PDA

View Full Version : Mina's trip to White Coat

mina'smomma
02-10-2005, 12:50 PM
Well this is the last time I have to take Mina to the white coat for the clipping of her claws and digging them out of her paws. She is scheduled for surgery on the 22nd. Her poor little paws are tender right now and she whines for me to pick her up and hold her when I get home. She will cuddle with Lee when he is home, but then again she is a Pawpaw's girl.

She sends her love to everyone and especially her precious Squeeks. She misses you dearly.:D

kimlovescats
02-10-2005, 12:54 PM
Poor widdle girl! Give her kissies from me, PLEASE!!!;)

ramanth
02-10-2005, 01:28 PM
Snuggles to Mina!

kt_luvs_kitties
02-10-2005, 01:29 PM
Awww Mina, I am sorry you have to go through this:( I am sure soon you will feel much better, and your nails will cause you NO MORE PAIN! I love you little Mina, and I hope you are doing good! - Squeeks Meowmie

Precious Mina, I wish I was there to kiss your little pawsies, and help them to feel better! I know having to go to the white coat sucks, and that it is extremely painful, but just think, we can run and play and hop and jump together after your surgery. Those bad ole nail wont bother you anymore:D I miss you so badly, and I hope that you miss me as well! I love you sweet girl, and I hope you feel better real soon:( I hurt when you hurt. I am thinking of you;) Love always, Your devoted little Squeeky man *kiss kiss*

Laura's Babies
02-10-2005, 01:56 PM
Kiss her little sore pawsies for me.. Poor baby!:(

catlover4ever
02-10-2005, 02:01 PM
Kisses to poor Mina.