PDA

View Full Version : Will the Rascles be Mine?

Laura's Babies
02-13-2005, 10:52 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/RasclesValentine.jpg

QueenScoopalot
02-13-2005, 12:20 PM
LAURA!!! It's precious! What a surprise seeing all my sweet rascals in a new siggy! They'll always be yours, and mine to adore. :) Can I use it as a siggy? It's a wee bit large though...but the better to see all my sweets. :D :D

catmandu
02-13-2005, 12:27 PM
Everbody,is at TheMal,and all,of your Babies ,made the trip,and from waht I can gather,they are having fun.I just heard,on Channel 9,Toronto,that Cats,have swarmed the mall food Courts,especially the Chicken,and Sea Food Restaurants!And Yours raided the Bourbon Street Chicken,and were showing,The Found Cats,the pleasures,of Blackened Chicken,and Chicken Gumbo.

Laura's Babies
02-13-2005, 12:35 PM
QSL, those were all I could find in the time I had, I know you have more but I wanted to do one for you....and of coarse you can use it anyway you want to... It is YOURS to do with as you please.. I was afraid to go any smaller since the pictures of Wally I posted came out so small with just one resizing.. You can resize it in pb...

Catmandu... I am glad my babies arrived safely and are at the mall. I forgot to warn you how they love that Burbon Chicken... I love it too! Watch Amy don't get fat as a pig since it is hard for her back legs to support to much more weight!! Send her to the salad bar if she wants more to eat please!