PDA

View Full Version : I need to VENT...My Sister is a hardheaded (*&^()*&^

FizzGiggs_Mommy
02-11-2005, 05:25 PM
My sister called me earlier today asking me to find her a pom puppy...........I asked "Why" she said for Robin (Her Room mate). Of course I don't think that a good idea to begin with..... but being curious I asked why do you want to get her a dog? she said because Robin likes the dog the somebody carries around with them in a little bag all the time...... so of course that set me off.....I told her first off thats not a good enough reason to what a dog second I told her its not a good idea to get some on a dog for a present and third if she got her a Pom did she realize how much matinence they are to keep. She called me a few min ago and said I could not find on on pet finder so I think I might go to the mall tomorrow and puy one......so then I precided to tell her all the bad things that can happen from purchasing a pup from the "Mall" I think I got my point through to her. Sorry guys I just needed to Vent Do you think my advise to her was correct?

sabies
02-11-2005, 05:55 PM
I think you gave great advice! That's all you can do - let her know how you feel - and hopefully she will listen.

Suki Wingy
02-11-2005, 06:06 PM
GOOD FOR YOU!

Karen
02-11-2005, 06:13 PM
Great advice. If she's still set on getting one, direct her to Pom Rescue sites - like

http://www.pomeranian-rescue.org/rescue.html - and if she reads them, maybe a lightbulb will dawn about - hmmmm - responsibility!

Ya Done Good.

Corinna
02-11-2005, 06:34 PM
You nailed it right on!

RobiLee
02-11-2005, 07:02 PM
I think you did good. I hope she listens to you.

Robin :)

Oggyflute
02-11-2005, 11:56 PM
I just can't come at people treating dogs as fashion accessories.