PDA

View Full Version : Happy Valentines Day Magoo!

Laura's Babies
02-10-2005, 09:33 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/MagooValentine.jpg

Will you be MINE?

kimlovescats
02-10-2005, 10:55 AM
Magoo, you are lucky that Auntie Laura loves you too!:D
If your meowmmy ever brings home new little tinies like mine just did, you and I can go live with Auntie Laura! ;)

Pouting Ear Sucker,
Tabitha:(

kt_luvs_kitties
02-10-2005, 01:25 PM
Aww, I am sure Magoo will love this card! :D
It is so cute, and Magoo is just too handsome!
What a lucky lady you are Laura to have Magoo as your special Kitty Valentine;)

Laura's Babies
02-10-2005, 01:34 PM
****swoon****swoon*** I am waiting for his reply!

catmandu
02-11-2005, 09:07 AM
From Scrappy angel,Too

catmandu
02-11-2005, 09:24 AM
And all The Pet talker angels,The Found Cats,Strays and Rehomed Strays,and especially The Princess,who like Scrappy Magoo,is learning,to live,in thecdark.She wants t Be Scrappy Magoos Valentine,and will see him,at The Partee,and Mall Invasion,again.

catcrazylady
02-11-2005, 10:54 AM
OMG!!! Laura that is so BEAUTIFUL!!! Of course Magoo will always be your valentine! He will always love you and Lorraine (we have to be careful here as Lorraine has claimed Godmother rights to Magoo:D)

He knows that everyone loves him but he knows which ones are extremely gaga over him and Laura you are on the top of that list!!!:D

I think I'm going to start Magoo a scrap book and keep all these wonderful things that you make for him. Magoo and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts and we both love you very much!:) :) :)

QueenScoopalot
02-11-2005, 10:58 AM
SOOOOO SWEET!!!! Magoo...will you be mine too? :confused: :(

catcrazylady
02-11-2005, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by QueenScoopalot
SOOOOO SWEET!!!! Magoo...will you be mine too? :confused: :(

Jan, Magoo said to tell you that you are one of those that he lists in the top extreme fans and he will always keep you in his heart too.:)

Besides, Mr. Magoo is so loving these days that I know he holds all of his PT family very near and dear to his heart. So does his meowmie!:D

QueenScoopalot
02-11-2005, 11:17 AM
:) :) :) Lots of kisses for you dear Magoo! :) :) :)

Laura's Babies
02-11-2005, 12:40 PM
(my little Goo Goo sweetheart)

Yes, I am a extreem fan of that wonderful boy and I am PROUD of it!!

sirrahbed
02-11-2005, 12:44 PM
So cute!!! I LOVE that "sniffing the flowers" picture also and have it as one of my desktops:D

Awww...Tabitha is feeling neglected:( Kim - give that baby an earlobe girl!!:eek: