PDA

View Full Version : Help Homeless Pets, Win a Florida Vacation

aly
10-16-2001, 03:19 PM
Dear Friend:

I invite you to join e-Tales 2001, an Internet-based campaign to help homeless pets. By supporting this worthwhile cause, you'll become eligible to WIN A FLORIDA VACATION. Participation is fast, easy, fun
and free.

ResponsiblePetCare.Org is a website with a simple goal: to encourage pet owners to practice the basic tenets of responsible pet care – spay/neuter, vaccinate and microchip. These simple steps can help alleviate the problem of over-crowded animal
shelters and the destruction of lost and homeless pets.

In pursuit of it's goal, ResponsiblePetCare.Org will Host the e-Tales 2001 Campaign. To help this important cause, simply visit our website (http://www.responsiblepetcare.com) and submit a brief story about a pet. Stories may be as short or as long as you like. Submissions will be posted on our website and everyone who submits a story will be
entered in a drawing to win a Florida vacation.

For every 50 stories we receive, Schering-Plough Animal Health and Companion Animal Recovery will donate a care package to an animal shelter consisting of medical supplies to spay/neuter, vaccinate and microchip homeless pets to prepare them for their new families. Our goal is to receive
100,000 stories and help our sponsors contribute $50,000 worth of medical supplies by the end of the campaign on December 31, 2001.

The e-Tales 2001 Campaign is sponsored by the HomeAgain® Microchip Identification System and Companion Animal Recovery, in partnership with the Helen Woodward Animal Center. Their contribution of funds and assistance with the implementation of
this program have been invaluable. Now, you too can help. All that's required of you is a few minutes of your time, a few words about your pet, and the willingness to make a difference.

For more information about the campaign, or for information on how to become a sponsor, please visit our website at http://www.responsiblepetcare.org or
call 1-800-887-7310.

Regards,

Dan Maurer
e-Tales Program Manager
ResponsiblePetCare.org

10-18-2001, 02:17 PM
it sounds fun aly.i'll try to join.it's nice
seeing people helping animals. i have a brother who works at a shelter and i go help
all the time i get a chance to help. i got my cat that way.she is kinda scared of men, but she is also kinda used to it.i love all the animals in the world and hope things we all do,can save an animal's life. :)
:)
[ October 19, 2001: Message edited by: SpencerTheLion ]
:eek: :rolleyes: :cool: :o

[ October 20, 2001: Message edited by: fun 4 u ]

10-18-2001, 02:19 PM
ps

i don't wan to do it for the free chance, i want to do it because it sounds fun! :d

[ October 19, 2001: Message edited by: SpencerTheLion ]

delidog
10-24-2001, 07:18 AM
i sent a story....i do not want the vacation...i would rather donate the equivalent of the trip to the organization....that is of course if i win....deli dog....a girl can always hope

SimbaTWonderDog
10-24-2001, 09:08 PM
i woudlnt want the vacarion either!!! its toooooooooooooooo hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

DNova
11-01-2001, 04:52 PM
I live in florida. It's really not that great :)