PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE!! Prayers for a successful capture.

jenluckenbach
02-15-2005, 05:06 PM
Many of you might recall the story of Mao and Ming, 2 Siamese that were trapped along with a colony of cats at a murder/suicide crime scene. (April 2004).

Mao came to me first, a beautiful flame point, love bug. Everyone wondered why he could not seem to find a home. Then, months later when the VERY last cat at the scene was caught (Ming, a lovely tortie point) the 2 Siamese pals were finally reunited and they found a home TOGETHER at their first joint adoption day.

Well. (:mad: holds temper) The "kids have alergies and the cats must go". BUT! wait there is more. (REALLY :mad: )
3 months after they adopted the pair, Ming escapes and they have not been able to catch her since.....7 months! And they wait until NOW to tell us. :mad:

Knowing how hard Ming was to catch the first time around, please pray that we can get her. :( and quickly. She was always a little scaredy kitty.

Will try to dig up some old pictures for you.

rosethecopycat
02-15-2005, 05:12 PM
Oh no, how disturbing.

I hope they can catch that tortie girl.

Prayers rising.

jenluckenbach
02-15-2005, 05:25 PM
Ming

http://www.enter.net/photoalbum/data/jenluckenbach/177569.JPG

Mao

http://www.enter.net/photoalbum/data/jenluckenbach/304039.jpg

slick
02-15-2005, 05:26 PM
Oh Jen what terrible news. Imagine having your kitty disappear for 7 months without saying anything.....:mad: :mad: That disgusts me. Thank goodness you can capture them and find them a REAL loving and deserving home. Prayers on the way for a successful capture of Ming. If anyone can do it, you can Jen. :)

PayItForward
02-15-2005, 05:34 PM
Poor Ming, I hope they catch her quickly, she must be so scared :(

jenluckenbach
02-15-2005, 05:37 PM
Trapping is not MY game....but Alex will get her. Send ALL good thoughts to Alex that she can catch Ming quickly. (Alex is a firm believer in the sending of energy, so come on pet talk prayers you can help this scared little girl trust us just one more time)

Poor thing is probably almost feral by now.

They will be coming back here to me, hopefully, ASAP!

PLEASE Ming, trust us, let us help you.:(

QueenScoopalot
02-15-2005, 05:37 PM
Prayers winging your way fast! I know it's a stressful idea for Mao, but maybe if she were put in a secure covered carrier behind the trap (so Ming hears and sees her through the trap), Ming may be more apt to go into the trap. Catnip works wonders too, but be sure it isn't blowing outside the trap, or before the trigger mechanism. Fresh stuff ground up, and smeared on the trigger works as long as the trap is large. What pieces of work those people tuned out to be. :mad: Siamese don't do well in cold weather, and they didn't even have the decency to call anyone or help?? :confused: I'm assuming they've been feeding, otherwise Ming likely would have left the area. :confused:

catnapper
02-15-2005, 05:49 PM
Gasp! I LOVED Mao! What a horrible family! :mad:

jenluckenbach
02-15-2005, 06:05 PM
Yes, they see Ming daily (supposedly) and feed her, but can't get close. (this is the "story")

And I loved Mao too......what a beauty and a sweetheart.

I am on pins and needles waiting for a report. PLEASE, more prayers. :(

Laura's Babies
02-15-2005, 06:15 PM
If they see her daily and feed her, I am sure she will be caught! Lets hope they are not lying about that!!

Grrrrrr! SOME PEOPLE!!!!:mad:

Positive thoughts being sent along with a few prayers!

kimlovescats
02-15-2005, 06:24 PM
What a HORRIBLE thing for these people to do ... they should be FINED!:mad:

Prayers coming for these two innocent babies!

Corinna
02-15-2005, 06:31 PM
Prayers from here.Did these &*&*^ put them out side knowing they had been ferals?

jenluckenbach
02-15-2005, 06:35 PM
These 2 were thought to be Drop-offs at a colony site. And Supposedly Ming just escaped through a door left open by one of the kids. :(

They KNEW she was a scaredy cat. And still they did not take proper care of her. :( I hope Mao stays safe until we can get to him.

catmandu
02-15-2005, 06:55 PM
The Found Cats,especially The Found Cat Meezers,are sending ,out all the Positive Thoughts,taht they can muster,for Poor Ming,and why,those fools,waited,this long,to tell you,is beyond me!More material obsessed idiots,I bet.

catland
02-15-2005, 07:07 PM
Positive thoughts to you sweet Ming - that you may allow yourself to be rescued and that you may find your furrever home.

kuhio98
02-15-2005, 07:36 PM
Praying hard for you all. I'm so sorry to hear that these adopters did not work out as we had all hoped.
Lisa

rg_girlca
02-15-2005, 09:00 PM
Oh Jen, prayers and positive thoughts on the way that Alex is able to trap Ming real soon and that Mao, whom I just love, and Ming are back safely in your home until another forever home is found for them.

Zipped lips on the family to allow this to go on for too long.:mad:

krazyaboutkatz
02-15-2005, 11:49 PM
Jen, I'm so sorry to hear this.:(
Prayers are being sent to Alex so she will hopefully be able to catch Ming. I also hope that Mao will be safe until he's also rescued. May they both be able to find real loving and caring forever homes this time.

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-16-2005, 05:33 AM
Some people :mad: :rolleyes: :mad: !!

I hope that Ming can be caught asap, so she can get a better home!!

jenluckenbach
02-17-2005, 07:45 AM
The trapping attempt is scheduled for this Saturday. They usually see her around 3 pm for feeding. They will use Mao as a lure. Hope for success on the first try. Poor little sweet Ming, she must be petrified.

Rie Rie
02-17-2005, 08:00 AM
Thoughts and prayers are on thier way in hopes that Ming will be captured soon and in good health. Some people are just STUPID!!!!

QueenScoopalot
02-17-2005, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
The trapping attempt is scheduled for this Saturday. They usually see her around 3 pm for feeding. They will use Mao as a lure. Hope for success on the first try. Poor little sweet Ming, she must be petrified.
Prayers winging over there by the bushel for Saturday! Please, please, please, please catch her Alex. ;) ;) Rare roast beast (from Stop & Shop if you have one local) works terrific for skitty kitties. The stuff is so stinky I swear it still has a pulse. :eek: Bleck..can you tell I don't eat the stuff? :confused:

jenluckenbach
02-19-2005, 02:32 PM
Just when you thought that people could not get MORE stupi, you are once again proved wrong.

The wonderful people who allowed Ming outside 7 months ago (and did not ask for help) let Mao get out and did not tell us! :mad:

Alex went up there with the traps and plans to bring Mao home only to find NO cats! Now they BOTH need to be caught.

GGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Just proves that no matter how hard you try to find good people to adopt, nothing is a guarentee. :(

catnapper
02-19-2005, 02:39 PM
STUPID PEOPLE!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

And of course they had a hundred and one excuses, right? :mad:

K & L
02-19-2005, 02:52 PM
It's such a shame this had to happen. People never cease to amaze me with their stupidity. I wish you a very successful hunt and capture.

Laura's Babies
02-19-2005, 03:06 PM
GRRrrrrrrr! Do you have to let them have the kitties back when they are caught? I WOULDN'T!!

Today is Saturday so please keep us posted on the trapping...

ratchet22
02-19-2005, 03:14 PM
Idiots!

Prayers are being sent your way that you catch them safely, quickly, and they are ok. Please continu to let us know

jenluckenbach
02-19-2005, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Laura's Babies
GRRrrrrrrr! Do you have to let them have the kitties back when they are caught?.
HELL NO!!!!! (oops, did I say that??)

They are being relinquished back to the rescue for rehoming.

I will let you know as soon as I know anything.....but it could take weeks or even months. :(:(

QueenScoopalot
02-19-2005, 04:42 PM
You should circulate these morons names on the D.N.A list! Both out...what's wrong with them??? :mad: :mad: :mad: