PDA

View Full Version : what is your dogs fav treat???

jackie
02-10-2005, 12:46 PM
what treat does your pup adore???

Bella will eat anything i give her, but she loves these little yougurt drop things that look like white chocolate chips.

Tito thinks he has died and gone to heaven if i give him a carrot.

i

PJ's Mom
02-10-2005, 12:48 PM
Bailey likes anything, but her favorites are freeze dried liver and chicken jerky treats.

Peej likes those too, but his favorite are tomatoes. :)

BitsyNaceyDog
02-10-2005, 01:11 PM
My dogs like most anything. Carrots, apples, cheese, or regular dog treats like milkbones.

2crazypuppies4me
02-10-2005, 01:14 PM
My girls love though yougurt drop things that look like white chocolate chips too. Lilly loved carrots when she was little, now she has changed her mind. They both LOVE those south western twists with meat inside. My friend got them, that may be why they love those so much. Maggie goes coocoo over rawhides, peanut butter of course
:rolleyes:

DogLover9501
02-10-2005, 01:39 PM
Piddle likes Pupperoni and popsicles!

Wiggles just likes Beggin' strips.

And Jasper will eat *anything* :p, but his favorites are Jumbones, Dentastix, Marrow bones....maybe he doesn't have favorites ;)

Kiia
02-10-2005, 01:40 PM
Teeko loves peanut butter, I swear his eyes look like this :eek: when I let him lick the spoon after making his kongs, he just gets so excited and happy.

He also loves apples, carrots, greenies and any of his cookies. In the summer when it's very hot out I give him an ice cube or freeze bananas, he loves those as well.

Samantha Puppy
02-10-2005, 01:42 PM
As far as dog treats, Samantha loves Pupperonis, rawhide chews, and pigs ears.

As far as people treats, she loves anything really. The only thing I ever saw her leave was a cherry tomato. She loves carrots, apple, meats, ice cream, french fries, anything.

pitc9
02-10-2005, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Samantha Puppy
As far as dog treats, Samantha loves Pupperonis, rawhide chews, and pigs ears.

OMG!!! They are a match made in heaven!!! Those are his exact favs too!!! LMAO!! For real!!!
He also loves Cheese.
(but not to much... or we have to open a window!!:o That's when I call him Buddy Fart Butt!) :o

Sierra, will eat anytype of dog treat. I mean ANYTHING!!
I don't think she has a fav, so I guess her fav would be what ever she's eating at the time!! :D

bckrazy
02-10-2005, 03:32 PM
Gonzo loves Solid Gold turkey jerky, greenies, jumbones (even though they're bad for him :o), and he looves any kind of people food. Carrots, green beans, chicken, vanilla ice cream and peanut butter are his favorites. Even if he normally hates it, if I'm eating it he wants it! Of course he *never* gets people food though... ;)

lute
02-10-2005, 03:42 PM
Beanie's fave treats are McDonalds french fries and Pup Corn from petsmart.

jackie
02-10-2005, 03:42 PM
^why are jumbones bad for dogs? I feed them to my dogs every once and awhile, and if they are really bad, maybe i shouldn't get them anymore. :confused:

LKPike
02-10-2005, 04:56 PM
..... shoes :p

Lexi_Lover
02-10-2005, 05:11 PM
ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING!

Even my chocolate cookie! Don't worry! :eek: :mad:

Bullboxer
02-10-2005, 05:18 PM
I have been using greenies lil' bits for training and she seems to really like them. She also like cheerios (also used for training). For just a pleasure treat she gets a nutro all natural large breed puppy treat. One of these days I am going to give her carrots and she how it goes.

anna_66
02-10-2005, 06:03 PM
Roxey is a little picky on the treats she will eat, but at any given time she'd never turn down a pigs ear:D
Bon & Huney likes just about anything but I'd have to say the pigs ears are their favs also.

joanofark
02-10-2005, 07:00 PM
Cat Poop:o

Oggyflute
02-11-2005, 01:50 AM
Schmakos, without question. They just go nuts over them. I try not to give them too many though due to the preservatives in them.

bckrazy
02-11-2005, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by jackie
^why are jumbones bad for dogs? I feed them to my dogs every once and awhile, and if they are really bad, maybe i shouldn't get them anymore. :confused:

lol, dont worry! they are not horrible for dogs, or else I wouldn't give Gonzo jumbones ever. They just don't have the most nutritional ingredients... I think the #1 ingredients is wheat gluten, then soy and other bad stuff. And not much meat protein at all. But I was dumb and let Gonzo try one, and he loves them for whatever reason :p.. I give in and give him at most 1 a week. The package actually suggest 5 or 6 a week :eek: which would be very expensive and not really healthy. Occasionally, I'm sure they're fine, as long as your dogs main diet is much healthier!

fritz03
02-11-2005, 05:43 AM
When we have ice cream or cake,we let him lick the plate clean.We do the same when we have soup.

RobiLee
02-11-2005, 06:39 AM
My girls love all treats so far. I haven't ran into one that they have turned up their noses to. They love pig's ears, jumbones, busybones, peanut butter and cheese to name a few.

cloverfdx
02-11-2005, 06:51 AM
Pigs ears :D, they got free pigs ears at the pet expo last weekend from a stall holder.

vinjashira
02-11-2005, 06:53 AM
used to be pig's ears but she is more into jerkies now :D

ParNone
02-11-2005, 12:21 PM
Murph's is Apple. I had some slices in my hand the other day for the puppers and before I could reach over to put him on the floor from the bed, so he could have a piece, he went sailing off the side and slide across the wood floor. Not a good thing for a small, gimpy old man. Luckily he was okay this time, but I'm going to have to remember to take him off the bed before I get the Apple next time.

Oz's is Popeye's Biscuits. He only gets it for rare training sessions though.

Gull, I'm not really sure. He loves everything edible, even his dog food. So I dunno it's a toss up between peanut butter, cheese and hot dogs.

Par...

K9soul
02-11-2005, 12:26 PM
I'm not really sure if I can discern an absolute favorite treat for my two. They definitely love when I use hotdogs and cheese treats for training or rewards, and Tasha is pretty big on carrots. They love any fresh meaty treat for sure, cheese and bread. Their normal biscuits are Old Mother Hubbard and they really enjoy those too. :)

Buddy Blaze Lover
02-11-2005, 03:21 PM
Cheese, cheese, and MORE cheese!!:D:D:D

Vette
02-11-2005, 09:42 PM
Kirby LOVES popcorn. :D

cyber-sibes
02-11-2005, 10:24 PM
Whatever he's eating at the moment seems to be Sherman's favorite. Star gets really picky, but she really likes fries, spaghetti sauce, and hot dogs. In dog treats, she loves Dog Gone Deli Bone treats. They both love peanut butter and smoked bones.