PDA

View Full Version : Comunication of the death of Kim Hirata, the cat

louhirata
02-13-2005, 03:17 PM
:o
Hello, I am new at Pet's Talk but want to tell everyone that Kim died last year. Kim was a beautiful cat dark yellow, looking like a small lion.

He had many titles at our house, among which are Kim Hirata, the Master.

He was the Master because Kim was the eldest male of this Court, and Marshall because after many battles in the court, specially against ghosts, Kim and Rhay, his brother, won the battle.

Kim's brother Rhay is living well at a beautiful field with a seciallist in cats.

(Now Rhay is back home after being well of health: I think he got sick because of Kim's death.)

Mummy could not have them anymore out of disease. (I had to make a surgery and recovered well.)

Kim was killed by a Dobermann when he invated the dog's house.

We are very sad.

(This post was written on the firsts days I joined Pet Talk and had been new to forums specially. More recently I could post a picture.)

CamCamPup33
02-13-2005, 03:22 PM
Im so sorry to hear about your cat, Kim. :( It must be very hard.

Welcome to pet talk.. :)

flamepony12
02-13-2005, 03:27 PM
Welcome to pet talk, (:)) and I'm very sorry about your cat. :( Rest in Peace, Kim.

louhirata
02-13-2005, 03:42 PM
Thanks for the welcome to Pet Talk.

Thank you for the words for Kim, he may rest in peace!

Ooooops, Happy Birthday Donna!!!:o

louhirata
05-30-2005, 05:43 PM
Hello after sometime!

I am much better at Pet Talk, and learned how to post pictures.

So, there goes a photo of Kim when he was 1,5 years old.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y291/louhirata/kim_2.jpg

On June 22 is Kim birthday. I do not know yet how to celebrate, but I feel I have to do something.

Do you have any idea?

AmberLee
06-01-2005, 08:43 PM
Kim was a gorgeous boy.

At this moment, I'm a little blank on great ideas to celebrate his birthday... but I'll think about it.

louhirata
06-02-2005, 03:38 AM
Livvy and Casy are beauties and the art more than nice! Good, all ideas are welcome.

And I didn't know dogs with sunglasses looked so charming!

AmberLee
06-07-2005, 11:45 PM
Thank you. I think my furbabies are perfection, but acknowledge that I'm VERY biased.

D'oh; I just remembered something my sister and parents do on Livvy and Cassy's birthday. They drink a toast to them and to kitties everywhere. Perhaps you could drink a toast to Kim, and remember your good times together?

I'm willing to post a reminder on my calendar that 22 June is Kim Hirata day, and drink a toast to him, unless you'd think it presumptous of me...

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-08-2005, 04:11 AM
I am soryy to hear about Kim.... :( . What a terrible way to die...:eek:

louhirata
06-10-2005, 04:26 AM
Amberlee, Yes, you may take note of the date of Kim birthday and toast for it. I had not thought of toasting for him! Good idea!

Ink and Maya's Mom, Kim wanted to fight the dog of the neighbor out of something I do not understand. Something had happened at that day. But he did not suffer. I mean, he died instantly.

Rhay suffered the most that the got sick and had to go to the vet hospital. But got well, and we still talk of Kim, and I keep his things at home, so Rhay can smell Kim still.

louhirata
06-12-2005, 05:25 AM
Rhay is the "brother" black cat of Kim, who I adopted when Kim was 1,8 years old. They loved each other and were really good buddies, hunting together... Another "brother" is Neko, a tigresse kitten that is really cute. He is the Messenger of the Court.

A close friend is Hebrew, the Tutor of Kim, Neko and Rhay, who teach them how to sing. He lives with TeeB, who has two German Sheppards but is very fond of cats. She is the boss of Neko.

I am going to tell Kim's adventures, to remember him forever...

The 22 of June is Kim's birthday, and we will toast for him as Amberlee suggested.

The family will remember Kim forever.

catmandu
06-13-2005, 12:53 PM
Kim Harita,is an Ecellent Pet angel,now,and loves travelling,all over the World,with hisAngel Friends.But Kim Harita,will never truly be Happy,until ,you are with him,enjoying his company,again,One Fine Day.

louhirata
06-17-2005, 02:51 AM
Amberlee - Kim would be glad I am sure to hear you, Livvy and Casy toast on his birthday. Thanks for the idea, it did not occur to me.

Catmandu - The company of Angels, specially Angel Gabriel Kim always slept in days of Summer and Winter, in this Tropical site. With your Angels Kim will fly around us forever. One day I shall be with Kim forever too.

louhirata
06-17-2005, 03:02 AM
Kim had many toys and he loved to get things from the house to play with. One day the small wood ladder was at the office opened there and he decided to climb it: so he found out a new toy! The ladder was 1,20cm high and about 40cm large, of ocher color with white spots, it was old but very handy.

At first, Kim climbed the first steps, one or two, but later he went all the way to the top and lied down on top of it. When he made to the top, he started to jump from the ladder to the shelves, back and forth...

He was very fond of this ladder, that he used to climb for a long time. He used to invite his brother Rhay to play around it but Rhay could not climb so well. So, Kim would rubb his neck on the top of the ladder and do all kinds of movements on top of it, like a dance. The ladder remained there since the day it become his new toy!

We named the ladder Joss, so it was like... "Kim, do you want to play with Joss? Go on, go on play with Joss!" The Sun was there in the afternoon and Kim loved Joss!

louhirata
06-19-2005, 06:34 PM
The long days of Summer are too short to remember. Kim, the Master, 10th Dan.

(The cat of Cat of the Day, today, Tiger, resembles Kim, my dear Kim, very much, when he was about 3,5 years old.)

AmberLee
06-24-2005, 12:04 AM
:o I should have posted this yesterday. I told my family about the toast for "Kim Hirata Day", and they joined me in toasting the darling.

Cassy and Livvy were treated to a "Kim Hirata" frolic in catnip and they seemed to really enjoy it, too. A happy frolic to share with your happy memories...

louhirata
06-25-2005, 05:07 AM
Amberlee, Thank you for the toast to Kim. He was remembered by a nice lady. He was always very fond of the friends he made. Thank you. We followed your suggestion toasting with bubble water, something Kim loved!

Cassy and Livvy toast to Kim with catnip?!!! Kim never had it!

I am going to write in this thread this stories of joy and play of Kim, the Master of the House. Come to join us in this memories!

louhirata
06-26-2005, 04:30 AM
On Kim's birthday we went to the piano and sang this song, Kim the golden cat:

Kim, the golden cat
shines like the day
a summer day

Kim, the golden cat
buddy's and pall of Rhay
mummy's oldest son
shines like the day
a summer day

Kim, the golden cat
of plays and nests
of songs and laughs
shines like the day
a summer day

we will always love you!

AmberLee
06-28-2005, 10:40 PM
What a lovely song. I bet it makes Kim's heart sing even now to have such loving energy about him.

louhirata
07-01-2005, 03:57 AM
Kim was very fond of music: we used to sing every now and then and always on Saturday evernings in the office room, while Kim was playing with his Joss toy.

Kim and Rhay loved to sing. So much they won the Championship pf Cat Singers! It was a hit!!! They sang "The Round Moon", a song to the full moon.

Round Moon, Round Moon!
We only hunt for love
When the moon is round
Kim, Rhay, Mummy, Hebrew and TB

Round Moon, Round Moon!
We share our love
Now and forever
When the moon is round

Round Moon, Round Moon!

louhirata
07-03-2005, 04:01 AM
I wrote many songs for Kim and Rhay, my sons I say. And sang to them in our Saturday evening. I invented something they liked very much: the Ooos songs, which are songs only made with improvised sounds no words. (I think I made the neighbors crazy!) Since Kim's death, I have not sang it, neither had our Saturday evening at the office.

One Ooos song would be:

Aaaaaah, Aaaaaaah,
Aaaaooooaaaah.

Aaaaah, aaaaaah
Aaaaaoooaaah, oa oa oa oah

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Kim and Rhay loved it! They listen attentively and play with Joss and listen attentively! It was very funny! We had fun!

AmberLee
07-03-2005, 02:24 PM
I just tried singing the "Aaah Song" to Cassy. He woke up, blinked at me and rolled over to nap again. Perhaps it sounded like a lullaby to him!

louhirata
07-05-2005, 03:44 AM
Amberlee, how funny! Cassy seemed to like it. Yes, I also thought it sounded like a lulaby to my Kim and Rhay!

Here is another Ooo song:

Wrapt kaput wrapt kaput
Wrapt kaput wrapt kaput
Wau wau wau
Wau wau wau

Wrapt kaput wrapt kaput
Wrapt kaput wrapt kaput
Wau wau wau
Wau wau wau

Aaaaah aaaaah aaaaah
Aaaaah aaaaah aaaaah
Lae lae lae lae lae
Aaaaaaaaaah
Aaaaaaaaaah
Aaaaaaaaaah

Aaaaaah
Aaaaaah

Aaah
Aaah

Ah!

AmberLee
07-06-2005, 03:41 PM
Status update:

I resang the first song to Cassy. He was staring at me and blinking, motionless. He seemed puzzled, but happy.

I sang the second to him. He got agitated, tail slashed. At the end, he jumped off the computer table and left the room. Perhaps it's my singing voice? :confused: :o :p

louhirata
07-10-2005, 04:17 AM
Amberlee, how interesting! So, the first song was pleasent and the second song was not! Maybe because the second one had the 'wraptu' sound! Very funny!

The singer that was the best in voice sound technique was Meredith Monk - she made wonderfuld tremendous sounds with her voice! I made the Ooos songs inspired in this singer, remembering how she used her voice in one performance event. Maybe you can play her for Cassy!

Following you, Amberlee, I made the evening Ooos singing yesterday, in memory of Kim. But I could not sing so well, I guess maybe because of emotion. I will traing other Ooos song and write it to you. Thank you!

Cat_luver_17189
07-14-2005, 02:22 PM
Hi, everyone, I'm sorry about your cat... RIP, sweet pussycat!

kittykay
07-15-2005, 10:51 AM
Dear louhirata, sounds like you thought of just the right sort of celebration for Kim Hirata's birthday. I would love to hear you singing your songs to Kim. After my Genevieve died on April 15, 2000, I had candlelight sessions where I spoke to her and told her how much she always meant to me and how much she always will mean. I still talk to her whenever I am near her grave in our back yard. You are a very wise person to think of poems and songs to memorialize beautiful Kim. I will go write some to Genevieve immediately!

louhirata
07-16-2005, 06:15 PM
Hello Cat Luver, thank you for your words, I appreciate. You have many pets! How do you go about to take care of them? You must be very busy! Tells us, o'kay?

Dear Kittykay, I thought of great releave to write poems and songs to Kim. When I remember him, and miss him so much, it comes to my mind in a poem or song. I talk to Kim, in memory, and also I talk to Rhay, Kim's brother all the time. Rhays sings too! Let us know your poems! Your cats are gorgeous!

louhirata
07-24-2005, 01:24 PM
During this very cold Winter Day, I remember Kim and made a poem to him:

Always time to remember Kim's cat steps on my heart.

louhirata
07-30-2005, 03:57 AM
Flamepony 12,

Beatufiul card! The color and Mackensie are very beautiful!

We are having another little summer days in the middle of Winter nowadays.

Kim loveday summer days!

louhirata
08-14-2005, 06:22 PM
Dear Maya and Inka's Mommy

Our condolescens for the passing of Jasper.

May he rest in peace.

We are very sad.

Kim Hirata (in memory)
Louhirata

louhirata
08-28-2005, 04:47 PM
Eu desejo que Kim esteja feliz no céu dos gatos! Sign.Ro.

(This says in Portuguese: I wish that Kim be happy in cat heavens! Ro.)

louhirata
09-04-2005, 08:10 AM
Kim,

I meat you for some time only, but I loved you from the beginning. Because you had lots of joy and a great temper. May you continue in our memories and we shall last in your's as well in Cat Heavens. We miss you very much.

louhirata
09-04-2005, 08:15 AM
This is a pic of Kim, light as he was young, but already very long.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y291/louhirata/kim4c.jpg

louhirata
10-09-2005, 05:09 AM
Rhay was meowing the other night... I thought it was food, no it was not. I thought he wanted to go out, no it was not. I thought he wanted to play, no It was not. After a while, I gave him Kim's toy mouce and he meowed in front of it... Then I understood he missed Kim! We talked for a long time and I sang the tune I used to sing to Kim for a long time. And Rhay's tune after. Rhay finally felt asleep. Rhay misses Kim... the plays, the days at the Sun, the daydreams afternoons... when they both catched preys... Rhay is meowing... he is meowing... meowing...

just me
10-09-2005, 09:36 AM
That is so sad, and sweet at the same time.
It breaks my heart :(

louhirata
10-22-2005, 03:05 PM
I want to thank friends of Pet Talk for the nice words of support, only people who love cats can understand each other...

Now it is Spring in Brazil and there is raining season still and the days are longer. Kim would love to wait for the raining during the hot humid day, while he would not refuse to sit by the Sun, even though it was very hot...

When the rain finally come down among grey clouds and thumtherns, we would watch it fall and sing the song of the rain...

Kim is here with us...

Watching the rain fall from the sky...

Spring days are on...

louhirata
11-02-2005, 03:47 PM
Today is the day we pray for those who passed away. It is a national holiday, where we all go to the cemitery and pray.

I bowed my head and prayed for Kim, sang a tune in his memory while the wind of Spring was blowing outside.

May all the angels be with you Kim, our special angel. Shall our memories convey the days of care and love we shared together forever.

Amem. :( :(
P.S. Kim told me in a murmur that he shall be with Mummy all his life, accompanies us all the time... Visiting us and sharing the windy days of Spring, while his pelage blows on the wind... :)

louhirata
11-13-2005, 10:46 AM
In a very syncronic day, the Bicho de Rua (Streec Pets Center) send a e-mail where there was the photo of a very tiny yellow cat like Kim. She is 7 weeks old and looks very like Kim.

Shall I adopt this kitten? :confused:

louhirata
11-20-2005, 01:46 PM
I decided not to adopt the kitten. Rhay would not understand. :(

CATastrophy
12-10-2005, 01:02 AM
I was reading all of your posts of Kim and Rhay and was wondering what would be the harm in providing Rhay with another cat-partner. Maybe having another cat,a kitten perhaps, would help him feel more like he did when he had Kim. Please accept this thought only as a suggestion; maybe it would help plus it would give another cat a home.

louhirata
12-18-2005, 02:44 PM
I thought a long time about your post. Then I agree it is a good idea to give Rhay a cat-partner. It would be good for all of us! :)

Now I wonder a male or a female? Maybe another male, would be nice. :confused:

CATastrophy
12-19-2005, 07:02 AM
I don't know if you live near a cat-rescue facility but thats where I'd go I guess. We have an organization here called the CatCareSociety which is an open/free-roaming facility for cats needing to be placed in homes. Whats cool about it is that when you walk inside immediately you discover cats everywhere in the facility: napping,playing,arguing,eating....alone or with other cats! They have access to outdoor caged "cat gyms" or rooms with trees so cats can be cats and climb them. Its a pretty awesome facility. The cats I adopted there were brothers and what I remember about my visit too CCS was that I was encouraged to walk around the facility and interact with their "residents". It occured to me that some of the cats were...one could guess...taking notice of me. Some wanted to rub up against me for petting..some wanted to wrestle and claw me..some were just checking me out for one reason or another. I was thinking about the idea of you choosing a partner for Rhay and it occurred to me that it would be nice as well if a cat could choose to want to go home with you.http://www.catcaresociety.org Good luck with your decision.

louhirata
12-22-2005, 01:59 PM
I know some organizations of cats but not one like you mentioned: I think there is not one like it down here in Sourthen Brazil! At least not in my home city.

The way you found out your cats is just very cute!

I read in a book that cats caress the legs of people because they want to say that you belong to them! They put their smell on us. So they chose you!
Very nice!!!

What we do have are adoptions fairs, where you can see many cats in a kind of big cage without roof, so you can inter-act somehow.

I am going to start to look for one little cat, and I will take Rhay together, maybe they choose each other! It is going to take some time but you helped me to reach a decision.

Thank you so much and heartly Merry Christmas!!!!

CATastrophy
12-23-2005, 11:21 PM
You also enjoy the Holidays as well! I wish you luck...I'm sure you'll have a great time and success finding you and Rhay's new addition to your family. Good for you! I wonder if somehow that special,lucky cat knows you're coming....awesome!

Frostfrog
12-26-2005, 03:16 PM
We also lost our beautiful, intelligent and loving orange cat to the invasion of a neighbor's vicious dog and I am very sorry to learn about Kim Hirata. I once lost another cat, a black cat who had literally been born into my hands on a Halloween night and the two of us had bonded at the soul. Knowing that he could never, ever, be replaced, I vowed to keep his space in this home empty forever.

But guess what? Even as I have been typing these words, another black cat has been drapped across my chest, paws resting gently upon my shoulder. He was once a pound cat, facing the purple tag of death, but now he and I are bonded, as surely as I was with the one that had been born into my hands, and who, in fact, could not be and was not replaced.

louhirata
12-29-2005, 12:22 PM
Frostfrog, orange and black cats like mine's! The stories happened in Alaska?!

I am down here in South America, Brazil! It happened almost the same to us!

We will adopt a kitten, thanks to friends of PT.

This summer or next season.

May this coming year be of joy with your black pelage purring friend!

Lou

Frostfrog
01-04-2006, 09:42 PM
Thank you for the thoughts. Yes, it happened pretty much the same here. Enjoy your summer. I have been hanging out in a small Arctic community where the sun stays below the horizon and the temperatures have been in the minus 30's, F., with hard winds blowing. But I am home now. It is still cold here, but not as cold.

louhirata
01-07-2006, 01:23 AM
Frostfrog is a very cute name. Good that you are warm now, out of the wind and the cold. Here it has been around 33oC. At this temperature the kittens can have a shower hose bath, because it is hot for them. They like it!

I want to invite to visit the thread of the story of Rhay at the thread "Invitation". I started this thread telling Rhay engagement to Tibes. Later all the birthdays of the year and the parties we made along last year. This is at Cat General.

Also I am writing a thread about Kim with his life story that is call "Kim, The Golden Cat". This is also at Cat General.

Warm greetings to you. Lou

Frostfrog
01-07-2006, 02:29 AM
Thank you. I am about to accept that invitation.

louhirata
01-08-2006, 09:23 AM
The complete name of the thread of the life of Kim is: Kim, The Golden Cat Stories at Cat General.

I have been finding difficulty to enter it through the search button, so I go to all the threads of Louhirata and then I find it.

Lou

louhirata
04-08-2006, 04:35 PM
In these days of Autumn, Rhay and I always remember Kim, our beloved brother and son.

Then, we said prayers to Kim, our Golden Cat, 10th Dan on Battle Field, so he can be with his father Dear Bo, the big yellow cat, whose dynasty Kim so well represents.

We walk through the green path, looking for frogs and remember that Kim was the hunting cat, followed by Rhay, the black cat with brillant pelage.

How we miss our Kim... how we miss you... :(

Lou

catmandu
04-08-2006, 06:46 PM
And Kim misses you as well.
Kim is now a Pet Angel and goes to All thier Parties.
And misses you so much.
And will see You Again.
One Fine Day.

G535
04-09-2006, 12:31 AM
I'm sure that we will all meet up with our own and others' cats one day, I certainly hope so. :)

I don't visit this section of Pet Talk very often, it is far too sad. :(

catfamily
05-03-2006, 04:15 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss.What a very HARD way to lose a loved pet.I'm sorry for your pain. :(