PDA

View Full Version : Buttercup has a friend!!!

Logan
02-15-2005, 10:47 PM
Tonight, after I took Helen to Volleyball practice, I drove in the driveway and saw Butter crouched down next to what I thought was Mimi. Wrong! It was an orange kitty, in my driveway! We NEVER see cats in this neighborhood and I thought I had the only two, but there is another one. The cat was maybe 3 ft from Butter and sitting there, calmly. When I got out of the car, it ran away, but tonight I heard it crying outside and Butter went flying out the window in the office to investigate.

Scott is out of town and I told him on the phone that we might have a new cat! ;) He said he would only have a new cat if one of the others left. NOT!!!!!! :eek:

Think Butter might have a girlfriend?????

luvofallhorses
02-15-2005, 10:48 PM
Aww how sweet! :) Did you find the kitty that was in the driveway? :)

NoahsMommy
02-15-2005, 10:54 PM
Awww! That's so cute!!

You have to get a picture of his new girlfriend. :)

kimlovescats
02-15-2005, 11:00 PM
Ut oh ... sounds like Buttercup is in love!:eek: ;)

catmandu
02-16-2005, 05:51 AM
Although,if its an Orange Cat,the odds,are very strong,that the Stranger,is a Tom Cat,although,as Seinfeld said,there,is nothing wrong,with that!

Laura's Babies
02-16-2005, 07:22 AM
Everybody needs a friend so he is befriending this other kitty. Aren't you proud of that beautiful Butter!

catnapper
02-16-2005, 07:40 AM
Butter seems to be the neighborhood welcome cat! :) Any new people move into town that would have brought a cat with them?

sirrahbed
02-16-2005, 07:41 AM
It sure does sound like Butter has a friend:) I hope you see her/him and get to check this out!! If Butter IS in love, why how can Scott refuse just one more!:D

Logan
02-16-2005, 07:48 AM
I'll keep my eyes open for this new kitty. I have never seen it before last night. And Butter wanted to stay outside all night, last night, which is very unusual! He did come in this morning, eat breakfast, then crash on my bed.

I'm sort of glad he's found a friend. Lord knows that Mimi is glad because he won't try to be friends with her. She just despises him. Gary, you are probably right about it being a male. He had the strangest "design" in his fur, not the traditional tabby coloring. Hope I can get a picture.

Last night, on the phone, Scott asked me if I had considered putting food outside. I said "no, but maybe I should" and he quickly said "NO NO NO!!! I was just making sure you hadn't done that!" Ha Ha!!!

Seems like I made a similar post to this one, 4 years ago, when Buttercup showed up at my house. :rolleyes:

Barbara
02-16-2005, 07:48 AM
I would feel our relationship to be a little more equal if Butter is married too:)

But: curiously: how does she look?:D

ramanth
02-16-2005, 09:39 AM
Butter's got a girlfriend! :D