PDA

View Full Version : New here

wolf luver
02-11-2005, 04:21 PM
Hello, I'm new here so I am not really sure were I would post this. I just want to say "Hi" to everyone! My names Matt and I'm from Michigan. I love animals and plan to become a vet one day. Currently working and going to school. I have a mainecoon cat named Beauty. 3 ferrets named Bonnie, Klyde, and Woodstock. Also a bi eyed siberian husky named Meika and a Labador Ret. named Tank. I have had everything from chins to rgs's, dormice to sugar gliders , gerbils to hamsters and even G/ps and rabbits. I have seen quite a bit. hehe. So, I would be more then happy to help anyone out on questions. I'm excited to join this site. Just recently herd about it . I like to be in as many animal forums as possible even though I don't get much computer time. I can't wait to meet some new people and make new friend and even better help someone out. I have experience with frogs, lizards, and fish as well. I plan on learning to be a vetranarian assistant and then find the best vetranarian school in the U.S and go their for my further studies. I want to eventualy start my own practice and buisness too. Well, I can't wait to hear from someone!

P.S,
I love wolves!

CountryWolf07
02-11-2005, 04:54 PM
Hey Matt! Welcome to Pet Talk! I love wolves, also. I have a Siberian Husky, too. You can see her in my signature on the bottom -- her name is Anna. :)

wolf luver
02-13-2005, 04:08 PM
Woo this is so ironic. Hopefully we can be chat buddies. I love wolves soo freaking much and my Siberian Huskys names Meika! She looks like your wolf grey with a blue eye and one brown eye . This is soo kool! Hey if you want hit me up on my yahoo at [email protected] Hope to hear from you soon hit me here if you have not yahoo! I have all 3 , but only use yahoo everyday..

Cincy'sMom
02-13-2005, 04:27 PM
Hi Matt, and Welcome to PT! There are a lot of us here from the Midwest...Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Pennslyvania, etc. We even get together and let our dogs play every now and then!

More people would probablly see your intro if you posted it in General...and we love to see pictures!!!

wolf luver
02-13-2005, 04:44 PM
Oh, I didn't know where to post, but thanks! Oh when I get a new didgi cam because mine broke .You'll see pics of Meika real quick!