PDA

View Full Version : I am outraged!!!!!!!!!

LorraineO
02-15-2005, 06:46 AM
Just saw on Headline News this morning a woman in VA was convicted for a whole 2 lousy days for trying to starve her pitbulls the death,,, One died and its mate was found feeding off its carcass in an attempt to stay alive.......:(

Excuse me while I throw up in disgust at the unbelieveably light sentence this witch got,,,,,, Let me at her!!! I'll show her what an appropiate punishment would be in my court!!!!!!!!!!! GAWD!!!!!!

Lexi_Lover
02-15-2005, 06:57 AM
OMG! :( The poor pups.

AND ONLY 2 DAY MEASLY DAYS! :mad: :mad: :mad:

joycenalex
02-15-2005, 07:30 AM
....why do morons think dogs aren't feeling creatures? if you decide that you don't 'want' the dog anylonger, take it to the shelter, it's much more humane....geez...may her karma catch up with her on this plane of life.

animal_rescue
02-15-2005, 02:57 PM
That's horrible! But remember what goes around comes around!

Suki Wingy
02-15-2005, 06:26 PM
I thought the time for that crime was 2 - 4 yrs! and/or $2000!
ewwwwwwwwww

captain
02-18-2005, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by LorraineO
Let me at her!!! I'll show her what an appropiate punishment would be in my court!!!!!!!!!!! GAWD!!!!!!

Lorraine,
Give me a call, I am MORE than happy to help!!!!! :mad: :mad:

Oggyflute
02-18-2005, 01:31 AM
It's deplorable the lack of sentence that courts give to animal cruelty. People that mistreat animals disgust me no end, and the courts that slap them on the wrist and let them do it again almost disgust me even more.:mad:

Laura's Babies
02-18-2005, 09:03 AM
That tells the public that you are free to do what you want with your pets!! When is the "system" going to ever wise up and make that punishment FIT the crime?????!!!!!

Obviously, the judge/jury were not animal lovers! Still does not make it right! (Wonder how she treats her KIDS?)

Suki Wingy
02-19-2005, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Laura's Babies
Wonder how she treats her KIDS?
OMG!!! Horrible thought!

QueenScoopalot
02-20-2005, 01:03 PM
We all know it took a whole lot longer for that poor dog to starve to death. And I feel awful for the other dog who had to eat it's companion in order to survive. :( :mad: Maybe this persons name is common knowledge in her area, and she'll get hers. :mad: