PDA

View Full Version : Flue is in the house....

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-11-2005, 08:04 AM
I don't feel much like posting today. Flue is very much in our house!
My daughter Indra, who got a anti-flue shot in November, got it anyway. She is in bed with a very sore troat, fever, and oh so tired.
My husband has severe sinusitis, and his head is about ready to burst. Poor sweetheart....:(
I didn't get it yet, as I got that prevention shot too. But my back hurts more than usual, and my head is filled with hammers and bells.... . HELPPPPP:eek: :( ;)

Don't worry, we will survive, just had to vent a bit :D . There as much worse things than this (thinking of Randi :( :( )

RobiLee
02-11-2005, 08:11 AM
So sorry that everyone is not feeling well. Hope it all passes soon. Vent all you want! We are listening.

Hugs...Robin

ramanth
02-11-2005, 08:17 AM
Eeks! I hope your family feels better soon. It seems to be going around. My boss was out yesterday with a sinus infection.

Logan
02-11-2005, 08:31 AM
Get well, soon, Lut and family!!!! :) Hope the little nurses are taking good care of everyone!!!

Logan

lizbud
02-11-2005, 12:58 PM
Sorry to hear that Lut.:( That's a lot of people for two little
kitty nurses to tend to.:D I'll bet they are very busy. LOL. Hope
this passes quickly for all of you.:)

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-11-2005, 01:00 PM
It is amazing how they sense that something is different. One hour ago, while I was resting on the couch, Inka (yes, that lil stinker) jumped on my stomach and put on her loudest purr-machine!! VERY unusual, as she is defenitely NOT a lap-cat :)

sirrahbed
02-11-2005, 01:05 PM
Feel better Lut!!! There IS a lot of flu going around - even among those who took the flu vaccine. I am supposed to take the shot because of bad kidneys, but I never did. Hubby was sick this weekend but I am OK so far:rolleyes:
Please get well soon!
Here...to make you feel a bit better right now:)
http://www.gifpix.de/gifbilder/Blumen/00002055.gif

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-12-2005, 06:10 AM
My daughter is even worse today. She says her troat is feeling terrible...! Poor girl:( . She hopes to bebetter by next monday, as she is NOT allowed to see her boyfriend now. We don't want him to get sick too!
I am feeling better. Still very tired and backacke, but my head is "free"! Yippie, I can post again!!
My hubby is same, although he is in the garden right now, doing some "quickis"

cookieluver7
02-12-2005, 09:25 AM
It's good to know that you are doing better, and I'm sorry your daughter and husband are still sick. Flu is terrible isn't it? My brother has it and I hope he doesn't give it to me. :p Hope you are 100% good by tomorrow and tell your hubby and daughter that I hope they feel better. ;)

tatsxxx11
02-12-2005, 04:06 PM
Oh gosh Lut! I hope you and the family are well on the way to recovery! Tell the family, stay warm, drink lots of fluids and GET WELL SOON!:) {{{HUGS}}} Sandra

kimlovescats
02-12-2005, 06:26 PM
I was supposed to have gotten the Flu Shot because I am diabetic, but my doctor's office ran out of it....and ummm I was too lazy to go to the health dept! :rolleyes: I have a sore throat and sniffles today, but no major pains ... which with the flu, it starts fast and hard ... so this is most likely just a cold! I am just praying that the flu doesn't hit my home!:rolleyes:

GET WELL SOON LUT AND FAMILY!!!!

((((HUGS)))) (with gloves and mask on) :D

Vette
02-12-2005, 07:37 PM
Oh that just really sucks. *hugs*

i know how you feel. ive been feeling like crap the last couple of weeks here myself. :( this cold sure is lingering around and feels like my sore throat,, that i had gotten over is trying to come back.

i hope you get to feeling better soon!

joanofark
02-13-2005, 11:43 AM
Ick! The flu:( My friend's WHOLE Family got it (Close to 10 of them~ :eek: ). It's going around REALLY fast around here. My other friend's family (Friends with the other Family) Is starting to have Aches... and there is 15 of them :eek:. Luckly I have not gotten it.................. yet.:rolleyes:.

I hope your whole family is feeling better by now:)