PDA

View Full Version : confused and upset...

wolfie
02-15-2005, 06:31 PM
Maybe I don't come on here enough to keep up with everything. But I am so confused, and a little upset. I hope soon PT goes back to the happy place it usually is.

*hugs* to everyone! :)

popcornbird
02-15-2005, 06:34 PM
Don't worry...we all are. :) I hope the truth comes out and PT goes back to being the happy, caring place its supposed to be.

sammy101
02-15-2005, 06:46 PM
i feel the same.Im upset with a few PT members,but i hope this phase goes away soon so we can get back to how it usually is:)

{{{Hugs to everyone:D }}}

micki76
02-15-2005, 06:52 PM
Group hug. :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v15/micki76/Avatars%20and%20others/Smilies/grouphug.gif

slick
02-15-2005, 06:56 PM
As with any "family" you have to love each other through the good times AND the bad times. Instead of focussing on the negative threads, how about going back and reading all the positive ones. For example, do a search on "rescue" and read some of the happy stories.

That's what Pet Talk is all about.

MariaM
02-15-2005, 06:56 PM
Well, nothing can be perfect, right? Thought I'm probably not an old enough member, in past threads I've heard people say Pet Talk has become more trouble/sad/hate or whatever filled. But I think we should all just concentrate on trying to help eachother out, think clearly, be kind and supporting and be happy loving pet owners. (Or pet lovers)

Vette
02-15-2005, 07:00 PM
Im new here,, and i like to say i enjoy my stay. lots of nice people abord this board. :D im glad i found it.

i havent found any grumpy posters yet. or maybe i avoid clicking on those threads. :)

thanks everyone for having the board,, and for just being here. :D

guineapiggie13
02-15-2005, 07:02 PM
http://talk.thebabycorner.com/images/smilies/grouphug2.gif
I found this smiley on the first result that came up in Google web search: hug smilies. Isn't it cute? :D

Hopefully this whole conflict will be solved. :)

kuhio98
02-15-2005, 08:14 PM
Well, I evidently don't get here much either because I'm not sure what you guys are talking about. :confused: Whatever it is, I hope it passes. We're all here because we love animals. And since humans are animals too, we should be kind to each other.

Lexi_Lover
02-15-2005, 08:16 PM
I'm just wondering what conflict you guys are talking about?

(I don't I have been on here long enough to see the happy PT, it ws pobly like this when I was here?)

aly
02-15-2005, 09:29 PM
I'm sure the conflict will resolve and we will work past it, as we have in the past.

The family analogy is a good one. We're not always pleased with our family members, but we love them just the same. Every family has arguments and the true strength of a family shows in their ability to resolve and move past conflict.

- (that hug smilie IS really cute!) -

luvofallhorses
02-16-2005, 10:00 AM
http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/images/smilies/GroupHug2.gif

I hope everything gets back to normal. I hate to see this family fighting also. :(

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-16-2005, 10:48 AM
More hugs!! http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20958%20grouphug.gifhttp://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20959%20grouphug.gif
Anl, last but not least: http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20973%20Huge_hug.gif

trayi52
02-16-2005, 10:54 AM
{{{{Hugs}}}} to you!!!!:)

Willie:)

vinjashira
02-16-2005, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by guineapiggie13
http://talk.thebabycorner.com/images/smilies/grouphug2.gif
I found this smiley on the first result that came up in Google web search: hug smilies. Isn't it cute? :D

Hopefully this whole conflict will be solved. :)

I hope so too and guineapiggie13 that's a very nice grouphug! and yours too everybody else!

ramanth
02-16-2005, 11:49 AM
Growing pains. :) This board has a much broader membership than when I first joined. With it comes the good and the bad.

I just ignore the drama. Even so, I try to remember that I was young once too. :)

*group hug*

Corinna
02-16-2005, 11:52 AM
as Kim said growing pains . Its a conflict between 3 people and Mayor Karen is handling it. So Don't worry about it.

K9soul
02-16-2005, 11:53 AM
I know the fights and drama can be discouraging and a downer, but I do think they are inevitable from time to time when people get together. From families, to workplaces, to online communities, there will be times when it just seems like a volcano erupting with bickering and drama. But as others have said, just try to ride it out as best you can. You have only to look at the incredible outpouring of love and support of this community when a member is hit by loss and tragedy to see the kind of hearts that truly dwell here.

I hope this helps you feel a bit better, and big {{HUGS}} always help too :)

EssTer
02-16-2005, 12:32 PM
I feel really werird cause I dunno what you guys are talking about..well, anything it is.. I hope everything's gonna be fine soon!!!

((((HUGS)))):)

pitc9
02-16-2005, 01:45 PM
I post in spurts... I'll spend every second I can on here posting till my fingers fall off. Then I'll just sit back and lurk for a while... or I'll spend a few days away from PT.
But no matter what, I know I can count on 2 things when I come back... wonderful people & someone causing trouble! :D :p

carole
02-16-2005, 01:56 PM
I would not dwell on the negative side too much, it will be resolved I am sure, as everyone has said we are a family, and families have their squabbles from time to time, just go with the flow, don't take it too much to heart and let Karen sort it out, start reading some positive threads and it will soon be forgotten.

Willie I am so glad to see you here, I thought you had left us, and I missed you, HUGS.

MariaM
02-16-2005, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by pitc9
I post in spurts... I'll spend every second I can on here posting till my fingers fall off. Then I'll just sit back and lurk for a while... or I'll spend a few days away from PT.

As do I lol.

wolfie
02-16-2005, 04:46 PM
thanks for the hugs all! ^_^

I'm actually talking about a few things that have happened recently on PT. Loss of a person, loss of animals, some of our friends going through rough times, and some other things as well...

But, like everyone said, our PT family will get through it. I hope everyone is doing okay!

cookieluver7
02-16-2005, 07:17 PM
I haven't seen what you guys all call the "nicer" pet talk. I joined in October and I don't know if that is what you guys consider "nicer." If you ask me, pet talk is a very loving place. Sure there are a few people who have done things wrong and have made mistakes but nobody is perfect. And as many have said I must say it to, Pet talk is a family and we will get through it together, one way or another. {{{HUGS}}}

Corinna
02-16-2005, 07:40 PM
Cookielover , your statement made me (as one of the older pt members) feel so good . There has been a lot of turmoil lately but we do really try to make this a great loving place. Glad it is showing for some of you newer folks.

DJFyrewolf36
02-16-2005, 08:04 PM
*HUGS* to everyone

And Remus and Spook give their love to all!!!

GraciesMommy
02-16-2005, 09:03 PM
I joined PT in Sept. I go in spurts too...because I manage 3 other sites..recipes. signatures and a pet site..but I always have PT running.
I see a lot of good folk on here who love their babies just like I love my Gracie..I have learned quite a bit..
I know with this big a family it can be quite easy to get your feelings hurt...when a person posts a pic and only gets a small handful of feedback it used to hurt my feelings..but then I realize there is no way I can post on every thing here even tho I do try to look at it all..especially all the dog postings..so why should I expect every one to post on my posts..lol...
It is nice tho when you post and you do get some feedback.
We just all need to remember to not take things so personally on here..every one has a common bond...we love our furkids...whether they be dog, cat, rabbit or mouse...and those who have no fur...the reptile parents..we all are here for one reason...to share our love of our kids..

K9soul
02-16-2005, 10:38 PM
Beautifully said Pamela :).