PDA

View Full Version : I talked to Catmandu!

sirrahbed
02-12-2005, 03:13 PM
No Kim, Gary has not been napping - he has been on the phone:D We gabbed so much (45 minutes) that he hung up and called me again for another 45 minutes - so we gabbed for 1 1/2 hours:rolleyes: I wish I had that same special deal he hasin Ontario - 45 minutes for 99 cents!!

It was FUN though as I got to hear from several of his kitties MEOWING and had a good time talking. What a nice man!! I tried to talk him through changing his desktop and screensaver but I am not familiar with XP and it must be different from 98 because he did not have the same icons and no display properties icon in his system tray. The geek squad can show him all of that stuff!

I told him I bet he could get someone to make him a new siggy like Jen's or CCL's that show all of his cats plus names. He did not want to change it first because he said Jen made his siggy and she might feel badly but I told him we all change now and then for fun. I am hoping someone will volunteer to make the new one with ALL the kitties and names. He has a photobucket account now - with all 64 pictures in it. The login in catmandu and pw is the name of his RB pal that looks like Brodie and also his found porch kitty:D

Now, back to reading posts!!:D

kimlovescats
02-12-2005, 03:17 PM
Aha! So THAT'S what he's been doing!!! :D I sent him an invite to Yahoo chat ... so we could talk live online! He probably is so overwhelmed right now with all that *we* want him to do and have that he is going stir crazy!! :eek: Sorry Gary, we are just excited and want you to have all the fun stuff!:D

catmandu
02-12-2005, 06:36 PM
And JJJ3,and The Other Cats,all loved talking,to Debbie,as JJJ3,once again,was complaing,about the Lack,Of Whiskas Temptations!