PDA

View Full Version : The Party Cats,are ariving,even as I type

catmandu
02-13-2005, 07:03 AM
Theres The Cat Napper Cats,Jens Cats,from Allentown,Scrappy Magoo,and Friends,and Out of a Limo,HH Edwina,and Eddie!Just now,Katie has walked in,and Stash,and Squeekers,are tliking,to Scrappy 2,and Scratchy,as is Brodie! And Robbie,and lizzie,are here,And Stubby,Josie,Patches,and Khloe,and The Pay it Forward Cats,are walking up the Street.And they tell,me that this is only,the beginning.More Cats,are coming,and will leave,for Square One,at 10AM.

kimlovescats
02-13-2005, 07:30 AM
Gary .... Tabitha and Ditto should be arriving shortly! I hope they mind their manners, they both get a little rambunctious when they see free food! :rolleyes:

Jods
02-13-2005, 08:09 AM
I just sent Fifa and Pixie last night have they arrived yet?? Make sure they behave!

catnapper
02-13-2005, 08:11 AM
Oh my! My kitties are there already... and gee I hadn't even noticed they left! They never said goodbye! :D

I do know that Abby was excited to meet Tabitha... she was mumbling something about pulling tricks on people. :D

trayi52
02-13-2005, 08:38 AM
Gary, have you seen Grover and Stubby yet? They have both been talking about some kind of party. So I assume they were talking about your party.

Willie:)

QueenScoopalot
02-13-2005, 08:53 AM
Oh my Gary...I sure hope my rascals weren't detoured to a catnip farm on the way there! Hope to hear a large bus is pulling into your area soon. Do keep a close watch on Thumbelina, Kirby, Gabriel, Brandon, Lola, Misty, Eli, Skippy, Noel, Cookie (they're all missing body parts) :eek: And keep the rest of my crew out of trouble if you can! :D

PayItForward
02-13-2005, 09:20 AM
Gary,

Just make sure Kim's cats don't make mine nawtee and Annie might need reminding to come home with our herd and not to her old foster home with the Luckenbach kitties ;)

I sent some freshly grown English catnip with my herd, they have instructions to share it with everyone. :D

CalliesMom
02-13-2005, 09:24 AM
OH! OH! OH! The nawtee goats want to go..they may be a little late but are on their way...

Laura's Babies
02-13-2005, 09:37 AM
Gary, mine are on their way! They have my digital camera with then so be sure they get lots of pictures of you and the found cats for posting.

Keep Giz away from CCL's "Brats", I don't want them coming home with any "Bratty" habits.. Be sure Amy meets that handsome Eli of QSL so they can discuss what they have learned about falling over without hurting themselves.. I heard Chester telling the girls that he is in love with (Kim's) Lizzies eyes and he is going to make sure he meets her so watch that he don't try to kidnap her when it is time to come home. They were SO excited when they left.... Chesters attitude about his sisters seemed mellowed out some so maybe he won't be a pain in their butts this time.

catmandu
02-13-2005, 09:51 AM
Queen Scoop A Lots Cat,cat Families Cats,showed up an hour ago.And Tabitha,and Ditto came shortly after.And Calliesmom Cats are here,andCallie,and Michael,are hitting it off,as are Scrappy Magoo,and Princess!Filou,Tigis,Fifa,Dixie,Peanut and Cracker Jack,stopped by the Store,to brig food,for the starys,and Grover,Stubby,Kirstens Cats,and Unique Vikings,are all getting ready,to get,on the Bus.If I didnt name your Cats,its because,some went,to the Mall,directly,and I didnt mean,to leave anyone out.

Lacey
02-13-2005, 10:13 AM
Zelda and Mowgli should be there soon! You shouldn't have to worry about Zelda, but do make sure Mowgli behaves himself. And don't let him near any towels! :D :D :D

kimlovescats
02-13-2005, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by catnapper
I do know that Abby was excited to meet Tabitha... she was mumbling something about pulling tricks on people. :D

:rolleyes: Oh dear, I can see it now .... Tabitha and Abby, the first to have to be punished and separated at one of Gary's parties!:rolleyes:

DogLover9501
02-13-2005, 11:39 AM
Tigger & Emma are on their way ;)

Please make sure my boy doesn't eat too much :eek: :D

rg_girlca
02-13-2005, 12:06 PM
My guys should be there already and have been told to behave themselves.

Abby I don't know if you will have much time to spend with Tabitha, as Chipper will be attached to her side most of the time.:)

They have also been given STRICT instructions on what to do when they see Magoo. Mooky & Sades, since they are the oldest, are going to be his seeing eye cats, one on each side, to make sure he has no accidents. Then when it is time to come back home, they will see to that also.

Mooky: "Ok Magoo, time to go home."
Magoo: "Make sure I am on the right bus, okay Mooky."
Mooky: (Snicker, snicker) "NO problem Magoo. You WILL be on the right bus."
(Hee, Hee, just like meowmie said, straight home to Montreal.)

kimlovescats
02-13-2005, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by rg_girlca
Abby I don't know if you will have much time to spend with Tabitha, as Chipper will be attached to her side most of the time.:)

I didn't think about this .... Tabitha is not spayed yet! Oh yea, our Chipper has been neutered recently though, right?:confused:

catmandu
02-13-2005, 12:32 PM
And I hear,that they,are bringing back Take Out,for the Strays,so everyone,can Party Hardy.

moosmom
02-13-2005, 12:36 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid132/pc5da4eedfd32340bf6ffb36ac26ada47/f79b43fa.jpg

The Moo Man has arrived!!!! Hook me up with some catnip and a fine feline companion and I'll be happy!!!

Hey Magoo, stick with me. I'll show ya the tricks of the trade to pick up chicks! All ya do if feel their front paw. If it's fat, keep going! I learned that secret from good 'ole Ray. :cool: :D :cool:

Laura's Babies
02-13-2005, 12:38 PM
I got a brief email from my babies, said the food is GREAT at the mall today! They are so impress with the varity offered.

sirrahbed
02-13-2005, 01:41 PM
Lizzie e-mailed me a quick note from the new computer and said she thinks there are 100 kitties there already! All were having a wonderful time:D
Thanks for the wonderful party Gary!!

christa
02-13-2005, 02:24 PM
As always, keep an eye on Josie & Eliot! They might try to sneek off on you!

I tied a note around Brodie's neck, but just in case you don't see, it says that he has to come home early tomorrow afternoon, since he will be having surgery this week.

;)

moosmom
02-13-2005, 02:28 PM
Got an emial from Moo. He's still looking for Lady Edwina, the love of his life. :eek: Says the spread is fantastic and the catnip is PREMO!!

kt_luvs_kitties
02-13-2005, 02:32 PM
Stash and Squeekers STILL have not wrote me to say they are ok! I hope they are being good for you Gary, as those 2 are known to cause some trouble:rolleyes:
Hannah and Puff say they are having a WONDERFUL time! They said that everyone looks so nice, and that everyone is having a blast! Gary, Hannah told me you gave her some turkey! She now thinks you are her best friend! She says she might not want to come home, as she and her friends are having too much fun. :D
If they misbehave, threaten to send them on the next plane home! That will straighten them right up!
I hope all the kitties continue to have a blast, and they dont give poor Gary too much trouble;)

catmandu
02-13-2005, 02:35 PM
Moo,will have to contend,with JJJ3,who is a Bruiser,and fights,like a Fighter,on his haunches,throwing combinations! And Moo,and Scrappy Magoo,were attacking the Shrimp,at the Red Lobster,with Rocca,and Princess,in tow! Rocca,the Oriental Shorthair,I think,is more Moo Shoos style!