PDA

View Full Version : Email and picture from Amy at the PARTY!!

Laura's Babies
02-14-2005, 12:18 AM
I got this email and picture from Amy tonight from the party at the Found Cats Hotel...
Dear Meowmie,

We are having a great time here at the party! The food is excellent, fish, mice, treats of all kinds, anything a feline could want is here. Tonight Mr. Gary took us to eat in the Hotel dinning room and it was full of hungry kitties and some of us had to wait. While we waited, we took pictures, some played, some napped and we got to know each other.

I met this cool dude named Eli, Meowmie and he falls over worse than I do and he didn't laugh at me when I fell over! Oh Mom, he is so handsome and you should hear him purrrrr!! He can pur better and louder than any kitty I ever heard and he is SO sweet and such a gentleman too. At the dance, the other kitties kept asking us where we learned to Break Dance... what is "break dance"? Next thing we knew all the kitties were falling over on the dance floor saying how neat this new dance was!

I had to get this picture of Chester for you to see. He keeps watching this little girl named Lizzie and he is not keeping a eye on us anymore. What is wrong with him? Don't he care about us anymore? He stays glued to her everywhere we go and completely ignore what we are doing.

There are a lot of handicaped kitties here so Eli and I don't feel so bad because nobody stares at us here. This is a great party Meowmie and everybody is so nice. Mr. Gary won't be still long enough for me to get a picture of him. He sure is busy tending to all these things for us. Don't worry, we are all OK and having a BALL!! Love, Amy

Here is the picture she sent...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/CatmandusPartyatHotel.jpg

NoahsMommy
02-14-2005, 12:31 AM
Awww!! Looks like they are all having a ball!!

My furkids had to help clean the apartment today, so they're resting up for their quick flight to Gary's house tomorrow morning!!

:)

krazyaboutkatz
02-14-2005, 12:33 AM
What a great picture. I see that Mr. Magoo is having fun.:D

rg_girlca
02-14-2005, 12:36 AM
Oh gosh that is just too darn sweet.:D
I'm so glad to hear that all is going well and what a a fantastic piclture of some of the kitties.

Thanks for keeping us updated on how things are going Amy as I doubt I will hear from mine.

kimlovescats
02-14-2005, 05:58 AM
How adorable! I see my Tabitha ... "hi tab!" Oh goodness, just like Ditto to be in the litterbox when you need him!:rolleyes: ;)

catmandu
02-14-2005, 06:08 AM
Wow,you did a Fantastic Job,withthat Photo,and I recognize,a lot,of Pet talker Cats,there.That is going,into my Meow Mail,now.Thank You,for taht Photo,and Scrappy Magoo,is having a BASLL!!!

sirrahbed
02-14-2005, 07:22 AM
Laura - that picture is soooo neat!!! Whata ahoot also to see so many cats I know in that nice dining room:D

Thay look like they are having a terrific time!!

Rie Rie
02-14-2005, 07:34 AM
Well, Annie is quite upset that Chester is seeing another, he's in for it when he comes back over. He didn't even ask if she wanted to go, How dare him!!!!! Two Timen Furball!!!!

QueenScoopalot
02-14-2005, 07:48 AM
OMG Laura!!! I'm sitting here laughing my butt off! I never expected to see all those kitties in Gary's Found Cats Hotel dining room! Break dancing?? Eli must have thought that one up lol! He's broken teeth, knocked things over..bless his heart, he is a professional break dancer. :D :D He and Amy had a fabulous time at the party!:D P.S Skippy won't tell me what he and Magoo were talking about! He muttered something about their eyes, I think Skippy was being fresh! Hope he didn't hurt Magoo's feelings at all. And sure hope he didn't smack anyone with his 'clobberclub'!Aka his front stump. :eek:

catmandu
02-14-2005, 08:17 AM
And The Cats,had so much fun,and were so good,to the Disabled Cats,and made sure,that everyone,got enough,to eat,.and for the very first time,got,to send emails,home,to let thier Guardians,know,that they were all right.

mina'smomma
02-14-2005, 12:00 PM
What exactly did her and Squeeks do Gary? She won't tell me, but she has a little smirk on her face. KT is Squeeks the same way?