PDA

View Full Version : What do you think?

cutie_chica
02-09-2005, 02:39 PM
Howie and I are leaving Pacthes with mom for a while until we get into our place in a few weeks, the hotel we are staying at ONLY allows 2 cats, do you think this is a good idea? I mean we will be visiting EVERYDAY..I am just scared she will hate me :confused: :( :o

carole
02-09-2005, 02:44 PM
I think you have to do what you think is best in the situation you are in, I am sure it will be fine, but you know what Kitty's are like, probably will snob you for a while when they get back, make you suffer a little lol, so don't worry I am sure your patches will be fine and in good hands.

cutie_chica
02-09-2005, 02:49 PM
Yea I figured she LOVED my mom and taht will be ok..I know she will be mad, but I just needed some other kitty lovers to tell me its gonna be okay..Thanks!!:)

catcrazylady
02-09-2005, 03:10 PM
She will be fine as long as she is in a loving home. The only bad thing is that if she gets spoiled while visiting she may be more angry when you bring her back home!;) :D :D :D

rg_girlca
02-09-2005, 06:31 PM
Since your Patches loves your mom, everything will be just fine. :)
The fact that you will able to visit everyday, makes it even better.
Don't worry about her, give her lots of love when you visit and good luck with your move into your new place.
:)

Laura's Babies
02-09-2005, 09:01 PM
Might I suggest that you leave 2 at your Mom's, the one that she cuddles, plays, shares or is closest to with her so she will have comfort and to have someone she knows with her there.. I find with Amy and Giz, they are happy anywhere as long as they are together, even though they do not "share" much here at home together.

catmandu
02-10-2005, 09:03 AM
That will be better,than boarding Patches,as a cage,would be far worse,than being in a House,where someone will be there,to love,and comfort her.