PDA

View Full Version : I miss them already.

jenluckenbach
02-13-2005, 05:18 PM
Fosters Sam and Joseph have been adopted, and best of all, TOGETHER!! They have just left for their new home not 3 hours ago and I miss them already. Joseph has been here for 7 months and Sam, a little more than 5 months. They were family and I loved them very much. But they will be able to stay together and their new family is very nice. I wish them all the luck in the world, even through the tears. Good bye boys and remember that I loved you first!

catcrazylady
02-13-2005, 05:22 PM
{{{HUGS}}} Jen! That has to be so hard to do even when you know they are going to a good home.:( I admire you all that foster more than you can ever know.

kimlovescats
02-13-2005, 05:28 PM
((((HUGS)))) Jen, and another great ending for your beloved fosters!;)

catmandu
02-13-2005, 05:33 PM
But Jen,you know that they are going,to a Great Home,where ,they have,the run,of the place,and they can be The Boss Cats!You,are even ,more an Angel,but I cant think,of what Joseph,looked like,as I wonder,if he looks,like JJJ3,dining with HH Edwina,at The Texas Grill.

catnapper
02-13-2005, 05:44 PM
Yes, they are going to a most wonderful home. They will have an older brother who has already is the King. That would make them the court jesters?

The son is older but very concerned about which cats they chose. He knew he couldn't separate them so talked mom into both! :D

I KNEW you'd cry! :(

jenluckenbach
02-13-2005, 06:00 PM
this is Joseph...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v142/JenLuckenbach/Foster%20kitties/Joseph11-24-04.jpg

This is Sam....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v142/JenLuckenbach/Foster%20kitties/Sam12-1-04.jpg

kuhio98
02-13-2005, 06:04 PM
Another great job. We hope that Joseph and Sam have wonderful long happy and healthy lives with their older brother. I hope they will join pet talk and keep us posted on their progress.

sirrahbed
02-13-2005, 06:06 PM
aww..Joseph and Sam are so handsome!! I am really glad they got to go *home* together. Sam reminds me of Leroy! Of course that Joseph is beautiful with his tuxedo on!

Two things I could not ever do - rescue or foster. Everytime a foster left, I think I would have a depression:(

So, I get to read, follow and admire those of you who do what I cannot!!:D

CalliesMom
02-13-2005, 06:40 PM
Congrats on the adoptions! It's so wonderful that they both went home together!!!

slick
02-13-2005, 06:51 PM
That's why I could never foster....it would hurt too much to see them go. Congrats Jen. What a great job you do!:)

rg_girlca
02-14-2005, 12:02 AM
Jen you are a lot stronger than I am, that's for sure. After having Joseph for 7 months and Sam a little over 5 months, I can truly understand how you must feel.

(((((HUGS))))) (((((HUGS))))) (((((HUGS))))) (((((HUGS)))))

Congratulations though on the adoption and please take some comfort knowing they are going to a loving, caring home.

krazyaboutkatz
02-14-2005, 12:23 AM
This is wonderful news and I'm so glad that they were adopted together.:) Congrats Jen on another job well done.:D

NoahsMommy
02-14-2005, 12:57 AM
Jen,

You're such a sweetheart. You must have to go through agony giving them to thier forever homes, but you're doing what's best. You're so good!!!

You even found them a home together! :) Heaven has a special place for you, Jen. I know it.

Keep on doing all this wonderful work for them. They need you.

Hugs,
Kelly :)