PDA

View Full Version : We're still looking for Valentines!

LuvinMyAussieBoy
02-12-2005, 07:23 AM
Koda & Kenai here!

Is there anybody out there looking for Valentines still? We don't have any.:(Here is a little bit about us-

My name is Koda and I am an australian shepherd. I love to play frisbee on the beach and in the park. I also like taking nice, quiet long walks!;)Is there any ladies out there for me?

My name is Kenai and I am an australian shepherd. I love to play agility. I absolutly LOVE doing my zoomies as well.:pI love doing tricks for my mom and playing with my brother. Do you wanna chase squirrels in the park with me?

LuvinMyAussieBoy
02-14-2005, 03:02 PM
Nobody wanted us handsome boys? :confused: :eek: :(

lute
02-14-2005, 03:16 PM
Beanie says sorry he can't be your valentine....he's a boy.:D

LuvinMyAussieBoy
02-14-2005, 03:17 PM
Thats ok.:p

tatsxxx11
02-14-2005, 03:31 PM
Oh, I didn't see this!!! My girls are without Valentines, both of them:(:D How do you handsome hunks feel about Retirevers and Huskies??? My Star is a bombshell blond Labbie girl who has an unbridled zest for life! She's an active outdoor girl who loves to run and retrieve but also loves a warm snuggle on the couch! And of course, as most Labs, she loves a good meal!:D Cody girl is a beautiful red Husky x with ice blue eyes! She loves to roam the great outdoors and is the gentlest of souls! A day of fun in the sun and snow is her idea of heaven! So, what do you guys think? It's not to late for us to get hooked up!:D Hope to hear from you handsome Koda and Kenai!:)

luvofallhorses
02-14-2005, 03:32 PM
Sorry all my dogs are taken. I am sure that someone will be your pupper's Valentines :)

LuvinMyAussieBoy
02-14-2005, 03:58 PM
Wheweeeeeee! I call you Cody! Your so pretty! I can't believe you don't have a valentine already! :eek: You're to pretty to not have one! Its going to be my first valentine ever! Thanks for calling me just in time. -Koda

Well thats good for you because I want Star! She is one hot Baby! I love blondes. :D Thanks for getting to me just in time, I don't know what I would do without a valentine! Your name is beautiful and of course so are you! Maybe its better having a valentine later! -Kenai

tatsxxx11
02-15-2005, 05:37 AM
We're so excited!!! Tanks Koda and Kenai for being our Valentines!:D:D:D You guys are two of the handsomest pups and we're the luckiest girls on Pet Talk:) Maybe next year we can make it official and have a real date:D Slurpie licks and happy tail wags to our beaus from Star and Cody!:)