PDA

View Full Version : Murphy to go home friday

catnapper
02-14-2005, 04:25 PM
I spoke to Murphy's new family and set up delivery for friday night. They sound like wonderful people, but now I am a little upset... when I spoke to her today she didn't seem too enthused about getting another cat. I reiterated to her the importance of another cat with him and she made a hesitant comment about another cat. :(

I know he'll love his doggy companions, but no cat? That upsets me a bit. However, I won't yank him away from a great new home for that reason. I just had to whine about it for a moment. I guess because I am so very attached to him it makes it harder. I told her I wanted to send her photos, and got her email address (she had written it wrong on the application.) and sent her 5 or 6 pictures... all of him cuddling with another cat. Yes, I am evil. Whatever it takes to get them to see he NEEDS a cat brother or sister.

Laura's Babies
02-14-2005, 04:29 PM
WE are the kind of people when we see 2 cuddeling, we would melt, others........?

That is why I was so worried about L & L, now, Benson and Winston.

catmandu
02-15-2005, 06:05 AM
Maybe,they are a little nervous,about how,thecDogs will react,to Murphy,and they want,to see,how things,go,before they addopt another Cat.But I agree,taht Murphy,should have another Cast,as an allie!

kimlovescats
02-15-2005, 07:01 AM
Oh Kim, I'm sorry you have this to concern you now about Murphy. I agree with Gary, that hopefully after Murphy has settled in, they will become more confident (and addicted like the rest of us ...lol) and bring home another kitty!;)