PDA

View Full Version : Found this old picture today.

Laura's Babies
02-15-2005, 06:27 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/PennyMyRBCat.jpg

This was a black beauty I had back in the 80's. She was given to me by a close friend when I lost my other blackie suddenly. My friend lived in Pensacola and got her at the pound and I got her when she was about 3 months old. She was one of the most amusing cats I ever had and would hide in the kitchen cabinets when it stormed. She figured out how to cut my alrm clock off and did that so that she could wake my up every morning herself and she never missed a day, even if it was Saturday or Sunday and I didn't have to go to work! I named her "Penny" become somebody didn't think she was wort 2 cents and took her to the pound.. But I adored her and she was my long time pal and buddie, always there, even through the divorce, loving me, never judging me or laughing at my mistakes. I had her for 13 wonderful years before she went to Rainbow Bridge. Giz's with her antic's reminds me of her.

kimlovescats
02-15-2005, 06:30 PM
Penny was just beautiful and what a precious story about her! It's wonderful that she will always remain in your heart and memory whenever you see an alarm clock! Thanks for sharing her with us!!!;)

catmandu
02-15-2005, 07:03 PM
Penny,was a beautiful Cat,and was worth,far more,than money,in the love,that she gave you,and the joy,that you had together.Penny,has never forgotten,those years,that you had together,and now,she is an Elder Pet Talker Angel,she isc patiently awaiting,the day,that you,will be reunited,in Paradise.

jenluckenbach
02-15-2005, 08:01 PM
Sweet Penny, proved to be worth $1 million.

catnapper
02-15-2005, 08:22 PM
She looks exactly like my foster Murphy!

rg_girlca
02-15-2005, 10:34 PM
What a lovely tribute to your black beauty, Penny.

Rie Rie
02-16-2005, 07:49 AM
Oh, I loved that cat, she used to come and wake me up after waking mom up. All mom had to do was open my door and Penny would get on me and start meowing, never needed an alarm clock, just Penny!! She was like a big black panther, a very big cat.

sirrahbed
02-16-2005, 09:09 AM
awww! What a pretty girl and I love hearing the family stories about her! This is great to have your daughter here, too Laura!!

ramanth
02-16-2005, 09:33 AM
Awww! Penny was so beautiful. Thanks for sharing her story. :)