PDA

View Full Version : All The Pets who came,to the

catmandu
02-14-2005, 08:26 AM
Mall Invasuion,seem,to have had a Great Time,the Dogs,and ats went,to the Restaurants,and slept,in the Bedding Stores.The Birds flew about,and the fish ,and amphibians,swam,in the Fountains! And all,the Big Pets,helped the Little,Older,and Diabled Pets,and most,will be heading back ,home,the Best Thing,is that they,got,to send E Mails home,thanks,to my Pet Talker Friends!

Laura's Babies
02-14-2005, 09:01 AM
Mine called and said they were on their way home. I got to go get their beds fluffed up since I know they will be tired and completely wore out. Can't wait to hear the "girl talk" about the party when they get here!!

jenluckenbach
02-14-2005, 09:17 AM
Rutherford want to say that everyone was so nice and no one laughed at his silly shaved butt!

moosmom
02-14-2005, 11:11 AM
MooShoo has a catnip hangover. He's laying around doing absolutely NOTHING!!! Great party Gary!

catfamily
02-14-2005, 11:36 AM
I'm so glad mine will be home early to take care of me.And I can't wait for them to bring me my kitty bag left overs.I'm so happy they enjoyed themselves:D ;) :D

NoahsMommy
02-14-2005, 11:52 AM
Glad they all had fun! :)

My cats are mad at me for not reading the thread right. They thought the party was today. Bad meowmie!

rg_girlca
02-14-2005, 12:13 PM
Poor Buddy thought he was going to be able to go also.
He even got dressed up ready to go. See the expression on his face when I told him it was just for CATS. Oh well he tried.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/tiger04/AnimalsPart2017.jpg

Glad to hear my guys are on their way home. I really missed them and I can't wait to see if they have a surprise for me.:D

catmandu
02-14-2005, 12:48 PM
The Cats,are sending back a Bus,For Buddy,as The Partys,are for ALL PETS<and Dogs,are welcome,as are Birds ,Monkies,Fish,Amphibians,And Any Companion Animal.and The Party,is Today,at the Hotel,although,some Pets,got homesick,and left early.But there sill,are LLots of Happy Pets here,having a Great Time! MEEEEOW BOOOWW WOOOW CHIRP SQUEAK.

Barbara
02-14-2005, 03:26 PM
I am sure Buddy would have enjoyed it too. BTW Gary I suppose Filou and Tigris have been there too as after a short holiday I had they were not here when I came home.
They arrived tonight, very tired but happy:)

Laura's Babies
02-14-2005, 05:02 PM
My guys made it home safe and sound and dragging their butts! BUT, they were far to excited to go rest and I had 3 chattering girls going at the same time trying to tell me what all happened and who all they met.. WOW! TEEN AGERS! The noise and chatter was worse that at the high school cafeteria I use to work at! PHEW!!

Chester just sits at the window, looking out all dreamy eyed... I think he is in love. He has a look in his eyes that I have never seen before and he seems so dissapointed that he had to come home.

QSL, all I hear from Amy is Eli, Eki, Eli, Eli! I think that was a great match there. She is so proud that he accepts her how she is and treats her like he treated everybody else. She can't wait until the next party now but don't be surprised if he gets email from her.

Giz was so smitten with Magoo that she is on air.. She did not realize he had no eyes, she thought she was just so beautiful that he couldn't stand it so he shut them whenever he looked her way... She said that he is the most handsome guy she has ever seen but that ALL the single girls were after him..

Samantha, she just mumbles something about Onyx but Amy tells me they spent a lot of time in the corner alone talking and holding paws... Sam is so secretive about all that, makes me wonder what is up...