PDA

View Full Version : New Camera pics

shais_mom
02-12-2005, 01:00 AM
Going to post 2 links here - I got a new camera a few weeks ago - It's a Fuji E550 I LOVE it so far! :) Course I loved my old one too!!
Soo I have been hoarding pics to post!!
It has where you can take Black and white ones instead of changing it the computer so I was experimenting with that! :)

http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeoNWbNi2as7m

This is the 2nd link - the black dog in these pics is my Sister's dog Scooby Doo! :)

http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeoNWbNi2as8Y

Enjoy!

Cinder & Smoke
02-12-2005, 01:38 AM
wow!

:cool:

You and the New Clicker Box take some **GREAT** Pics!!

Good "Models" help, too! ;)

RobiLee
02-12-2005, 07:28 AM
Great pictures, Staci! Congrats on the new camera. It looks like it does pretty good. I love the black and white ones.

I have to tell you that I am in LOVE with Kloe. Omg...she is sooo cute! I love her coloring and those eyes are gorgeous. Her eyes make me think of my RB Suzi. Sometimes I wish a little kitten would just magically show up on my doorstep ;) Please give all your furkids a hug and kiss from me!

Geesh, I can't wait for warmer days so I can see you and Keegan at Findlay and give ya guys a big hug in person!

Hugs...Robin :)

Cincy'sMom
02-12-2005, 08:28 AM
Great pictures, Staci!! You're three girls are so cute, and Scooby is one handsome boy!!

Has Keegan lost some weight? She looks thinner!

anna_66
02-12-2005, 08:35 AM
Oh Staci! Those are some awesome pictures you've taken there!!!! Of course Chloe and Kyle are just as gorgeous as ever (and my how Chloe has grown!)
But those ones of Keegan, OMG a couple of those were just fabulous! She looks soooo happy with that big smile on her face:D

Like Robin said, I just can't wait to see you all at the park again!!

4 Dog Mother
02-12-2005, 09:14 AM
Just finished looking through all the pictures, Staci! What great ones you have of all three of your furkids and Scooby-doo too. Keegan looks so loveable in all of them - I miss seeing you and she at the dog park. And your kitties - I really should come over some day and meet them in person. Kylie is so pretty and Chloe has such beautiful markings! Great pictures!!!

RobiLee
02-12-2005, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by Cincy'sMom
Great pictures, Staci!! You're three girls are so cute, and Scooby is one handsome boy!!

Has Keegan lost some weight? She looks thinner!

Hey, I thought the same thing! Keegan really does look thinner.

luvofallhorses
02-12-2005, 11:07 AM
cute pics :)

tatsxxx11
02-12-2005, 04:46 PM
What great pics, Staci!!!:) Don't you love getting new "stuff!" :D All the kids are looking so precious! Oh, what gorgeous green eyes Kylie has! If she had a few orange patches, she'd look just like my Mr. B! She looks like she has some Maine Coon in her? Chloe is such a beauty! Torti's have the prettiest markings! And that tongue! And Keegan! Sweetheart, you are a heartmelter, that's for sure! Some of those close ups had me laughing out loud! What a precious face!:) Thanks Staci! Hugs to all the "kids!" Sandra

shais_mom
02-12-2005, 11:15 PM
Thanks everyone!:)
We of course love the compliments!
Yup my little Kloe has beautiful markings and TORTIETUDE to match!
Here is 4 more pics of Keegan playing with her pa pa - her 2nd favorite person!

http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeoNWbNi2as86

popcornbird
02-13-2005, 12:46 AM
Oh, how ADORABLE they all are!!! What a great camera!!! Wonderful to see such clear pics of your two!!! :D:D Tell Kloe not to be sooooo naw-tee. :D

slleipnir
02-13-2005, 11:16 AM
Cuuute!! Thanks for sharing :)