PDA

View Full Version : My Friend Helen Douglas,Animal Welfare

catmandu
02-14-2005, 03:35 PM
Lady,was just here dropping,off the Toy Mice,and she brought me .about 23 Pounds of Waltham Veternarian Weight Control Cat Food! Thatis typical,of Helen,who loves Cats,and does so much,for them.She brought some Cat Treats,and a package,of JJJ3s Favorite,as she,and JJJ3,are Pals.Helen,is such A Wonderful Person,nd I wish,that you would email her,some nice thoughts,so I can pass them,on.

sirrahbed
02-14-2005, 04:09 PM
Dear Helen,
I want to thank you so much for helping Gary to take care of his kitties. He has mentioned you and is very thankful for you. He tells us that you are a catlover and so I think that is wonderful!!
Gary keeps us entertained at PetTalk with tales of his many cats and always has a kind word for everyone. Lots of us trade packages with him and many of us have enjoyed his famous crochet mice!! I really appreciate the help that you offer him!!
Thanks, Debbie Harris in Dayton, Ohio

jenluckenbach
02-14-2005, 04:18 PM
Helen,. the world could use more wonderful people like you.

Thank you for caring for our Gary and all the kitties.

Laura's Babies
02-14-2005, 04:37 PM
Dear Helen,

I am all the way down in SE Louisiana and I am a member of Pet Talk too. Gary tells us of your good work and we need more people in the world like you. We all consider Gary our family member here and care a lot for him and his Found Cats. Thank you for doing what you do for him and God will Bless you someday for all you do for Gary and our feline friends. Laura

catmandu
02-14-2005, 08:39 PM
It was 29 Pounds,and Hairball Remedy,too.Helen,is a remarkable Lady,who really,does a lot,for The Stary Cats,and goes,into a lot,of sitautions,to rescue Strays,that frankly,I would run,from.And the Found Cats are at ease ,with her,and JJJ3,thinks,that Helen,is his Aunt,and she brings him Temptations! She,did a great job,clening,up,the hotel,when I was,in the Hospital,even though,I am ashamed,to say,was calling her daily,as I was worried,about the Cats!She,is a True Friend,To the Strays,Of Hamilton.

Logan
02-14-2005, 09:42 PM
Helen, not only do you have a great name (I named my daughter Helen), you are a savior to the cats, just like Gary. A friend of Gary is a friend of mine, and having a terrific name doesn't hurt, either!!! :) Thank you, Helen!!!! :)

Corinna
02-14-2005, 11:44 PM
Helen its so good of you to think of the found cats so much. They and their servent, Gary are very special to all of us here on pet talk. Thank you for all you do for all Gods critters.

kimlovescats
02-15-2005, 07:25 AM
Helen, it is so nice to hear about you and all that you do on behalf of the stray cats of Hamilton. I am particularly grateful that you have been so nice and such a good friend to our dear Gary and the Found Cats! Thank you so much!

Kim;)

catfamily
02-15-2005, 08:21 AM
Thank You Helen for all you do for the beautiful cats and kitty's and thank you for helping our Dear friend Gary,as he is such a wonderful lover of cats too.We all love Gary and we love you too for everything you do.:D :D :D

Cataholic
02-15-2005, 09:16 AM
Dear Helen,
Gary is such a beloved member of our family. To know he holds you in high esteem speaks volumes of the type of woman you are. Thanks for having such a heart when it comes to Gary and the Found Cats!
Johanna, in Ohio