PDA

View Full Version : Dog Burned with acid!!

Rottieluver45
06-30-2001, 01:18 PM
I saw on the news a couple of days ago that a dog was abused with Acid!! It`s owner left it without a nose and it`s face Was pink (they showed him) it was so sad!!! Vets were cleaning him off and they said that he should be fine!! I`m trying to get more Info!!

Eudora
07-06-2001, 06:00 AM
Oh my Gosh! Please let me know more at my e-mail. :mad: That sicko deserves to be locked up and they should throw away the key.

Karen
07-06-2001, 09:00 AM
How awful.

thelmalu99
07-06-2001, 11:57 AM
It never ceases to amaze and horrify me how some people can be so cruel.

Eudora
07-06-2001, 10:49 PM
Please, let that poor dog be alright. :( There is no reason for that perosn to do that. :eek: Why would he?

4 feline house
07-06-2001, 11:09 PM
I saw on the news yesterday that he is recovering well.

Rottieluver45
07-17-2001, 06:41 PM
i got an e-mail from the news people!! here it is: THE SEVEN MONTH OLD CARROLLTON DOG IS RECOVERING TONIGHT AFTER BEING BURNED ON HIS HEAD AND FACE. OFFICIALS BELIEVE THE INCIDENT HAPPENED LAST WEEK... .JUST TODAY THE
STATE SENATE PASSED A BILL THAT COULD HELP DETER THOSE WHO WOULD TORTURE OR
TREAT ANIMALS CRUELLY. ANOTHER VICTIM OF ANIMAL CRUELTY IS RECOVERING
OPERATION KINDNESS BROUGHT THE DOG TO THE CARROLLTON ANIMAL HOSPITAL LATE
LAST WEEK.
SANDY LAIRD WITH THE ORGANIZATION BELIEVES ADONIS IS A VICTIM OF ANIMAL
CRUELTY.

15:02:11 "it was something thrown on his head and he tried to rub his arms
and that's the only place on his body where he has the wounds from the
burns."

BECAUSE ADONIS IS A STRAY ANIMAL OFFICIALS DOUBT THAT THE PERSON WHO DID
THIS WILL EVER BE FOUND.

THE SAME IS TRUE IN THE CASE OF WISHBONE. LAST FEBRUARY THE DOG'S EYE WAS
GAUGED OUT . THE CAL-A-HULA MIX SURVIVED THE ATTACK, BUT MANY FEAR OTHER
ANIMALS MAY NOT BE SO LUCKY.
TODAY THE STATE SENATE PASSED A BILL THAT WOULD INCREASE PENALTIES FOR
ANIMAL CRUELTY AND TORTURE.

DR. CHURCHILL, A PROFESSOR OF PSYCHOLOGY AT THE UNIVERSITY OF DALLAS AGREES,
SAYING ANIMAL TORTURE IS A STEPPING STONE TO MORE SERIOUS CRIMES.

15:08:40 "this is one of the most obvious red flags for later criminal
behavior."

THE DOCTOR BELIEVES A PERSON WHO HURTS ANIMALS IS USUALLY A MALE CHILD OR
ADOLESCENT. SOME ONE WHO HAS LOW SELF ESTEEM AND IF NOT ADDRESSED QUICKLY
COULD GRADUATE FROM ANIMALS TO PEOPLE.

15:08:48 "this is not a phase that someone goes through or out grows this is
pathological behavior."

THE BEHAVIOR THAT LEAD TO ADONIS' BURNS IS STILL A MYSTERY, SOMETHING
THAT THE PEOPLE AT THIS ANIMAL HOSPITAL WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND.

14:58:34 "they are defenseless and they depend on us to take care of them
and when we see cases like that they are very frustrating."

that`s all the info I can provide!!

shipugtzus
07-17-2001, 08:19 PM
I agree it is very frustrating when they trust us so much to give them care and love.It never dawns on most of them that we would ever hurt them.It is really sad that they can't be right.If only every one could feel about animals and their well being as we on this board do.It would sure be a lot better and more compassionate world.Unfortunately we have to live with the realiization that,that is not the case.But what a much better place it would be for all of Gods animals if it were....Sandy

Dog lover5678
07-17-2001, 09:13 PM
OMG "that is so saaaaaaaaaaddd hoppefuly hes doing alright that guys that did that must be the http://www.plauder-smilies.com/devil/firedevi.gif

Rottieluver45
07-17-2001, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Sandy Lawson:
<STRONG>I agree it is very frustrating when they trust us so much to give them care and love.It never dawns on most of them that we would ever hurt them.It is really sad that they can't be right.If only every one could feel about animals and their well being as we on this board do.It would sure be a lot better and more compassionate world.Unfortunately we have to live with the realiization that,that is not the case.But what a much better place it would be for all of Gods animals if it were....Sandy</STRONG>

I totally agree!!!!

I mean why would anyone want to do that to a dog,Or any other animal!!?? :confused:

[ July 17, 2001: Message edited by: Rottieluver45 ]

Daisy's Mom
07-18-2001, 01:27 AM
Well said, Sandy. And as for whoever did that to those poor dogs... what goes around, comes around.

sammi
07-18-2001, 01:05 PM
Another very sad tale. Hope things turn out ok for the dog. I think Spencer & Doglover have the type of person pegged. :mad:

DogFan77
07-24-2001, 11:41 AM
:( Why would someone do that? I hope they catch those sickos and lock em up for LIFE! :mad: Tell me if the dog gets better.

Rottieluver45
07-24-2001, 02:54 PM
Well on the news thingy they said that he should be fine!! :)

BPlovebug
08-06-2001, 10:35 AM
who would do such a thing to a poor dog TO EVEN ANY DOG no matter how mean the dog is!!!! How terrible it is!!!!! I really hope they find this guy and put him int he mental home for a longggggggggg time!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad: :(