PDA

View Full Version : I Like It, I Like It, I Love It!!!!

QueenScoopalot
02-09-2005, 09:12 PM
Almost all of my fosters have been adopted out....I'm at an all time low with rescues! YAY! Three more going for their vet appointment tomorrow (would have been today, but doc was hung up in sir-jury)! Only a few punks left! :D :D Catfamily's Madeline has one very bratty baby "Trudy" who is hopefully 100% over her sniffles next week, and is off to a new life. She is a punk!:rolleyes: But the one thing I am concerned about is she is VERY small for her age. Have to bring that up at the vets. :( Otherwise, she's full of pee & vinegar! :D

Laura's Babies
02-09-2005, 09:32 PM
Well then, isn't it about time you ran out and found some MORE?? What are you doing letting yourself almost run out like that? I know what that means....

You are doing a GREAT JOB QSL!!! Keep up the good work for our little furry friends!!

rg_girlca
02-09-2005, 09:42 PM
http://www.gifpix.de/gifbilder/Menschen-Tanz/00005757.gif YAYYYY JAN.. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Doing the Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy, dance.:D

Keep up the great work girl.:D

kimlovescats
02-09-2005, 09:46 PM
WOW, that must be an incredible feeling! CONGRATULATIONS, Jan!!!:D

catmandu
02-10-2005, 08:59 AM
And everytime,a Stray finds a Furr Ever Home,you get,a star ,at the Rainbow Bridge,and when your time,comes,many years from now,you will get the Heros Reception,that you deserve!!!

christa
02-10-2005, 09:02 AM
Enjoy it now! Every time you only have a few fosters, seems like you get 3 litters dropped in your lap all at once!!!

;)

QueenScoopalot
02-10-2005, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by christa
Enjoy it now! Every time you only have a few fosters, seems like you get 3 litters dropped in your lap all at once!!!

;)
I know! No time to breathe for long lol! I'm already getting calls about pregnant cats...two lined up for this weekend. At least someone else is going to trap them. ;)

NoahsMommy
02-10-2005, 11:30 AM
You are wonderful!! Excellent job finding homes for all these critters. :)