PDA

View Full Version : Please Pray for Livvy

NoahsMommy
02-15-2005, 11:24 PM
Livvy goes in for her blood and biopsy tomorrow. :(

Please pray for good things.

She seems to be very uncomfortable. She cries when we move her, touch her or carry her. She seems more crabby, not too painful. :( Poor thing...we'll know more soon, sweet girl.

:( :( :( :(

krazyaboutkatz
02-16-2005, 12:03 AM
Kelly, I sure hope that everything goes well tomorrow and that they don't find anything seriously wrong with her. Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent your way. Please update us when you can and please take care.

shais_mom
02-16-2005, 12:24 AM
prayers on the way for lil Livvy

NoahsMommy
02-16-2005, 01:59 AM
Thanks, guys. :)

jenluckenbach
02-16-2005, 05:03 AM
Prayers for Olivia.

kimlovescats
02-16-2005, 06:04 AM
Oh Kelly, I will be thinking about you and Livvy. Praying that you get encouraging news, and Livvy starts feeling better soon!

((((HUGS))))
Kim;)

catlover4ever
02-16-2005, 06:28 AM
Kelly I will be keeping you and Livvy in my heart, thoughts and prayers. Please let us know how you make out with her. (((hugs))) --- Meg

Grace
02-16-2005, 06:49 AM
More prayers for Olivia.

moosmom
02-16-2005, 07:48 AM
Special prayers coming for Livvy AND you Kelly. She's such a sweet thing. I hope everything turns out okay.

Poo
02-16-2005, 08:18 AM
We will be thinking of you & Livvy and praying that everythings goes ok.

Nicki x

slick
02-16-2005, 08:32 AM
Prayers on the way Kelly. Please give her a special scritch from Auntie Slick. Please keep us updated.

catnapper
02-16-2005, 09:01 AM
Good luck Livvy! I'll be praying for you.

NoahsMommy
02-16-2005, 10:42 AM
Thanks, guys. :)

My friend took her to the vet early this morning on her way to work. I have to call my vet to see when we'll find anything out.

AbbyMom
02-16-2005, 12:46 PM
Prayers for Livvy....let us know...

Barbara
02-16-2005, 12:56 PM
Paws crossed for Livvy. And helping thoughts on their way.

smokey the elder
02-16-2005, 01:41 PM
Hugs and prayers are on the way for Olivia. I hope they can find out what is wrong.

catfamily
02-16-2005, 02:03 PM
Prayers for Livvy from here to there.I really hope she'll be OK.

wolflady
02-16-2005, 02:22 PM
Gosh, I just saw this! Prayers on the way and please give us an update as soon as you can.

**hugs**

ChrisH
02-16-2005, 02:56 PM
Oh, Kelly, I only just seen this. Livvy has stayed on my list from before and sending extra prayers that everything is ok. Please update us when you can.

Chris

momoffuzzyfaces
02-16-2005, 03:19 PM
Lots of prayers on the way for Livvy and you too!

izabelle24
02-16-2005, 04:07 PM
good luck livvy

Shady
02-16-2005, 04:59 PM
Hope and prayers from me and my furkids.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v714/qpdoll/joneseyes21hq.gif

Felicia's Mom
02-16-2005, 08:44 PM
I just saw this. Prayers going out for Livvy.

NoahsMommy
02-17-2005, 12:08 PM
Nothing to update yet. I left a message for the vet to call me sometime tonight so we can talk about the results and options.

I didn't see her until 10:30 last night, so I didn't get any update from anyone.

zippy-kat
02-17-2005, 01:07 PM
{{hugs 'n pawsitive thoughts comin' your way!}}

rg_girlca
02-17-2005, 06:30 PM
Oh Kelly, big time Prayers and positive thoughts on the way for precious Livvy.

((((((HUGS)))))) for you.

AmberLee
02-18-2005, 12:26 AM
Oops, didn't see this previously. Any news yet?

Purrs and headbumpies and prayers coming to you all from us.

Amber, Cassy, and Livvy.

Cataholic
02-18-2005, 10:23 AM
Prayers for Livvy! Any update, Kelly?

BastetsMum
02-18-2005, 03:24 PM
Best of luck and prayers for you and Livvy

PayItForward
02-18-2005, 06:32 PM
Kelly, Any news today ?

Thinking of you both

Medusa
02-18-2005, 07:33 PM
Prayers from me and the fur posse. Hope to hear a good report soon. Hang in there, Kelly and Livvy.

Blessings,
M

Karen
02-18-2005, 07:36 PM
Hoping no news is good mews ... Livvy, you go poke momma so she'll post, okay?

PayItForward
02-19-2005, 06:21 PM
{{{A few hugs for Livvy and Kelly}}}

NoahsMommy
02-19-2005, 09:23 PM
I just heard from my vet. :( :( Livvy has cancer. :( :( :( :(

She said the bloodwork revealed very highly elivated liver values, lymphozyte and that upon examination, her liver is palpating very large. :(

The biopsy revealed that she has hepatic lymphoma and there's nothing we can do. :( We'll keep her on pain medicine and watch her. If she seems in pain or distress, we'll have to do right by her and give her peace.

Poor Livvy!!! :( :( :(

slick
02-19-2005, 09:30 PM
:( :( :( Oh Kelly, I'm so saddened by this news and know that I'm crying along with you. She is so lucky to have a caring and loving Meowmie like you to make her last days comfortable!! I just don't know what to say except that I love you and you know where I am if you need to talk.

Big hugs to you and please give Livvy some kisses from me.

slick
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

NoahsMommy
02-19-2005, 09:34 PM
Thank you, Slick.

I know in my heart that there was something wrong. I hope I'm not a bad cat meowmie, but I just didn't want to know.

:(

wolflady
02-19-2005, 10:25 PM
Oh Kelly, I'm so sad to read this too. I was hoping so hard that this wouldn't be the outcome. Never think that you are a bad cat meowmie. All of your furries are very lucky to have you as their meowmie and they are all in good hands with you. A pet parent never wants to hear news like this. :(
**hugs**
Please know that I'm here for you too. Give Livvy some extra luvins and kisses for me and call if you need to talk.

***hugs***
Karen

shais_mom
02-20-2005, 12:14 AM
Oh Kelly - I am so sorry
Hugs to both of you.
You are not a bad mommy!!!

krazyaboutkatz
02-20-2005, 12:25 AM
Kelly, I'm so sorry to hear about Livvy.:( Please give her some extra cuddles and scritches for me. I'm sure she'll let you know when it's time for her to go to RB. I'm here for you if you need me and no you're not a bad meowmie. You're one of the most caring cat meowmies that I know. Please take care. {{{{HUGS}}}}

AmberLee
02-20-2005, 02:05 AM
OMG. What awful news, you and David must be devastated.

Please pass on extra cuddles and lovies from me, too. Hang in there.

BastetsMum
02-20-2005, 03:47 AM
Hugs to you and Livvy from Bastet and Myself. I am sorry for your terrible news.

ChrisH
02-20-2005, 05:54 AM
Oh, no! :( Kelly, what terrible news, I am so, so, sorry.
And no way are you a bad meowmie, please get that thought right out of your head, right now!

hugs
Chris

Poo
02-20-2005, 06:28 AM
Oh Kelly so sorry to hear your news. I know exactly what you are going through. It's very tough, hugs to you both.

Nicki xx

PayItForward
02-20-2005, 06:51 AM
What terrible news :( Poor Livvy :(
I know you'll enjoy what ever time you have together

smokey the elder
02-20-2005, 06:53 AM
Oh, poor Livvy. Cancer is the pits. Gentle hugs for Livvy. When Smokey the Elder was diagnosed, this let me spoil her more than ever since I knew I didn't have very long.:(

Medusa
02-20-2005, 07:50 AM
Kelly, I'm so very, very sorry to hear the news about Livvy. It's a difficult time for you, to be sure, but now is your opportunity to grow even closer to her. You're a good mom who is willing to do whatever needs to be done to bring Livvy peace. Don't punish yourself. The situation is painful enough. Peace and prayers to you and to Livvy.

Blessings,
M

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-20-2005, 12:08 PM
Oh no, I'm so sorry, Kelly. :(

I know you will do whatever you can to make Livvy comfortable until her time has come. :(

Please give her gentle hugs and smoochies from me. :(

Uabassoon
02-20-2005, 12:17 PM
Kelly I'm so sorry to hear this news :( I can't even imagine how hard this must be for you. I'm always here if you need to talk.

zippy-kat
02-20-2005, 01:03 PM
:( Kelly,
I read this last night but wasn't sure I had the right words. I started to call you but then changed my mind as it was pretty late and I didn't want to disturb you if you were resting. My heart goes out to you, David, Livvy, and the other furries.

Can they give her steroids? Clarice was given steroids (of course her's was a diff. type of cancer) to "give us a couple of weeks." Those "couple of weeks" turned into 4 months.

I have no doubt you will take care of silly Livvies; you've always been such a wonderful mommy to all your furbabies. I must confess, I'm worried about the added stress to you and the effect it will have on your health. PLEASE take care of yourself! I'm here day or night if you need ANYTHING!

{{hugs}} to everyone,
Zip

NoahsMommy
02-20-2005, 03:17 PM
Thank you, guys. You're all so kind. Reading this thread really helped me to feel better. Thank you.

Tonya, I'm going to talk to Susie about steriods tonight, I had the same question, but was to upset to ask any questions.

I'll pass on your love to Livvy. I slept on the couch last night so she could be out with the others. That way I could protect her from any brattyness. I just put her back in her room for some peace and quiet.

moosmom
02-20-2005, 06:36 PM
Oh Kelly,

I am SO sorry to hear about Livvy!! I haven't had access to the internet all day!

Spoil the hell out of Livvy, as I know you've been doing. Give her lots of hugs, kisses and treats.

Give her smoochies from me. Call me if you'd like to talk. You've got my number.

((((hugs))))
Donna

Laura's Babies
02-20-2005, 07:22 PM
Man, I sit here crying with all the rest of you. How can this dreaded disease take our wonderful babies that God has blessed us with? But ours is not to reason "why"....

God blessed you with giving her to you, he trusts you to do what is right for her, even as hard as it will be. He will be taking her "Home" and is giving you time to find acceptance and to love her hard and as much as you can. She will go, knowing she is loved and had a great Mommie.... not all of them have that so I hope you find peace in that knolage somehow. She has had the best you can give her in life and God knows you will give her the best at the end..... God bless you and sweet Livvy. (((((Hugs)))) to you and your whole family during this horriable time.

jazzcat
02-20-2005, 09:18 PM
Oh Kelly I'm so sorry. I had checked back yesterday before your update and just now came back to see this very sad news. I had prayed it would be nothing serious. Poor Livvy and poor you! (((HUGS)))

Please give Livvy a few gentle hugs for me and please take care of yourself.

rg_girlca
02-21-2005, 11:50 AM
Oh Kelly, I am so sorry to read this dreadful news.
I am at a loss for words right now.
Just know that Livvy and you are in my prayers.

Please do not blame yourself. Cancer is such a horrible disease that can creep up on both human and animal, before we know it.

Please take care of yourself.

Give precious Livvy a hug & kiss from me and a big ((((((HUG)))))) for you.

RedHedd
02-21-2005, 11:57 AM
Kelly, I'm so sorry to hear about Livvy's diagnosis. It's the hardest thing to hear and I, too, thought I had been a bad meowmie when Goldie got her diagnosis .... I went into the old "if only I ...." Don't blame yourself. Our cats are experts at disguising when they're feeling poorly. Now all you can do is make sure she's comfortable in the time she has left on this side of the RB.

Goldie was put on steroids and a human cancer drug. She had been diagnosed in January and lasted until April. When the time came I knew it was time and you will know too.

Give Livvy extra special TLC and be gentle with yourself too. Hugs and prayers going out your way over cyberspace.

NoahsMommy
02-21-2005, 03:23 PM
Thanks guys. :)

Livvy sure enjoys her extra spoiling...especially being able to be out almost three days straight! Although Noel has been stealing her comfy bed at night, Livvy really enjoys sleeping on one of us. ;)

David doesn't have to work today, so I'm home eating lunch and checking on our patient. She's in good spirits today.

Russian Blue
02-21-2005, 07:30 PM
I just saw this thread now Kelly and I'm so sorry for the news! :(

(((( Hugs )))) for both you and Livvy.

If you need to talk, you know I'm only an email away.

Kater
02-21-2005, 07:42 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this, Kelly. :( You and Livvy will be in my thoughts and prayers.
{{{{HUGS}}}}

BigCharles
02-21-2005, 08:30 PM
Sorry to hear about Livvy. I've not been able to check in real regular. Noah and the rest of the "herd" were just about the first furballs that I got to know here on PT.

I kind of know what you are going through. My boy Lamoni gets older as I watch him. I know what is coming. At least you have some idea of how much time you have left - - even though it can never be enough.

Hug them all for me. You are in our prayers.

Soapets
03-07-2005, 04:09 AM
I'll be keeping you and Livvy in my thoughts and prayers as well. Please keep on loving her and spoiling her. At least she'll be happy during her remaining time here on earth. I sure hope she can be kept pain-free as well.....

catcrazylady
03-07-2005, 05:12 PM
OMG!!! Kelly please forgive me for just now seeing this! I don't know how in the world I didn't see, hear, or find out about his sooner.
Please know that you, David, and especially Livvy are in my thoughts and prayers. I'm so sorry that this happened to Livvy but if it had too I'm glad she is in your wonderful and loving hands to help her through. Bless all of you!
Again, I'm so sorry that I'm just now responding. Prayers and lots of {{{HUGS}}} to you all.

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-09-2005, 07:13 AM
Oh no... I almost never come here on cat health... :( . I am so sorry for Livvy...:(

Logan
03-09-2005, 09:45 AM
I read on Kelly's prayer thread that Livvy went to the RB yesterday. :(

Rest in peace, Livvy.