PDA

View Full Version : Zippity Do Dah (wanna hear it???)

Logan
02-09-2005, 01:15 PM
Roger was extremely animated when I came home at lunchtime today. I caught his voice and the shadows of he and Milly on my camera. I didn't dare turn on any lights since he was talking so much. First, you will hear Roger doing the wolf whistle to Milly, then you will hear me whistle Zippity Do Dah, then Roger's version of Zippity Do Dah. Milly squeaks a time or two, also. Enjoy! :)

Logan
02-09-2005, 01:25 PM
OK. Here's the first one I took today. He's chasing her all over the place, just whistling and whistling to her. "PLEASE listen to me and pay me some attention, Milly!" LOL!!!! Next time, I'll figure out how to have some light on the subject, but this was probably pretty good for a first attempt! :D

CamCamPup33
02-09-2005, 02:22 PM
How cute, Logan!

I've only listened/watched the first one, but i could barely hear it over bennie :rolleyes: :p, He was SCREECHING so loud.. Hehe! Im about to play the second one for him. Maybe if i play the first one over and over bennie will pick up on it and become a pro like his daddy.. :p

Bennie says he know's that song! :D

Very good, Roger!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-09-2005, 03:06 PM
:D :D

That is sooo cool, Logan! I've never really been exposed to birds and it's so neat how he knows a tune like that. :D

These are fantastic first video attempts. :D :D

Can't wait to see Mimi and Butter in action. :D

Logan
02-09-2005, 03:09 PM
Oh, don't start me on Butter this afternoon! :mad: We had a 4:30 vet appointment as he has started a spot on his leg, but I couldn't find him anywhere!!! :mad:

I was going to bring him back to my office for a while, then take him to Dr. Robinson, but he was completely invisible. How do they know????? :confused:

He is rescheduled, now, for a drop off on Friday morning since Dr. R. is closed on Thursday. We'll nail him. Today would have been much easier, in and out. But no, it couldn't happen that way! LOL!!!!

tatsxxx11
02-09-2005, 03:20 PM
Oh Logan, how precious!!! You know how I could tell you from Roger? You whistle in different keys!;) Now as for YOU Butter!!! How DO they know, Logan?:rolleyes: Hope Butter Buds is feeling ok; poor baby:( He does love to work on those "spots.:( Hugs to all the f&f ones!:)

K9soul
02-09-2005, 03:37 PM
That was so incredibly adorable. He was trying everything he could to get Milly's attention in the second one :). Thanks for posting these and thanks for the smiles Roger :)

popcornbird
02-09-2005, 06:47 PM
How ADORABLE!!!! I will have to show that to Popcorn and Muffin to see how they react. I actually made a video of Popcorn singing yesterday, and meant to post it on PT when I get the chance. Isn't it FUNNY how these male tiels do EVERYTHING they can to get the female's attention? He he he! Roger is ADORABLE!!! Milly has the exact same ditto copy voice of Muffin. Too cute!!! Thanks for bringing a smile on my face on this very sad day. Kisses to Roger and Milly.

flamepony12
02-09-2005, 07:47 PM
awww, that is so cute! :D The wolf-whistling is EXACTLY what Baybi does!! :D PCB, I'll be waiting for that clip of popcorn singing... (;)) Baybi loves listening to these things :D

Logan
02-09-2005, 09:07 PM
I was actually glad to be able to post this today.......such a sad day. Hope it brought some smiles. :)

micki76
02-09-2005, 09:58 PM
How cute! Chester is still looking for the bird in Mommy's computer! :D

How fun that he knows that tune. Does he know any others? If he doesn't already know it, perhaps the theme from The Andy Griffith Show would be a good song to learn next? ;)

RobiLee
02-10-2005, 11:00 AM
Ohhh, I just loved it, Logan!!! So glad I stopped by today. ;)

Robin :)

Rachel
02-10-2005, 02:25 PM
Logan, I'm never going to whistle again. I didn't know how pitiful my whistling was until I heard yours. Actually Roger puts me to shame too.

I'm thinking Bennie must have recognized those whistlers as he listened.

ramanth
02-10-2005, 02:55 PM
So cute! :D They whistle better than I do! :D

Do they whistle for the dogs to come? :)

cookieluver7
02-10-2005, 05:04 PM
AWWW that is simply adorable!! Thanks so much for sharing such a silly thing. :D :p

anna_66
02-10-2005, 06:17 PM
Logan it was so nice to hear Roger sing(since he wouldn't do it the day I was there...must have been embarrassed;))!
He has a wonderful singing voice:D

Logan
02-11-2005, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by anna_66
Logan it was so nice to hear Roger sing(since he wouldn't do it the day I was there...must have been embarrassed;))!
He has a wonderful singing voice:D

I truly believe that Roger didn't like having Bennie in the room with them, Anna. He is so much more animated now and happy since it's back to being Milly and Roger again. I had the afternoon off, yesterday, to prepare for the guests that we had coming last night, and he didn't shut up the entire time I was home (4 hours)!!! :)

Glad you all enjoyed it so much.

Logan

PJ's Mom
02-11-2005, 10:42 AM
That was so cute! I love birdies. :D

Peej and Bailey are going crazy looking for the whistle. :D

NoahsMommy
02-11-2005, 08:23 PM
OMG!! That is soooo cute! TOTALLY freaked my cats out, but well worth it! ;)

Vette
02-12-2005, 06:15 PM
:D Too cute!

luckies4me
02-12-2005, 07:28 PM
Oh my gosh, how cute! :D That is one thing I miss about having tiels, is hearing them sing and talk. That is way too adorable! :D