PDA

View Full Version : If a genie could grant you 3 wishes, what would they be and why?

cookieluver7
02-10-2005, 04:41 PM
I am just curious, if a genie could grant you three wishes, what would they be and why? I would say.....

1 billion dollars
A mansion with an indoor and outdoor swimming pool.
And somebody who loves me for who I am.

LabradorLover
02-10-2005, 04:45 PM
1. Peace
2. For my family to be healthy
3. A billion dollars- So i could give it away to charities such as the humane Society.

Amber
02-10-2005, 04:51 PM
1.) a million extra wishes :p
2.) good health for my family.
3.) get a lip piercing.

and many more with my million extra wishes.

PJ's Mom
02-10-2005, 04:55 PM
1. To live forever
2. My own genie. ;)
3. lots and lots of money because I'll need it if I'm gonna live forever. :D

manda_moo87
02-10-2005, 04:55 PM
1. A farm
2. Good health to my family and pets
3. To have a successful art career

gini
02-10-2005, 05:19 PM
Oh, dear, I can grant wishes?

Oh, where oh where did I put that wand?

Give me a minute, and I will find it, dust it off, and grant you all every single thing your heart desires.

But.........have you all been good? And, I only accept wishes for really good things - nothing unfair or nasty.

And do I have to wear that silly costume?

gini - the genie:D :D :D

slick
02-10-2005, 05:21 PM
Gini.....I really don't have to answer do I? I think you know what I want.......and maybe you too!!!!??? ;) ;)

CamCamPup33
02-10-2005, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by gini

Give me a minute, and I will find it, dust it off, and grant you all every single thing your heart desires.

But.........have you all been good? And, I only accept wishes for really good things - nothing unfair or nasty.

LOL!! As soon as i read the title i was like "Did i miss something?? What about Gini??" :p :D :D

Too funny!

Hmmm... If a genie granted me 3 wishes it would be;
1. For my friends and family to live forever. (I wouldn't want to be alone. :p)
2. To meet a few special PTers
3. 3 more wishes.

tatsxxx11
02-10-2005, 05:22 PM
A much needed laugh, "gini!" :D I saw that one coming.;) But since you're asking, my wish is that all of the wonderful, caring, kind and compassionate people that make up the Pet Talk family, and their loved ones, know nothing but peace, good health and happiness in 2005, that they be surrounded by the love and companionship of family and friends and their beloved furry, feathered, finned, shelled, skinned kids each and every day:)

cookieluver7
02-10-2005, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by gini

lol I know I've been good. So please, GRANT MY WISH!! :p

animal_rescue
02-10-2005, 05:39 PM
1 unlimited wishes
2. for all cats and dogs to be fixed unless their breed standards.
3. 20 billion dollars

edit: and with my unlimited wishes I would make Brad Sherwood younger (to like 21) and me older (to 21) then we could fall in love and get married!:p

edit, edit: I have a new wish! That no dogs were bred to fight and people loved pit bulls!

NoahsMommy
02-10-2005, 05:39 PM
Gini, if you'll be my genie, I won't make you wear that costume! ;)

Gini my Dearest Genie...I'd like the following:

1) Good health

2) Money so that I can finish school, open a practice and help those in need

3) For my Micah (and Noah, Noel, Basie, Livvy, Hermie, Pee Pee, Jonah and Sami) to live as long as I do, and then to go onto heaven with me.

anna_66
02-10-2005, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by tatsxxx11
my wish is that all of the wonderful, caring, kind and compassionate people that make up the Pet Talk family, and their loved ones, know nothing but peace, good health and happiness in 2005, that they be surrounded by the love and companionship of family and friends and their beloved furry, feathered, finned, shelled, skinned kids each and every day:)
You took the words right out of my mouth Sandra (only you said it much, much better than I would have:)).
My second wish, to have my big boy back....healthy and happy.
Besides that, I have no other wishes.

kt_luvs_kitties
02-10-2005, 06:26 PM
I would wish for:

1) As many wishes as I wanted
2) For all of the people/animals in the world, to be happy, safe, healthy and loved with food/water/shelter/warmth for the rest of their lives.
3) For alot of money, to build a shelter, to save all the animals in the world. PS- with the shelter enough people to help run it;) And for no more animals being born, without homes.

Thats more than 3 wishes, isnt it?? lol

GraciesMommy
02-10-2005, 07:22 PM
1. To be a billionaire..and I would give to charities all over the world
2. To be happily married forever
3. 3 more wishes

Christiansmommy
02-10-2005, 07:37 PM
1. For my family to be completely healthy and happy.
2. For tons of money, so that we could enjoy our long and healthy lives ;)
3. A cure for cancer and diabetes, among other illnesses.

CalliesMom
02-10-2005, 08:03 PM
1) For my father to still be alive
2) I would want my family and friends to know nothing but peace and happiness...
3) To have a successful life and to feel I have contributed to the world somehoe

KYS
02-10-2005, 08:10 PM
1: Health for all.
2: Peace on Earth
3: Happiness for all.

Unless my 3rd wish can be for 3 more wishes. :D

Jods
02-10-2005, 08:12 PM
1. Not to be rich, but be fiancially comfortable my whole life.
2. Get married and have kids... (yeah I know some day, but right now its a wish;)
3. To always be happy.

Fox-Gal
02-10-2005, 08:47 PM
1. To get just 1 day, to be with my Mother again and tell her how much she meant to me.
2. Enough money to live a good life, not rich, just worry free.
3. To know the answers, to lifes up and down. (with that I could handle anything)

catnapper
02-10-2005, 08:59 PM
Since I've seen cases of "be careful what you wish for" I'll go for:
1) Perfect vision. Never need glasses ever again. No worries about driving at night. I want to be able to see detail work the way I do now (or better) and have great distance vision!
2) The ability to eat whatever I want yet still have "the perfect figure" while at the same time be healthy and physically fit... all without the dredgery of exercise.
3) The ability to know just the perfect thing to say to everyone, and to make other people happy.

sasvermont
02-11-2005, 06:11 AM
These have been my three for years and years:

1. Peace on earth
2. Enough food for everyone
3. A free education for everyone

cloverfdx
02-11-2005, 06:25 AM
1) World Peace (No more wars, famine, poverty etc)

2) Desexing/ Spay/ Neuter laws to be inforced, and make sure all animals that fit the criteria are "Fixed".

3) For all the crap that my family have gone through the last 2 years to all disapear and for everyone to be happy :(.

C'mon Genie where are you?????? ;)

Aww can i sneak one more in....

4) For me to find my soul mate, settle down and be happy.

LilFireTiger
02-11-2005, 06:26 AM
My wishes would be..
1.My cat to live forever:p
2.She won't get in truble EVER( I cant spell today!)
3.To have 100000000000000000 more wishes for my cat
If She dosen't grant these SHE IS GOING TO JAIL!:p ;)

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-11-2005, 07:59 AM
1) A good health for me, and my family
2) Happiness, allways
3) A house full of cats!

CountryWolf07
02-11-2005, 01:48 PM
1) A nice house with a BIG wrap around front porch right in the countryside, where there's plenty of land, trees, a small creek or river in the backyard somewhere.. somewhere in Tennessee or in the south.. On the front porch, there's two chairs & a swing.. so I could sit there at nights, listen to music, or watch the sunsets, or sunrises.. :) because I can't stand living in the city, and I'm tired of seeing the trees being cut down and see bare land just for a shopping center or buildings.. enough of that..

2) Money, so I can be able to afford everything..

3) That special someone, that I hope to find soon, so I can spend the rest of my life with him.. my soul mate - someone who's old fashioned, romantic, funny, and easy going.

petslover
02-11-2005, 01:59 PM
This is very interesting to see what people are going to say..

Mine would have to be:

1. For my family,friends, and pets to live a long happy life with great health.
2. To find my soulmate. I'm 19 years old and never had a boyfriend. I'm starting to feel maybe its not meant to be.
3. To have enough money so that I could afford anything I wanted/needed and that I could help my family and friends out as well.

RICHARD
02-11-2005, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by CountryWolf07

2) Money, so I can be able to afford everything..

Permanent front row seats at the CountryWolf07 Theater for the Performing Arts.

You know, the outdoor theater, on the north 40, that you'll build.:D

1) A giant PT BBQ someplace where everyone could bring their pets.

2) I'm gonna have to revise the Peace on Earth wish.....I think that Israel and Palestine are headed in the right direction.

3) More wishes, not gonna say how many, don't want to sound greedy.:confused:

Poo
02-11-2005, 03:14 PM
Great thread, my wishes would be:

1) that my cat was not ill, or that they could find a cure
2) that my family and friends could live forever
3) all people are kind to animals

Nicki xx

Samantha Puppy
02-11-2005, 03:19 PM
I'd wish for -

- Enough money to be able to have 4 children, raise them comfortably, take them on vacations and pay for their college educations.

- That Samantha could be young and happy and live until I die, no suffering, no sickness.

- Peaceful "go-to-sleep-and-never-wake-up" deaths for myself, my husband and children, and my parents at very old ages. No suffering.

cali
02-11-2005, 04:08 PM
1) either no more animal abuse or real punishments for ALL offenders

2) my next wish is something that if I say it I will get blasted to the moon for lol and would be a feild day for the people that have this stupid idea in their head that I try to create fights. so I would rather not say it.

3) a huge farm with a big house and a barn and kennels for my pets lol

Buddy Blaze Lover
02-11-2005, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by tatsxxx11
A much needed laugh, "gini!" :D I saw that one coming.;) But since you're asking, my wish is that all of the wonderful, caring, kind and compassionate people that make up the Pet Talk family, and their loved ones, know nothing but peace, good health and happiness in 2005, that they be surrounded by the love and companionship of family and friends and their beloved furry, feathered, finned, shelled, skinned kids each and every day:)

Those are good ones! I think I'll go with that!;) I'd also really want a horse! (probably a thoroughbred):)

zippy-kat
02-11-2005, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
1) A giant PT BBQ someplace where everyone could bring their pets.

:eek:
Uhh... they're there for a meet 'n greet, not "consumption" right? ;)

RICHARD
02-11-2005, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by zippy-kat
:eek:
Uhh... they're there for a meet 'n greet, not "consumption" right? ;)

lololol,

Smart arse....

I do think there are some pets that I could just eat up!!:D

CountryWolf07
02-11-2005, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
Permanent front row seats at the CountryWolf07 Theater for the Performing Arts.

You know, the outdoor theater, on the north 40, that you'll build.:D

NOW THAT is a good one! Boy, I'd call up Garth Brooks and have him perform a 2-3 hrs concert with all of his songs off the albums...! I'd have enough money to pay him to!! ;)

carole
02-11-2005, 08:44 PM
I love this thread , light hearted and fun.

My three wishes would be.

For everyone in my family to be happy and healthy.

For there to be no cruelty in the world.

To have enough money to live comfortably and to help others, including people and many animals.

slleipnir
02-11-2005, 08:47 PM
1) Being able to own and properly care for A LOT of pets
2) Have a nice house with a lot of field space(with fences for pets)
3) Money to pay for everything!!!

rg_girlca
02-11-2005, 09:39 PM
My 3 wishes would be,

1) For the world to live in peace and harmony.

2) Health and good fortune for my family and friends.

3) Whenever I had to pay for anything, I would just put my hand in my pocket and the right amount of money would always be there.