PDA

View Full Version : Oh Buddy Boy!

cubby31682
02-15-2005, 08:02 AM
Dear my sweet Buddy,

I must write to you about a few things.

My meowmie says that I have been kind of loud. She said that I am in heat again. :o She also said that next week if the white coat people can get me in she is going to get me fixed so I can't have any more babies. Why? I like babies.. I don't like to take care of them, but I like to play with them. She also told me that I wont be able to eat at night for 1 night. How in the world can she do this to me? Doesn't she know that I must work on my figure. I need to catch up to Cubby's weight. ;)

The food here is very yummy. I make meowmie fill my food dish twice a day. She is just now started to say the D word. You guessed it DIET!!! Every now and then my meowmie makes bacon, she brings Cubby and me some. She leaves mine under the bed since that is where I sleep. Cubby that darn fat cat gobbles all of his up in one sitting. Then he tries to steal mine. Meowmie tells him no. He doesn't listen though.

Meowmie said she is proud of me for getting along with the dog for the last few weeks. I learned a new game to play last night with her. Make a low noise the dog will come over to you and try to play. Make a noise like you are in pain. Meowmie tells the dog to go to the cage. After I go to Meowmie for some lovings she lets the dog out again. Make a low noise again until she comes to you. I did this for about 2 hours last night, before Meowmie caught on to what I was doing.

I also learned what a toy mouse was too. At my old house we had no toys at all. Unless we found something. I learned they don't run. Which is good since I was never a good mouser. I like to throw my mice in the water dish and listen to meowmie complain that she has to get a mouse out of the water again. I am a pretty little princess I can't possibly stick my paws in there and get them wet. :rolleyes: :o

I guess I should go now. Meowmie thinks it's her turn for computer time. She says she has other threads to check.

Love
Rachel.
XOXOXOXOX

catmandu
02-15-2005, 08:51 AM
That is GREAT,that you have such a Great New Home,and that you,are not going,to have more Kittens.Everyone loves Kittens,but after they become Cats,the love stops,sadly,when we stop being so cute,and then,we are damned strays!Be wel,and the Found Cat All LOVE YOU!

kt_luvs_kitties
02-18-2005, 02:24 AM
Oh Rachel, In heat huh? I bet that really sucks. I am so glad that you are getting spayed though, too many babies in this world already! Dont worry precious girl, The white coats wont hurt you. I got my neuter, and I did not even complain. I was happy to not spray anymore;)
Please keep me and meowmie updated on your surgery, because we care so very much about you!
No no to the diet thing. You dont need a diet;) You look purrfect to me! Those meowmies and their diets:rolleyes: I just dont get it, I mean, dont they know that if they make us diet, we will dig in the trash cans, steal tablescapes and be VERY upset?
Tell that mean doggie of yours he better not hurt you! I know that it is so fun to get the doggie in trouble! And I bet he falls for the bait everytime! If he is not smart enough to figure it out, than I would keep doing it as well. Hopefully your meowmie wont catch on everytime, and you can make the doggie stay outside, so you can be the Alpha around there;)
Yum Bacon. I LOVE bacon, and I could eat it allday long. No kitties can steal my bacon, I gobble it down without even chewing or breathing.
I am so glad you have toys now. Mean former owners, how could they deprive a BEAUTIFUL kitty such as yourself? But you never have to worry again, your new meowmie will love and take care of you forever;)
And I am also glad you dont get your paws all wet. You are a princess, and you dont have to dig it out, you have a servant to do that kinda thing for you! I love being the boss;)
Well I am so relieved that you are doing good, and getting spoiled! I better go, please keep me updated on surgery;)
I love you Rachel darling, and I will talk to you soon:D
Hugs and kisses, Buddy Boy XoXoXoXoXoXo

catnapper
02-18-2005, 07:05 AM
Awwww what a great letter! Do not worry my dear Rachael, the night of fasting won't be so bad, and the diet afterwards won't be so bad either. All my kitties are going on diets as soon as the last bag of kitten food is gone (the bog kitties have eaten their weight in kitten food and its not left them)!

Good luck on your spay. You'll be a little sore for a day or so, but back to teasing the dog before you knw it!

cubby31682
02-20-2005, 06:25 PM
Dear Buddy,

Meowmie called the vet to set up my appointment. They can't get me in until week after next. That means I have enough time to get a little bigger around the waiste before I have to go on a diet.

Last night my paw paw was so proud of me. (I don't care for him to much. He doesn't know how to pet me like Meowmie does.) I walked out into the living room where that darn dog was. I jumped up on the couch to lay right next to MY meowmie. The dog looked at me and kept trying to get me to play. Paw paw said I was having a crab attack and trying to beat the crap out of that thing.

I have also learned that if I look at Cubby long enough he will move so I can lay in his spot. I have taken all of his good spots. Do you know how fun it is to slap him while he eats so I can eat? Meowmie says I'm just mean when I do that though. She said I have to learn to share. What does that mean?

Yesterday paw paw took meowmie out to lunch. Meowmie had some steak. She always brings most of hers home for us. Well she gave Cubby some then me, then Gracie. Gracie didn't even stop to breath for hers. Then she ran over and took mine. Can you believe her? So I looked at meowmie so she gave me another peice. That dog stole it again. So meowmie locked me in the laundry room and gave me the last peice. I didn't eat it though. I wanted to save it for you. Even though some other cat I wont mention any names *Cubby* stole that one. Why am I the only one that knows how to act around here? Why?

Oh well I will just make meowmie pet me all night.

Love,
Rachel

kt_luvs_kitties
02-20-2005, 06:37 PM
Oh my Lovely Rachel! I am so sorry about your steak, first the dumb old doggie, and now Cubby... They have no manners, do they?:rolleyes: Thank you for saving me a piece though, now Cubby owes me one:D
So you learned to stand up to that bad old doggie, GOOD GIRL! You teach him whos the Queen of her castle. If he isnt nice to you, he will have me to worry about! (ps, you will protect me right?)
And taking Cubbys spot is a WONDERFUL skill to have. I bet your look petrifies him! I HATE when my sissys give me that look, makes me all shaky, because everyone knows, a woman gets what a woman wants;)
Me and my sissys and brudders and my Meowmie will def. be keeping you in our prayers. While you drift off to sleep, dont get scared, just know that I am with you in spirit, and watching over you in my dreams. I just wish I lived closer! Then I would go with you, and you would not be so afraid! I asked me sissys, and they said it did not hurt at all, so dont you worry sweet girl, youll do GREAT!!!
Please keep us updated!!! And a date to put on the calendar, so we can be able to send a get well card to you. My meowmie said that she needs either a snail mail address, or an email address, so I can make sure you know I CARE!!! Whichever your meowmie is more comfortable with;)
I miss you beautiful girl. I love you dearly. To MY lovely girlkitty friend, I am the luckiest boykitty EVER!!! *hugs and lickies* Buddy Boy:D