PDA

View Full Version : MEN!! Do they forget to tell you BIG things too?

Fox-Gal
02-11-2005, 06:00 PM
I just found out, that my husband is going to be part of a Discovery Channel documentary!!!! He never said a word to me about it. I knew he had this special 3 day weekend, car event he's helping to sponsor and he's going to be doing some Auto Cross too, but he never said a word about the film crew!!!!

The only way I found out is he asked me to check on his computer for an e-mail and that's when I found this little bit of news.

MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is not the first time he has left big info out, saying later "I thought you knew" :rolleyes: "Yes, I have ESP......no I didn't know" One day he even told me "Well I had a dream I told you about it" :eek::confused: Ok, well if you dreamed it, then I guess I knew, in my dreams!!

Has this every happened to any of you or am I the only one who has a husband that "thinks he told me things" ?

slick
02-11-2005, 06:02 PM
Ah ha! Reason #1,349,742,219 why I choose to remain single.

CountryWolf07
02-11-2005, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by slick
Ah ha! Reason #1,349,742,219 why I choose to remain single.

LMAO!

RICHARD
02-11-2005, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Fox-Gal

MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Yes, I have ESP......"

No reason to post a reply, You already know what I'm gonna say in defense of men.

;)

Corinna
02-11-2005, 06:32 PM
I get that one all the time. And I have hubby and 21yr son I get it double. I just tell them don't get made if its not on my calendar I don't know about it.

Fox-Gal
02-11-2005, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
No reason to post a reply, You already know what I'm gonna say in defense of men.

;)

LOL , you men always stick together. ;)

catnapper
02-11-2005, 06:56 PM
Too often! Hetells ME I'm the one who wasn't listening... I'll listen if you tell me! and NOT at 6:30 in the morning. I am not awake until after9:00.... anything before hand is not going to be processed by my mind. :D

Cool though that he is going to have this Discovery Channel thing!

RICHARD
02-11-2005, 07:05 PM
LOL , you men always stick together. ;)

See, you DO HAVE ESP.:eek:

Fox-Gal
02-11-2005, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
Too often! Hetells ME I'm the one who wasn't listening... I'll listen if you tell me! and NOT at 6:30 in the morning. I am not awake until after9:00.... anything before hand is not going to be processed by my mind. :D

Cool though that he is going to have this Discovery Channel thing!

It is pretty cool that they are doing this, but I'm wondering when he was ever going to tell me? Was he going to wait till the day the show airs and say "Honey, turn on the TV, I'm going to be on Discovery"

You know I would think he was joking and not watch it, missing out on a once in a life time thing.

RICHARD
02-11-2005, 07:19 PM

You know I would think he was joking and not watch it, missing out on a once in a life time thing.

Do you have ESP or not????

lololololololololololololol!:D

Fox-Gal
02-11-2005, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
Do you have ESP or not????

lololololololololololololol!:D

It comes and goes!! ESP and PMS conflicts with each other, causing the B?I%H effect and the B effect over rides all other special powers. Nothing is stronger the the B effect.

Now if you where a woman and had ESP, you would have known that. Don't you wish you where a woman?? Our powers are many :D :p ;) ;)

NoahsMommy
02-11-2005, 08:15 PM
David does that ALL the time!! Usually its small stuff, but the worst one was that he was going away for the weekend (to his brother-in-law's house) to go to a LAN party. I think he told me on a Thursday after asking where the lugage was. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Rie Rie
02-11-2005, 10:32 PM
It's man thing. Mine always swears he told me something, but in reality he told it to someone else thinking I was in teh same room. I think he gets it honestly though, from his mom.