PDA

View Full Version : Perkys original owner??

cali
02-11-2005, 05:39 PM
hmm we are only taking this with a grain of salt as these kids apperntly just really miss their dog. BUT Perky and Blair were at a freestyle demo today at a school in white city, Perky was apperntly the star of the show by the way lol but 2 girls about 8 years old, their twins, said that they think Perky is their old dog, apperntly their parents took her to the humane society because she was snapping, and well Perky DOES snap. anyway my mom now has their parents number, she has not called them yet but I will update with any new info when she does :p If she was indeed their dog I would love to know about her past, her orginal name, and more importantly how old she is. the most we know about her past is that she was picked up as a stray adopted and a week later found as a stray again, then we adopted her and thats the end of it lol the best guess as to her age when we got her is anywhere between 1-3 which puts her between 5-7 now.

just an aside apperntly Blair did awsome, this was his first preformance ever, and he was great till 400+ kids started clapping along to the song and Blair bolted for the door so the kids stopped clapping and he came back and finished the routine perfectly lol

Suki Wingy
02-11-2005, 06:16 PM
That is so cool! I wish I knew anything about Nino's past!:D ;)

cali
02-11-2005, 07:15 PM
darn lol nope perky is definatly NOT their dog. it all sounded good till my mom gave them the URL to some pics of Perky, and she was like "what? definatly not" but saw the pic of Perky that had Happy laying behind her and asked about the dog behind perky in the one pic, and my mom said oh thats one of our border collies, and the lady was like oh, their dog was a border collie. her name is keisha who they rehomed because they had a bunch of rough and tumble kids and well anyone who knows BCs know that a BC will not hesitate to bite an unruly kid, and well keisha bit an unruly kid, so she now lives with a lady in coppersands. Perky is pretty easy to mistake for a BC though, I remeber seeing a border collie on the BCrescue site that was the spitting image of perky.