PDA

View Full Version : This is totally sick and MEAN!!

kt_luvs_kitties
02-11-2005, 02:52 AM
I hope this woman goes to He**. What a cruel mean and STUPID thing to do. If you dont want a baby you either 1) get an abortion 2)give it up to adoption agency 3) give to social services 4) anything OTHER than what she did. It makes me so uncontrollably MAD!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

http://www.wral.com/news/4186750/detail.html

Baby Tossed From Car Window Survives

POSTED: 6:37 pm EST February 10, 2005
UPDATED: 6:48 pm EST February 10, 2005

NORTH LAUDERDALE, Fla. -- Florida police say a newborn baby who was tossed out of a car window onto a street is in critical condition.

Authorities in North Lauderdale said they believe the boy was only hours old.

A car sped off after the child was tossed out. The boy was rescued by a woman passing by in her car.

The infant was taken to a nearby a nearby sheriff's office and then by helicopter to a hospital. Authorities said the baby boy was doing remarkably well.

A sheriff's spokesman said, "We're hopeful that he'll recover."

ramanth
02-11-2005, 08:09 AM
Just heard about this on the radio. The umbilical cord was still attached to the baby! :eek:

I hope they catch who did it. :mad:

Laura's Babies
02-11-2005, 09:34 AM
Grrrrr! And most states have that new law where you can walk into a emergency room, hand the UNWANTED BABY THAT YOU CREATED over and walk away with no questions asked so that you don't have to do something as stupid as this!!

QueenScoopalot
02-11-2005, 12:04 PM
I sure hope they catch whoever did such a deplorable thing! :mad: :mad: As Laura said, there's safe places to drop off babies to avoid things like his from happening. No questions asked! Now if/when these creeps are caught, they'll be facing attempted homicide charges I hope! Poor infant thrown out like garbage. :mad: :(

RICHARD
02-11-2005, 12:11 PM
Why worry about those scumbags??

Thank god that this child is well and wasn't tossed into traffic or ?????

What goes around comes around.

Just wait until the conscience kicks in.....

They'll get theirs.

Guaranteed.

Maresche
02-11-2005, 02:13 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/02/11/newborn.tossed/index.html

Thank goodness the baby wasn't actually tossed from the car. Mom should face some kind of discipline though for causing such a ruckus. Why couldn't she just give the baby to a nurse and walk away? You can do that in Florida.

kt_luvs_kitties
02-11-2005, 02:25 PM
Woman who claimed to see baby tossed from car had actually given birth to him
Updated: 2/11/2005 3:07 PM
By: Associated Press

"Baby Johnny" - AP Photo/Broward County Sheriff's Office

(FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla.) - It turns out that it wasn't true -- the story about a newborn baby being tossed from a car in Florida.

Instead, authorities now say that the woman who claimed to have seen that happen, and who brought the baby to police, made it up. They say she had given birth to the baby herself, but didn't want to keep him.

The sheriff in Broward County says the woman had kept her pregnancy a secret from her family and others.

She's identified as 38-year-old Patricia Pokriots. She hasn't been charged.

The sheriff says the baby was born Thursday afternoon, about an
hour before the woman dropped him off at a sheriff's substation.

He describes the woman as "disturbed," and says she's been committed to a hospital.

The baby, who's being called "Johnny," is doing well at a hospital.

Authorities have been flooded with inquiries from people interested in adopting him. But they say as of now, he's not up for adoption

QueenScoopalot
02-11-2005, 04:31 PM
At least the baby wasn't injured in this strange twist of events!;)

persianmom
02-12-2005, 01:37 PM
I agree that this woman should be punished, but you forgot ome form a birthcontrol, how about not having sex. when you have sex there is always that chance of getting pg. So if your not willing to pay the price maybe you shouldn't play.

Vette
02-12-2005, 06:57 PM
Awww. i heard about this on the news and it just really ticked me off. she didnt have to do that.. she could have just left it on someones door step if nothing else. almost anything would have been better then that... :(