see your sweet compliment until today :)

Cinder & Smoke
10-18-2001, 01:46 PM
Dad! You missed her :(. Miz Karen, the Head Bunnie; jest {peek'd} in an said Howdy :D!

She wuz checkin up on us :rolleyes: ta see iffin weez being good an not messin up the Pet Talk House.

Shuld I tell her we onlee had wun partee an gotz ebberthin kleened up reel gud? Or dontcha think she needs ta hear bout that?

Itz too late fer whut, Dad?
http://wsphotofews.excite.com/007/S5/qr/LC/M198156.jpg

12-31-2002, 08:11 AM
Hey , OF COURSE we will all be good !!! No Amok ...

(pssst , when are they gone ????? ;) :p :p )

luckies4me
12-31-2002, 01:36 PM
CONGRATS!

Can I be moderator of Pet General? hahahehehe Please!!!! LOL:p :D

Karen
12-31-2002, 08:16 PM
This was over a long time ago. We no longer have any other moderators than Paul and myself, that originated back, more than a year ago, when we went to China for a week unexpectedly. We are home now, have been for some time, and do not feel the need for extra moderators at this time.

moosmom
01-01-2003, 08:38 AM
Karen,

I couldn't agree with you more!! Afterall, if it ain't broke, don't fix it, right??? You and Paul are doing a wonderful job and are to be commended for such a great site. I'm glad I found you.

Happy New Year!!