PDA

View Full Version : Freddy is NEGATIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kimlovescats
02-15-2005, 03:32 PM
If I wasn't so fat and out of shape, I would turn CARTWHEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

No worms either, not even any noticeable fleas or earmites!:eek: His gums were pale, but "not real bad" per the vet. He does have a temperature though and was only slightly dehydrated. Got some fluids, and some Clavamox and home we went!!! Oh yeah, I am going to deworm him too, just in case. Got plenty of dewormer for mom and kittens and a few others around here that could use another deworming! WOW, I really feel like we dodged a big one here! THANK YOU LORD, and PT FRIENDS!!!!:D

Kim and Freddy

edit: oh, so what is it? Not sure, she says probably just some nasty bacterial thing ... no telling what he got in to out in the Wal_Mart parking lot!:rolleyes:

QueenScoopalot
02-15-2005, 03:39 PM
AHH...we knew that! :D :D :D OK...well we all prayed, and those prayers were answered again! Great news for Freddy! :) Now breath again woman! ;)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-15-2005, 03:46 PM
First of all....whew!

Second of all....YIPEEEE!!!!!

Yeah, Freddy!

sasvermont
02-15-2005, 03:58 PM
A great result! Wow. He did seem revived with the new cat food, and that gave me reason for pause. Hmmmmm. Maybe a spoiled kitty, not a sick kitty!

Keep us posted on his progress. I hope he feels better now that he'll be medicated and on the mend!

SAS

Lacey
02-15-2005, 03:59 PM
YAAAAAY!!!! Freddy's ok! {{shimmy-shimmy of joy}} :cool:

Now to go back to plotting to steal that calico sis of his...

Prairie Purrs
02-15-2005, 04:04 PM
Hooray for Freddy!! Get better soon, little fella! :D

catnapper
02-15-2005, 04:11 PM
Woohoo! Doing virtual cartwheels for the both of you!!!!

Craftlady
02-15-2005, 04:18 PM
GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Poo
02-15-2005, 04:32 PM
yippeee great news :D

Nicki xx

kimlovescats
02-15-2005, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Lacey
Now to go back to plotting to steal that calico sis of his...

Well, since you *only* have two kitties, and you live so CLOSE by ... I'd say the calico would be very happy at YOUR house!!!:eek: ;)

rosethecopycat
02-15-2005, 05:10 PM
Great relief.

Now come on Freddy, don't scare your Mama, and eat all you foods. So you can grow big and strong.

CalliesMom
02-15-2005, 05:52 PM
WAHOO! Congrats Freddy!!!

Soapets
02-15-2005, 05:52 PM
My Angel wouldn't eat for a few days when she was just a few months old, and she lost weight that she couldn't afford to lose. We were really scared for her. We took her to the Vet, and he gave her some antibiotics, and she started doing better. We think she might have had a really, really sore throat, because it was kind of red, and the antibiotics helped.

I'm glad to hear that Freddy is doing better, and that the tests were negative. Hopefully the antibiotics will help, and he'll soon be back to his old self!

Laura's Babies
02-15-2005, 06:10 PM
Kim, I was so upset when I saw the post where you said you probably would not bring him home that I could not respond to it.. I just sat here and cried!! Now I am crying but they are tears of JOY!!!

THANK YOU LORD!!!

jenluckenbach
02-15-2005, 06:12 PM
Hurray!!!

kimlovescats
02-15-2005, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Laura's Babies
Kim, I was so upset when I saw the post where you said you probably would not bring him home that I could not respond to it.. I just sat here and cried!! Now I am crying but they are tears of JOY!!!

THANK YOU LORD!!!

I know what you mean, Laura!!!!;)

Rie Rie
02-15-2005, 06:19 PM
Thank Goodness he's fine, that's great news. Hope he gets to feeling better real soon.

catmandu
02-15-2005, 07:07 PM
THREE CHEERS,FOR FREDDY,AND THE FOUND CATS,STRAYS,AND ANGELS,ARE SO PLEASED,THAT FREDDY,IS WELL AGAIN.THEY,ARE THANKING,THE LORD,THAT HE HEARD,THIER LITTLE CAT PRAYERS.ROCCA,JUST MEEEEEEEEEEWED,WITH PLEASURE!

kuhio98
02-15-2005, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
If I wasn't so fat and out of shape, I would turn CARTWHEELS!!

This is such great news. I worried (and prayed) for Freddy the entire 1.5 hour plane ride. (I think some people thought I was praying because I was scared of flying). :D

And, ummm, I too am fat and out of shape. I last attempted to do a cartwheel with the grandkids several years ago. Which explains why they are called FARTWHEELS at our house. (insert blushing smilie here)

kimlovescats
02-15-2005, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by kuhio98

And, ummm, I too am fat and out of shape. I last attempted to do a cartwheel with the grandkids several years ago. Which explains why they are called FARTWHEELS at our house. (insert blushing smilie here)

LOL!!!!!!!!!:D

NoahsMommy
02-15-2005, 08:24 PM
I'm so glad for you and for Freddy, Kim! EXCELLENT news!!! :)

rg_girlca
02-15-2005, 08:55 PM
THANK GOD!!!!!!!

Now Freddy, please take your medicine like a good boy and eat til your hearts content.

I'm so glad to hear this great news Kim. Please give Freddy a hug and kiss for me.:D

sirrahbed
02-15-2005, 10:34 PM
Well I was crying and laughing at Edwina's cow costume and now I just want to cry with relief. After your post about him..I did not even want to *think* about it at all. I don't think my power surging self (am having my own personal summers if you get my drift!) self can take much more of these emotional ups and downs:) :o :D :( :rolleyes:

krazyaboutkatz
02-15-2005, 11:06 PM
This is the most wonderful news that I've heard all week!!!:D I'm in love with this little boy and I'm so glad that it's nothing serious. PT prayers have worked again.:)

Barbara
02-16-2005, 03:58 AM
Sheba:D :D :D Little Freddy we hope you are just a virtual brother to two very finicky eaters around here.

I am so happy you turned out ok:D :D :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-16-2005, 05:25 AM
Yippie!! It is sooo great to hear this good news about Freddy!!

kimlovescats
02-16-2005, 05:59 AM
Thanks everyone! Freddy slept all cuddled up with me last night ... such a sweet little boy!;)

emily_the_spoiled
02-16-2005, 07:42 AM
I was almost afraid to check the site this morning because I didn't want to read the worst. I held my breath as searched for this thread... I am so glad that he is going to be okay :D :D

But it looks like you might have a fussy one on your hands ;)

ramanth
02-16-2005, 08:34 AM
Yay!!!

iloverat
02-16-2005, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by kuhio98
[
And, ummm, I too am fat and out of shape. I last attempted to do a cartwheel with the grandkids several years ago. Which explains why they are called FARTWHEELS at our house. (insert blushing smilie here) [/B]

OMG, I am DYING here with laughter!!!!! :D :D :D

It's such a relief to read that darling Freddy is going to be alright and then this quote by Kuhio. More :D :D and :D It's going to be a good day........

Cataholic
02-16-2005, 01:48 PM
Freddie makes PTers do FARTWHEELS! HE HE HE

smokey the elder
02-16-2005, 01:55 PM
I'm so glad Freddie is OK. He might have picked up some creeping crud from whatever he had to eat.

Laura's Babies
02-16-2005, 02:00 PM
sirrahbed... I like the "summer power surges" thing.. Darn! Wished I had thought of that when I had them so bad!! Still have them now and then so I will use that phase whenever needed!!:D