PDA

View Full Version : The Simple Life 3

animal_rescue
02-09-2005, 08:13 PM
Did anyone watch it?
Foxy Cleopatra(the pomerian)
got scratched in the eye by Paris and Nicole's host's cat.
So Paris wrote a song to her to make her feel better, also Paris had the dog sleep in the parent's bed for the night(the parents slept on the couch).
Another thing was that Paris and Nicole had were working in an Airport, it was funny. I love watching the Simple Life.

Giselle
02-09-2005, 08:26 PM
Eugh, I hate the Simple Life. My immediate turn off is the blatant fact that their dogs are obviously poorly bred (just look at Tinkerbell!). Whatever...as long as they're being loved.

bluekat
02-09-2005, 08:37 PM
I love the Simple Life:D The dogs are SO cute. Especially Foxy.

..:eek: It was on tonight?? I hope not..I don't want to have missed an episode:( lol

aly
02-09-2005, 10:14 PM
I saw it. The show is mildly entertaining to me, even though almost everything on it is set-up and fake, hehe :)

I wish Paris and Nicole would watch their dogs closer.

micki76
02-09-2005, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Giselle
Eugh, I hate the Simple Life. My immediate turn off is the blatant fact that their dogs are obviously poorly bred (just look at Tinkerbell!). Whatever...as long as they're being loved.

That may be the single most annoying show on TV right now. But then again it's hard to say, what with so much annoying stuff on. :rolleyes:

Nomilynn
02-10-2005, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by aly
almost everything on it is set-up and fake, hehe :)

That is what I find so stupid. I think it's a REALLY dumb show :p

anna_66
02-10-2005, 08:42 AM
Oh I think it's funny (just wish they didn't have the dogs along)!
Of course it is all set up, but what on tv isn't these day?!

petslover
02-10-2005, 10:48 AM
I love watching Paris and Nicole, and I don't see anything wrong with what they do with there dogs. I think there dogs got it made! lol!

luvofallhorses
02-10-2005, 05:57 PM
I like Nicole but it shows their "TRUE COLORS" on the show and they are so rude(no offense)..but I do like the show, when is it on and what channel??

Jods
02-10-2005, 08:13 PM
I like it... I think its really funny I don't think its how they really act though...

Luv4Dobies
02-10-2005, 10:54 PM
i think the show is funny as hell! Their animals can be more entertaining than them however, but i love Nicole the most :D