PDA

View Full Version : Baby Buster!!!!!!!!!!!

kb2yjx
02-10-2005, 04:10 AM
What a darling picture to see first thing in the morning BEFORE leaving for work!!! Buster, you made my day! Aren't the orangemen just too cute! I would love to see you running sideways. How lucky your family decided that you needed a good home and should be spoiled!!! MANY years of a very good life to you, sweet little Buster!!!!! HAPPY COTD to you!!! Hugs kisses and LOTS of love from my Orangeman, Ralph Syracuse(11+yrs old)

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-10-2005, 04:26 AM
Aw, what a cute orangie you are, Buster!!Lots of extra treats for you today!!!

Okrafeet
02-10-2005, 07:01 AM
Little Buster with your silly, innocent face gave me such a smile. What a sweet baby boy you are and your pretty orange fur. I also would love to see your silly self hopping sideways....I'd laugh all day thinking about it. Congratulations Buster and I hope you have a wonderful life with your humans.

sasha the cat
02-10-2005, 08:22 AM
Mewmy, my aren't you the cutest little orange kitten? Mew, one of my kittens is an orangie named Carmel.

Your purrsons must be thanking their lucky stars every single day that you've adopted each other. Just one look at you and my KatMa swooned. She is already deeply in love with you.

Jumping sideways like a horsie is such a cute trick! Many kittens do this and natch, just steal away human hearts. Meeow, do you also do the very cute tilting you head trick? My purrents cannot resist the cute antics of wee kittens...

Live long, happy, healthy and always treasured by your purrsons, darling Buster. Your purrsons should post a few photos of you in PT so we can watch you grow up into the beautiful adult male you are going to become.

mew, kittykisses, headbumpies, and purrrzzzzzzzzz to you from me; lots of people hugs & kisses from KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Me & my kittens:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid140/p78aa05829ae17aa1c4b79444e9bf42c9/f6f1aece.jpg

Carmel is the orange kitten...

catmandu
02-10-2005, 08:29 AM
The Fiound Cat Orangies,are so pleased,to see a Little Orange Kitten,taht they are sending Sopecial Orangie MMMEEEEEOOOOWS To Him,and a Special Mighty Orange MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOW To Beautiful Buster COTD,and RB Buster,is glad,that he has a namesake!

K9soul
02-10-2005, 10:57 AM
Sweet Buster, what a beautiful orangie you are with such an innocent and curious face. How fortunate for you that your furever home saw your plight and took you into their hearts and home, to make you their baby :). Now you bless their compassion and care with your trust and gentle love, the greatest of all rewards! I can just picture your adorable little horsey gallop as you run to greet your people. I hope you have an extra special day today to celebrate your much deserved day in the spotlight. Congratulations Buster, our dearest Cat of the Day!

RedHedd
02-10-2005, 12:12 PM
AWW! Sweet silly Buster our oh-so-cute baby orangie COTD! Have LOTS of fun horsing around on this special day!

Don Juan's mom
02-10-2005, 12:39 PM
Congratulations on your special day, little guy!

Liz

momoffuzzyfaces
02-10-2005, 12:57 PM
Buster
What a bundle of cute you are! You should come with a "cuteness alert" warning label!
I sure got a big :D grin from seeing your wonderful picture today!
Congratulations, sweetness, on being our special Cat of the Day!:D

kittykay
02-10-2005, 01:24 PM
Hey, Buster, I knew and loved a little guy like you once--boy was he something! Tiger was his name. May you have a very long, happy and healthy life, Buster!

Jax
02-10-2005, 01:33 PM
Buster you are cuteness per-cat-ified! What a most precious orange little man you are, and so very handsome too. Congrats to Buster!! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
02-10-2005, 03:06 PM
Hi, Buster boy! Oh, the cuteness alert is out:D You are simply precious, sweetheart! What fun you must have had down on the farm, romping about with all of those critters! But I'm sure you'd agree, while the farm life can be filled with adventure, it can also be tough on a delicate little guy such as yourself. And just look at you now, all healed and healthy and just brimming with charm and orange sizzle! I laughed out loud as your Mom described your "horsey dance!":D My Oliver too loves that dance, but we had never put a name to it before! Now whenever he breaks into a gallop, I'll be thinking of you! Thanks for brightening my gray and rainy day, precious Buster! We're so happy to have such a darling and most deserving kitty as our very special Cat of the Day! Congratulations cutie pie! Enjoy your day on center stage and please have your Mom give you some extra hugs and kisses for me!:)

Dan Holder
02-10-2005, 04:13 PM
Of course he's a little crazy, he's an orange. Bet that when he does his sideways dance, his tail is all puffed up, too. He'll do it less and less as time goes by, so when he does, it will be even funnier, and remind his humans of what a cute kitten he used to be. Good luck.

karlyb
02-11-2005, 12:25 AM
Buster, you look like a little creamsicle. So cute! Farm kitties have a rough life, so lucky that you were taken into a loving home. I'd love to see your horsie dance as you jump around the room. Long life, health, and happiness to you, dear Buster, our sweet baby COTD.