PDA

View Full Version : Brodie - on his way to the Whitecoats!

christa
02-14-2005, 02:37 PM
I'll be leaving here at 4 to take Brodie to the vet . . . he will be neutered tomorrow. He will have to stay tonight AND tomorrow night!

(I'm about to die!)

So . . . pray for Brodie, that he doesn't get too lonely . . . I'm more worried that he'll be lonely than I am that he's going under the knife! :rolleyes: . . . and pray for meowmie . . . that I won't go out of my mind being without my little boy for 2 whole nights!

I can't wait to pick him up Wednesday morning!!!

catmandu
02-14-2005, 02:49 PM
When Scrappy Angel,heard,that his Little Look a Like,was going,to thw White Cots,he,and Mr Fluffy.knew that duty called,and they put thier wings,on,are on on thier way,tp comfort Brodie,thier Friend!

slick
02-14-2005, 02:49 PM
Don't worry Christa (easier said than done)...I'm sure Brodie will be just fine. Just make sure you have those extra special treats waiting for him when he gets home.

DogLover9501
02-14-2005, 02:58 PM
I'll be thinking of Brodie!!

Grace
02-14-2005, 03:02 PM
Keeping all of you in my prayers.

Denyce
02-14-2005, 03:29 PM
He has to stay 2 nights for a neutering? Wow. I wouldn't let mine stay for one night for a spay. Your vet must be very cautious. At least you know he is in good hands. I am sure he will be fine and soooo very happy to see you!

Denyce

Lexi_Lover
02-14-2005, 03:33 PM
Good luck Brodie:D

Don't worry! We all have our panic days, but I agree, that long for a neuter? I know of DOGS(they take longer) who went in and came home the same day!

chrangharris
02-14-2005, 04:00 PM
Brodie we are praying for you and meowmie!

sirrahbed
02-14-2005, 04:03 PM
I will help you worry Christa!! I had lots of help last week:p Aren't we a kooky bunch of cat Meowmies??:D

Seriously, I will be thinking about you and know you will update us. Two nights will be hard for you I know:rolleyes:

RICHARD
02-14-2005, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by christa
I'll be leaving here at 4 to take Brodie to the vet . . . he will be neutered tomorrow. He will have to stay tonight AND tomorrow night!

(I'm about to die!)

So . . . pray for Brodie, that he doesn't get too lonely . . . I'm more worried that he'll be lonely than I am that he's going under the knife!

god?

Please take care of Brodie and please make women understand that sharp objects and Batonga Wongas don't mix.

Amen.;)

catnapper
02-14-2005, 04:27 PM
Good luck handsome Brody!

christa
02-14-2005, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
god?

Please take care of Brodie and please make women understand that sharp objects and Batonga Wongas don't mix.

Amen.;)

LOL . . . Thanks for that LAUGH Richard! You always know exactly what to say, LOL.

Anyway, I am back now, minus one kitty.

He barely cried in the car . . . only a few wimpers . . . about a mile from the vet's office, he started the moaning. :(

I am supposed to call back tomorrow after 4 to see how he did and when I can pick him up on Wednesday. His surgery is at 8 a.m.

Yes, our vet is VERY cautious. She is very good and I really trust her.

Thanks everyone for your positive thoughts & prayers . . . you all will make this easier for ME . . . and hopefully your prayers will make it easier for Brodie. :)

Laura's Babies
02-14-2005, 04:34 PM
I use to have a vet that would let me bring them the day of the surgery and pick them up the same day.... Wish they still did.. Ha! He went to high school with my then husband and when I took my female in to be spayed... he told me to come on back while he prep'ed her.... When he picked up the scaple, I left and waited in the waiting room... YIKES!

GOOD LUCK BRODIE!!

RICHARD
02-14-2005, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by christa
. . . only a few wimpers . . . about a mile from the vet's office, he started the moaning. :(

Jump in the carrier Brodie!!

Mom's gonna take you to the white coats to have your BW's snipped off!!!

Wouldn't you moan???:eek: :confused: :o

aki
02-14-2005, 09:55 PM
I know how you feel! I get all emotional just dropping off Chuck at the groomer. He always looks at me like, "Meowmie, don't leave!"

I am sure that he will be just fine and will be soooooo excited to see you on Wed. As well as Josie!

krazyaboutkatz
02-14-2005, 11:54 PM
Christa, I'm sure that Brodie will be just fine. He'll probably be even more of a love bug when you take him home.:) My thoughts and prayers will be with both you and Brodie tomorrow.

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-15-2005, 03:55 AM
Fingers, paws and tails crossed here for Brodie!!

Poo
02-15-2005, 05:33 AM
Good Luck Brodie. My Twinkle went last week to be 'done', so I know how you feel. I'm sure he will be fine. Keep us posted.:)

kimlovescats
02-15-2005, 07:16 AM
(((HUGS))) Christa... "our" little Brodie boy will be fine!;)

christa
02-15-2005, 07:27 AM
Thanks everyone . . . I think this has been hardest on Josie . . . she has been crying for him & looking for him like crazy since last night! She's even been sitting in my lap (which never happens!). Last night, she kept looking around real fast like she saw him out of the corner of her eye . . . poor girl . . . I think she really does love him!!!

I did get a lot done last night . . . I was so nervous & anxious at the same time . . . so I started cleaning out closets! Got 3 rearranged & cleaned! LOL

It's 8:26 right now . . . hopefully Brodie has either finished or is in the process of having his surgery. I'll know more about how he is doing at 4. I'll update when I can.

:)

And thanks again everyone!

Laura's Babies
02-15-2005, 08:12 AM
Ha! The day Amy had her surgery, I was a terriable basket case and I sewed all day to keep myself distracted... whenever I would stop, the water works would come. I can't wait to see if she "mothers" and hovers over him when he gets back.. Chester sat "watch" on Amy the whole day after her surgery. The only time he would move was so go over and check on her, then he would go about 2 feet back and sit and watch her.. That was the day I realized how much he loved her...