PDA

View Full Version : Time to get serious.... WHO on PT is going to adopt these babies!!????

kimlovescats
02-15-2005, 04:43 PM
The ONLY way I can keep myself from wanting to keep these babies, is to know that they are going to wonderful PT homes! It worked with Robbie, Lizzie, Mysty, Rocky and Rumor! RIGHT? Sooooooooo, who's calling these babies theirs?

Come on now people, ya know you want them!!!:D

You know the ones I'm talking about ..... http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=71683 so don't try playing dumb!!!:eek:

catnapper
02-15-2005, 05:05 PM
Kittens? What kittens?

:D

jazzzytina
02-15-2005, 05:58 PM
is one of the orangies a male?

jenluckenbach
02-15-2005, 06:08 PM
I don't recall any kittens :rolleyes:

CalliesMom
02-15-2005, 06:24 PM
WAIT! What kittens?? :rolleyes: Oh, I would love one but I'm married to a man who says "three is too many..." Maybe if I got rid of the husband, I could have room for one or two more.

I would never get rid of the hubby..though he's a pain, deep down somewhere in his little heart he does love the kitties. He even refers to Whispy as "his kitty" and to quit bothering "his kitty" with all the picture taking. ;)

kimlovescats
02-15-2005, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by jazzzytina
is one of the orangies a male?

YES, in fact all except the calico are male!!!;)

kimlovescats
02-15-2005, 08:23 PM
OK, OK..... I see everybody wimping out on this thread. You just wait ... I have SEVEN more weeks of heart melting pictures to post! I'll get you ALL!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :D

Laura's Babies
02-15-2005, 08:57 PM
GET 'EM KIM!! Post those cutise pictures and get 'em!!!

You are feeling better today I hope!

rg_girlca
02-15-2005, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
OK, OK..... I see everybody wimping out on this thread. You just wait ... I have SEVEN more weeks of heart melting pictures to post! I'll get you ALL!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :D

ROTFLMAO!!!!! Oh gosh, I don't know how much more my stomach can take tonight.

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!

Kim, you know if I could, I would take that precious little tabby in a heartbeat.

Denyce
02-15-2005, 09:47 PM
rg_girlca,

If Kim got a kitten up to me in PA I would be happy to deliver it the rest of the way to Montreal? ;) My hubby and I are going to be there the week of Victoria Day. The only problem would be the husky but I could keep the kitten in a carrier by my feet in the front seat. It is a thought?

Denyce

catnapper
02-15-2005, 10:15 PM
Hmmm... Denyce... hubby will be in Penn State this weekend! Can I ship someone out? He'd happily deliver somebody to you! ;) Lets see... what fosters are available around me??? :D We'll get another kitty to Lorraine somehow (and no... she did NOT win the auction for Abby!) :D

Kim, if I could take another kitten in, I'd have kept Murphy! Now I do love the looks of that little tabby boy! Mr. Pouncer would never forgive me adding another kitty to the family.

rg_girlca
02-15-2005, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by Denyce
rg_girlca,

If Kim got a kitten up to me in PA I would be happy to deliver it the rest of the way to Montreal? ;) My hubby and I are going to be there the week of Victoria Day. The only problem would be the husky but I could keep the kitten in a carrier by my feet in the front seat. It is a thought?

Denyce

OMG, OMG, OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! Not nice to get me all excited like this before bedtime.....(RICHARD, hold back on any comments please.)

Do you know where in Montreal?

We'll get another kitty to Lorraine somehow (and no..she did NOT win the auction for Abby!)

That was funny catnapper and I don't want another kitty, I want Freida's baby tabby.:)

catnapper
02-15-2005, 10:36 PM
Well Lorraine, we'll figure out a way to get that tabby to you!

Kim, looks like one is sold! :D

kimlovescats
02-15-2005, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
Well Lorraine, we'll figure out a way to get that tabby to you!

Kim, looks like one is sold! :D

As much as I would LOVE for Lorraine to have this tabby baby, you are talkin' to a lady who hardly leaves the house, much less the state!!!:rolleyes: Sorry ... I don't travel well. :(

krazyaboutkatz
02-15-2005, 11:13 PM
Hopefully a few of the kittens will be able to go to Pet Talkers.:) Unfortunately I'm at my limit right now.:(

rg_girlca
02-15-2005, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
As much as I would LOVE for Lorraine to have this tabby baby, you are talkin' to a lady who hardly leaves the house, much less the state!!!:rolleyes: Sorry ... I don't travel well. :(

Kim, sweetie, don't worry about it, I didn't think it would be possible to get kitty from Tennesse to PA. I wouldn't put him through such a long trip. I was just more excited that Denyce is coming to Montreal.:D

kimlovescats
02-16-2005, 06:01 AM
Ok, Lorraine! ;) I hope you know though, that you would be one of my 1st choices as a mom to one of my babies!!!:)

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-16-2005, 06:03 AM
To bad that I am living overseas.... :( :( .

catfamily
02-16-2005, 07:42 AM
I would take ALL of them so they can stay together but I think 13 is my limit.LOL.
My Lucky 13 cats.We don't feel like there's too many but I think this will be it unless one comes to my door half dead and needs help prompto.;)

sasvermont
02-16-2005, 08:02 AM
And I live only 2 hours from Montreal. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. I deliver, too!

catnapper
02-16-2005, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by sasvermont
You have to stop by and say hi! Where is PA are you coming?

Kim, somebody is going to want one of your kittens... and we know a transport wouldn't be that hard to put together considering all the PTers here! :D

catmandu
02-16-2005, 08:21 AM
I would love,the Orangie,with the white chin,as he loooks,so much,like my Michael,and he,could be Michaels porotege! But,sadly Canada,is so far away,and I dont know,how we could get him,here.And I think,that the Found Cats,after,they got over KITTEN SHOCK,would love,a Baby,to play with.

Denyce
02-16-2005, 08:34 AM
rg_girlca,

We are going to visit my in-laws that week. They live just a block away from the Plamadon (sp) station on the metro. I am sure I managled the spelling of that. His parents own a magic shop named Perfect Magic. They live just around the corner from there. The shop address is 4781 Av Van Horne. Does that help? I have only been one other time. I know his brother works downtown at a music acadamy I believe? He is a sound technician.

Denyce

sirrahbed
02-16-2005, 09:20 AM
I just have to say that adopting two of Kim's kittens has been a wonderful experience!! Being able to see them being born - fresh baby pictures and then growing up - all saved to a baby album (http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=4285911699)

Also, since Kim is a stay home Meowmie - these babies get so much TLC and come to you pre-spoiled!! You will get to know everything about their history - every vet visit- and LOTS of pictures!! Get your order in soon and she will give them *extra* spoiling and handling:D

How many chances to you get to really know your cat since their beginning??

catlover4ever
02-16-2005, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by sasvermont

I'm in between TN and VT....I would be willing to do a car drive with some precious cargo. :)

Laura's Babies
02-16-2005, 05:40 PM
This picture was made and posted on another one of these babies threads.. I just want to say....

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid158/pba63ddb2d67b2edca291535f407744be/f51d70ec.jpg

Basket of cute babies need a good furever home!

cubby31682
02-16-2005, 06:49 PM
I would take one but I'm afraid I would have to find a new place to live. Hubby would probably kick me out of the house. :(

Soapets
02-18-2005, 02:29 PM
Is there any way you could get one to Nebraska?
We would LOVE to adopt one of them, and would also be willing to help transport any of them through our area if needed.....