PDA

View Full Version : Dine Out America

Cougie Wechsler
10-11-2001, 01:32 PM
Tonight is Dine Out America night with many restraunts and restraunt chains offering their profits to the victims and relief efforts! If you have the means and the time, find out what restraunts are participating and give yourself a nice treat. I know that Olive Garden/Red Lobster is for sure. And just remember the doggie and kitty bags for the fur babies!

zippy-kat
10-11-2001, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Cougie Wechsler:
<STRONG>And just remember the doggie and kitty bags for the fur babies!</STRONG>

Bunny Bags too! They love the garnish! (just remember to wash it!)

aly
10-11-2001, 01:59 PM
Ohhh thanks for the notice. I LOVE the Olive Garden. I have to help teach a class at the shelter all evening though, darn. I think I'll call my sister and have her go eat somewhere and order me something :D

purrley
10-11-2001, 02:33 PM
I got a lot of e-mail from folks around here who are turning their headlights on in honor of heros and victims of the WTC & Pentagon tragedy. And dining out sounds good - I love the Olive Garden too!!

lbaker
10-11-2001, 02:37 PM
there was in ad in Oct 10 USA today that has a web connect to all restaurants participating. Among them TGI Friday's, Friendly's, Outback Steakhouse. Many local places that aren't chains are joining in as well. Probably local papers have ads today.

laurie

Cougie Wechsler
10-11-2001, 03:15 PM
Here is another list of participating restaurants and the story from abcnews.com
http://abcnews.go.com/sections/GMA/GoodMorningAmerica/GMA011011Dine_out_America.html