PDA

View Full Version : Mooch says "She expects me to eat this!!" ;)

Fox-Gal
02-10-2005, 10:31 PM
Mommy meet this sweet elderly woman some time back, who likes to bring us food now and again, as a way of thanking her for help with a past problem. She a sweet woman, lots of times, she just comes by to give us treats. But yesterday she came by with a WHOLE big bag of food. Yummmmy..........or ????

I must check this new food out, before I make a judgment.

OK the name doesn't looks familiar.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v638/Trouble-friends/Whatsthis.jpg

Let me take a closer look, just to make sure, I might just like it.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v638/Trouble-friends/Mustcheckitoutcloser.jpg

Lets check the ingredients and make sure it's up to my standers.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v638/Trouble-friends/ItsmadewithWHAT.jpg

WHAT SHE EXPECTS ME TO EAT THIS, ........I don't think so. I'm a can dog food gal. What happened to bring Milk Bones???
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v638/Trouble-friends/Forgetthisitsnotforme.jpg

On a side note, Don't judge mommy for my dirty shirt, it wont come clean any more, she's so embarrassed, that it shows.

cocker_luva
02-10-2005, 10:41 PM
mmm...dog food.

captain
02-10-2005, 10:42 PM
Hee Hee - THAT would be Captain ...........:D

How gorgeous.

Dirty coat - didn't notice ..........;)

dukedogsmom
02-10-2005, 11:01 PM
That is so cute! Do you know I've got a shirt you can have? I bought a large one to put on Doogie as a joke and it barely fits over his head :p I'll have to give it to you the next time I see you.

bckrazy
02-11-2005, 02:13 AM
eww.. gravy train :p

I don't blame you Mooch!! you look sooo cute in your little t-shirt, ;) looks clean to me

RobiLee
02-11-2005, 06:55 AM
Omg...that is so cute!! Thanks for the giggle this morning. Mooch is adorable and I loved the shirt!!!

Robin :)

pitc9
02-11-2005, 09:43 AM
Yeah... I'd pass on the Gravy Train also!!!:D :p

lute
02-11-2005, 09:47 AM
awww....FREE food! who could ask for more!:D

Fox-Gal
02-11-2005, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
That is so cute! Do you know I've got a shirt you can have? I bought a large one to put on Doogie as a joke and it barely fits over his head :p I'll have to give it to you the next time I see you.

"Yes, I need a new shirt, the only two I have are shot, but with losing my hair, from getting older, mommy makes me wear them no matter how old and worn they look. She say I have to keep warm in my old age. She gets so mad because every time she goes to get me one, they never have my size, or else they want $20 for a shirt that she can get a Wally world for $4." :eek:

eww.. gravy train

Mommy found someone who likes the Gravy Train...............The Goats, they will eat anything. lol Should have named them Mikey. ;)

Corinna
02-11-2005, 11:56 AM
What size do you need? I can look around.

ramanth
02-11-2005, 11:59 AM
Any food is good food in Kia's mind. ;) Silly Mooch! :D

K9soul
02-11-2005, 12:34 PM
Those pictures are incredibly adorable. I just love little Mooch, what a sweetheart! You mentioned awhile back that she seemed to be regaining some sight, does she still show signs of that? She really looks like she is looking at the bag in those pics.

Fox-Gal
02-11-2005, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Corinna
What size do you need? I can look around.

Well, there lies another problem. Mommy cuts the tags off when she get them, so they don't bug me, so she forgets. So when she looks for shirts, she just holds them up and judges the size for me.

That was nice of you to offer, But i'm sure when the weather gets warmer here, they will stock more shirts, instead of sweaters, and shopping we will go. Sweaters are to hot for Florida most of the time, don't understand why the don't still sell shirts in the winter here. :rolleyes:

BitsyNaceyDog
02-11-2005, 12:42 PM
Priceless!!
Mooch is so cute in her shirt.

Fox-Gal
02-11-2005, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by K9soul
Those pictures are incredibly adorable. I just love little Mooch, what a sweetheart! You mentioned awhile back that she seemed to be regaining some sight, does she still show sings of that? She really looks like she is looking at the bag in those pics.

Thanks, she is my sweetheart. :D

Yes her sight did come back for awhile, but it's going again. Some days she can see, I see her, moving out of the way for things. Then the next time she walking into things.

It's so hard to watch her getting old. Her hair is falling out, her sight is going/gone and her weight is droping. If I have to be honest, I don't belive she will be around much longer. I take her to the vet all the time now, to make sure she's not suffering. My hopes are that she never suffers and can just live a little longer. Our goal is to be the oldest living dog. :D :D :D Next birthday she will be 19!!!!

Dixieland Dancer
02-11-2005, 03:10 PM
I really enjoyed this thread! I didn't even notice the dirt on the shirt until you mentioned it. I was having too much fun looking at the pictures and reading the captions!! :D

2crazypuppies4me
02-11-2005, 03:21 PM
LOL that was funny, thanks for the giggle. So cute.

lizbud
02-11-2005, 04:56 PM
19 yrs old huh? Looks like she's still able to get a good hold
on that huge bag of food. LOL. Probably weighs more than she
does.:D Atta girl mooch.:D

bckrazy
02-11-2005, 05:01 PM
omg! Mooch is 19?! I dont know if I've ever met a dog older than 15 :eek: she is gorgeous, and doesn't look any older than 7 or 8! she looks like she's a total character too :)

that was very nice of the lady to bring a bag of food anyway, just hopefully she'll bring biscuits next time. ^_^ its hard to give people dog food, everyone has their own particular brand and preferences. I'm glad your goats like gravy train!! lmao! did you mix it with water to make the "gravy"? :p