PDA

View Full Version : Happy Valentines Day Tabitha

Laura's Babies
02-10-2005, 09:48 AM
With all the excitement of the new babies in the house, I don't want my sweet Tabitha to feel left out!

You are still my special little girl Tabitha!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Tabithavalentine.jpg

I resized this and when I look at it in photobucket, it shows it resized.... but when I post it here, it looks real big.. I am posting it anyway and hope it corrects itself before it gets to the threads... I am puzzeled, never had this happen before.

kimlovescats
02-10-2005, 10:52 AM
HOW ADORABLE!!!

Oh Auntie Laura, I am so furry glad that you still love me. You see, Meowmmy brought some new tinies home ... I'm not sure where they came from. One day there was just a mean mom cat in "my" bedroom and the next day there were 4 tinies and my meowmmy was being all mushy over them. She was even talking to them like she talks to me and to top it all off, she said one of them "reminded her of me"!:eek: Why does she need to be reminded of me? I am still here! I am still little and cute too! I didn't go anywhere! I even still love to suck on her earlobe and purr in her ear! Is she trying to replace me? If she is Aunt Laura, can I come and live with you?

Truly yours,
Tabitha

kt_luvs_kitties
02-10-2005, 01:24 PM
Awww so sweet:D
I am sure that meowmie will pay you more attention as soon as she can Tabitha! Dont be sad, your Auntie Laura LOVES you and wants you to smile, as well as the rest of PT.
What a precious card!

Laura's Babies
02-10-2005, 01:29 PM
Hi Sweet Tabitha.. Your Meowmie loves you WAAAAAY to much to let anyone else have you! You are still her sweet little girl that she has always loved and she still loves you very much!

(Pssssst, Tabitha, I am going to tell you a secrete, those little ones will be gone to new homes in a couple of months but YOU will stay there froever!!)

catmandu
02-11-2005, 09:22 AM
And A very happy Valentines Day,to Bewitching Tabitha,From The Found Cat Hotel Cats,Strays and Angel Cats!

catcrazylady
02-11-2005, 10:57 AM
Laura that is PRECIOUS!!!! Tabitha you are one lucky, gorgeous, little lady!:D