PDA

View Full Version : Gracie won first place!!!

cubby31682
02-14-2005, 01:22 AM
I got a call from the rescue orgination that I got Gracie from. Before we got her they entered her picture in a beauty contest. My baby won first place, a rott came in second and a Lhasa Apso came in third. Not sure if I spelled the name right on the third one or not. But anyway's she won a 25$ gift certificate. Which needs to be spent by Tuesday. I told them there is no way I can get up north by then to spend it. So I told them to spend it on the other rescue dobermans. She sounded suprised that I said that. She was so happy that I can be so kind. I just laughed and said, Gracie has all she needs and we can always give her more toys food treats if we want.

My baby is a beauty queen. I called and told my mom about it so she wants to make her a sash saying "Beauty Queen" on it. Then I called my mother in law and told her about it. Her respons was "Tell Corey to leave her alone about her ear then." I just laughed. Her one ear flops and Corey wants to get it fixed. Now I need to find a sign to put on my car that says beaty queen on board. Or something like that.

I still can't believe she won. I know she is beautiful and has the personality to match but I didn't think she cold win a contest. :D That smile isn't big enough for the smile on my face. Lol.

Katie, and the Beauty Queen.

wolf_Q
02-14-2005, 01:25 AM
Congratulations Gracie! She is definitely a beautiful dog and deserving of the award! That's so nice of you to let them spend the money on the other rescued dobies. :)

p.s. I think the 3rd breed you are referring to is a Lhasa Apso

cubby31682
02-14-2005, 02:05 AM
Thanks! Sorry for all the miss spelled words as well. I just took some medication and every word I type looks wrong at this point. I will try to fix my post when the meds wear off.

vinjashira
02-14-2005, 03:11 AM
congratulations gracie! :)

jackie
02-14-2005, 03:40 AM
congrats :D

all you need is a little tiara now

http://www.byd.co.jp/dress/image_accessary/Tiara-03z.jpg

LorraineO
02-14-2005, 05:33 AM
SUPER!!! Can you show us the pic that got her first place??

petslover
02-14-2005, 06:08 AM
That is great news, but we all knew Gracie could do it. Way to go!

cubby31682
02-14-2005, 08:44 AM
My mom is looking for a tiara for her now. :D

I am not sure which picture they entered in the contest. I do believe it is the one they sent me of her. I will attach it for all of you to see.

lute
02-14-2005, 09:25 AM
that's super! i'm sure your very proud f your beauty queen!:D

ramanth
02-14-2005, 12:20 PM
Congrats Gracie!! :D

cyber-sibes
02-14-2005, 06:52 PM
Cogratulations Gracie, you gorgeous girl!!!
Very nice of you to give the dobies the prize money!